Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup im sure will be happy? 23:21 - Feb 27 with 2729 viewsjackportis

Thoughts?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 23:24 - Feb 27 with 2719 viewsJBT95

I don't think so, I think he liked the club apart from the management maybe?
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 00:14 - Feb 28 with 2637 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think he'll be very disappointed with himself for being unable to get them to play like that for the past 12 months except for a small number of notable exceptions.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Laudrup im sure will be happy? (n/t) on 00:27 - Feb 28 with 2612 viewsswan65split

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 00:14 - Feb 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I think he'll be very disappointed with himself for being unable to get them to play like that for the past 12 months except for a small number of notable exceptions.

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 00:31 - Feb 28 with 2595 viewsswan65split

OOOPS What he said.I
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 05:50 - Feb 28 with 2501 viewsharemscarem

Come on! We played like this under Laudrup from time to time. The last weeks we didn't. That's right, but for most of last year we did. Anyway I don't think he is happy. This is not Monk versus Laudrup. Monk is doing fine, and hopefully we can get a victory against Crystal Palace.

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 08:28 - Feb 28 with 2341 viewsjacksinceever

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 05:50 - Feb 28 by haremscarem

Come on! We played like this under Laudrup from time to time. The last weeks we didn't. That's right, but for most of last year we did. Anyway I don't think he is happy. This is not Monk versus Laudrup. Monk is doing fine, and hopefully we can get a victory against Crystal Palace.

That's why he said on a few notable occasions. Since winning COC, there have been very few games we have played as well as we can. In the six games GM has presided over (apart perhaps from Everton FA Cup 2nd half) we have looked passionate and capable of winning every game. I cannot remember six games from March 1st 2013 to Feb 2nd 2014 I could say that about
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 08:47 - Feb 28 with 2320 viewsClinton

Nah, he missed out on an opportunity to have a jolly in Paris on the way.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 12:43 - Feb 28 with 2196 viewsRancid

We'd have done just as well in these games under Mikey.He loved the cups and we always played our best football under him in these competitions.It was the league and the impending Cardiff game that worried the board into their decision.
Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 12:52 - Feb 28 with 2164 viewssidekick_jack

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 12:43 - Feb 28 by Rancid

We'd have done just as well in these games under Mikey.He loved the cups and we always played our best football under him in these competitions.It was the league and the impending Cardiff game that worried the board into their decision.

That's just not true.

Apart from the Valencia away match, we scraped through our group with some truly awful performances.
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:16 - Feb 28 with 2082 viewsSikko

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 12:52 - Feb 28 by sidekick_jack

That's just not true.

Apart from the Valencia away match, we scraped through our group with some truly awful performances.

Its not like have won any cup games since taking over so im sure ML could have done as well or better.
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:17 - Feb 28 with 2079 viewsDarran

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:16 - Feb 28 by Sikko

Its not like have won any cup games since taking over so im sure ML could have done as well or better.

Or worse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:18 - Feb 28 with 2077 viewsRancid

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 12:52 - Feb 28 by sidekick_jack

That's just not true.

But still went through.And i wasn't just talking the Europa.He had us playing at United in the FA Cup.
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:21 - Feb 28 with 2065 viewsRancid

Anyone who thinks we didn't play our best football under Laudrup in the Cups is thinking through their arses.
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 14:22 - Feb 28 with 1974 viewssidekick_jack

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:21 - Feb 28 by Rancid

Anyone who thinks we didn't play our best football under Laudrup in the Cups is thinking through their arses.

Yes our best performances under Laudrup were in cup games. So were some of our worst.
Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 14:26 - Feb 28 with 1960 viewsBloodyhills

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 05:50 - Feb 28 by haremscarem

"The last weeks"

You are joking.

For most of the last year we did not play like we did on Thursday, bar a few exceptions.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 18:26 - Feb 28 with 1873 viewsPlasticman

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 08:47 - Feb 28 by Clinton

Nah, he missed out on an opportunity to have a jolly in Paris on the way.

you're a bitter pill, aren't you? Insisting on spreading misinformation.

got an agenda?

Plastic since 2012

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 18:30 - Feb 28 with 1858 viewsPacemaker

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 13:21 - Feb 28 by Rancid

Should have been out in St Gallen then! We were awful!

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 18:36 - Feb 28 with 1840 viewsDarran

Laudrup im sure will be happy? on 18:26 - Feb 28 by Plasticman

you're a bitter pill, aren't you? Insisting on spreading misinformation.

got an agenda?

Perhaps he meant in the same way as the St Gallen game?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swanseas-12-hour-slog-through-fog-29

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024