Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help! 14:10 - Feb 5 with 3966 viewsMoff

Hello Swans fans,

I am a Coventry fan, and just wondered if I could ask you for some help.

As a club that in the not too distant future nearly went out of the league, and were run in such a terrible state, I hope you can sympathize with our position.

We are run by a Hedge Fund with no passion or love for the club, who have run us into the ground, saddled us with huge debt, and have moved us from our home against the wishes of everyone to play 35 miles away in Northampton.

We lobbied the toothless FA who have done nothing, and so a petition has been listed on the HM Government website titled Without Fans There Is No Football. This petition needs over 100,000 votes to be heard in parliament and whilst is in relation to our predicament is to try to force the Government to act on football governance in favour of us the fans.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/59884

Please sign it as we would be very grateful, (it is in relation to all fans) and in light of the fact that I have highlighted on our fans forum many times (Sky Blues Talk) how your club is the model of how ours should be run. Long may this continue for you.

Finally as someone who has spent, and still spends a great deal of time in the Swansea and Pembrokeshire areas, and enjoys the odd Ospreys game, best of luck for the rest of the season, and in finding the right manager, and hope you stuff Cardiff this weekend.

Cheers

Moff

[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 14:10]
Help! on 14:13 - Feb 5 with 3313 viewsscottishjack

Done, good luck.
Help! on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 3283 viewsdan_swansea

Just singed it. Good luck to all Coventry fans. SISU out

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Help! on 14:17 - Feb 5 with 3271 viewsSwanzay

Signed, good luck in your plight!
Help! on 14:21 - Feb 5 with 3224 viewsDevz00

Signed.

All the best and good luck.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Help! on 14:24 - Feb 5 with 3200 viewsairedale

Tis done.
Help! on 14:30 - Feb 5 with 3145 viewslegoman

Done.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Help! on 14:31 - Feb 5 with 3138 viewsJACKARSE

Done. Good luck
Help! on 14:35 - Feb 5 with 3112 viewsBYMJacks

Hi just signed the petition and good luck
Login to get fewer ads

Help! on 14:36 - Feb 5 with 3106 viewssidekick_jack

Signed. Good luck to you!
Help! on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 3091 viewsZut_Alors

Signed. Good luck.
Help! on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 3089 viewsGretsch

Done and good luck - See you in the Premier in a couple of years we hope
Help! on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 3087 viewsUxbridge

I'm not signing anything until you tell us what you did to poor ickul Rory Donnelly.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Help! on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 3081 viewsswanny

done (as a sky blue wife - I feel I ought to)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Help! on 14:50 - Feb 5 with 3025 viewsMoff

Help! on 14:37 - Feb 5 by Uxbridge

I'm not signing anything until you tell us what you did to poor ickul Rory Donnelly.

We have no idea what happened with Rory.....any ideas?

One suggestion was he was upset he didn't get the loan back to Cliftonville, the other was despite being a pro footballer something many of us would love to do, and having the potential to play some football and score some goals and perhaps further his career, he just wasn't up for it.
That might be unfair but we have no idea?
Help! on 16:26 - Feb 5 with 2838 viewsBloodyhills

Signed

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Help! on 16:41 - Feb 5 with 2785 viewsporschejack

Done.
Help! on 16:45 - Feb 5 with 2757 viewsjohnlangy

Done and good luck.
Help! on 16:56 - Feb 5 with 2718 viewscanhecatchit

Help! on 16:45 - Feb 5 by johnlangy

Done and good luck.

Done and Best of Luck to you

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Help! on 17:02 - Feb 5 with 2698 viewsjaf69

signed. good luck!
Help! on 17:04 - Feb 5 with 2688 viewsmax936

Never, as I still get nightmares of that 5-0 hammering you lot dished out to us at the Ricoh yrs ago, when we had just gone up to the old Division 2

All done and good luck
[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 17:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Help! on 21:40 - Feb 5 with 2466 viewskemble7263

Done Good luck
Help! on 21:49 - Feb 5 with 2393 viewsJackTheLad

Signed, all the best

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Help! on 21:52 - Feb 5 with 2375 viewsQuakerJack

Signed.

Be good to see Coventry back in the premier league. My earliest memories of football were the constant beating of the relegation zone you did with Southampton, shame it got you in the end but hopefully you'll get back to Coventry and then back in the big time.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Help! on 22:10 - Feb 5 with 2319 viewschrisr

Help! on 21:52 - Feb 5 by QuakerJack

Signed.

Be good to see Coventry back in the premier league. My earliest memories of football were the constant beating of the relegation zone you did with Southampton, shame it got you in the end but hopefully you'll get back to Coventry and then back in the big time.

Done

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Help! on 16:56 - Feb 6 with 2149 viewsGrandPrix

I took my missus on her first away trip to Coventry a few years ago...a slight detour on our way back from a romantic trip to the Hereford cider museum...... We won 1-0, I think dyer scored 😊☻

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024