Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morfa Parking 10:58 - Mar 15 with 5062 viewsjack_lord

I know loads has been said about not paying tickets. I have a company car and if a ticket is issued company pay it and take it out of wages. My wife wants to go shopping in Morfa when I am at today's game and she says that she good be in there for three hours.
Is there a website or contact number out there to question this parking restriction?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Morfa Parking on 11:00 - Mar 15 with 4147 viewsNeath_Jack

I've had 3 tickets from there, ignored all of them, no action taken. Had one in a works vehicle too, they gave the company my details, ask your firm to do the same then just ignore all the letters.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Morfa Parking on 11:03 - Mar 15 with 4138 viewsBaker

Tell her to get back to the ironing.

Leave car in drive, catch bus to match, go out on lash, go home and rough her up a bit.

F*cking 3-4 hours shopping indeed!

Yours,

Mr D. Vorced-Twice

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Morfa Parking on 11:04 - Mar 15 with 4132 viewsNeath_Jack

Morfa Parking on 11:03 - Mar 15 by Baker

Tell her to get back to the ironing.

Leave car in drive, catch bus to match, go out on lash, go home and rough her up a bit.

F*cking 3-4 hours shopping indeed!

Yours,

Mr D. Vorced-Twice

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Morfa Parking on 11:05 - Mar 15 with 4126 viewsBongoman

Same happened to me; ended up having a ticket in my company car, I decided to ignore it & work ended up paying the blydi thing and took it out of my wages!!!!
Morfa Parking on 11:10 - Mar 15 with 4103 viewsNeath_Jack

Morfa Parking on 11:05 - Mar 15 by Bongoman

Same happened to me; ended up having a ticket in my company car, I decided to ignore it & work ended up paying the blydi thing and took it out of my wages!!!!

Are your employers even allowed to do that?

Where's Shakey of the Bailey when you need him. Or the Freemason of the land chap, or DGT? Them's the posters that'll tell you.

Morfa Parking on 14:01 - Mar 15 with 3893 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 11:10 - Mar 15 by Neath_Jack

Are your employers even allowed to do that?

Where's Shakey of the Bailey when you need him. Or the Freemason of the land chap, or DGT? Them's the posters that'll tell you.

If your company took it out of your wages - which is your money that you have earned by the hours you have worked without your permission, then it's theft and obviously against the law. They cannot deduct from your wages without your permission
Morfa Parking on 17:32 - Mar 15 with 3776 viewsRebMegJack

They now sell the fine to a debt collection agency who then double the fine and admin fees believe me, I wish I just I paid the £70
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 17:33]

#livingthedream

Morfa Parking on 17:38 - Mar 15 with 3758 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 17:32 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

They now sell the fine to a debt collection agency who then double the fine and admin fees believe me, I wish I just I paid the £70

Many people just ignore the debt collectors , them being private a firm with no authority etc. Just a suggestion mind, not advice
Login to get fewer ads

Morfa Parking on 17:45 - Mar 15 with 3737 viewsNeath_Jack

Morfa Parking on 17:32 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

Must be random then.

Or you work for one of the parking companies and you're just trying to worry people. In fact, the firm that runs that car park only send 2 letters per ticket, whereas the ticket i got from Magor services sent 9 letters, the last one asking me if i would like to name a figure i would pay back since i wasn't answering. Yeah, how about a big f*ck all.

Morfa Parking on 17:48 - Mar 15 with 3725 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 17:45 - Mar 15 by Neath_Jack

Must be random then.

Or you work for one of the parking companies and you're just trying to worry people. In fact, the firm that runs that car park only send 2 letters per ticket, whereas the ticket i got from Magor services sent 9 letters, the last one asking me if i would like to name a figure i would pay back since i wasn't answering. Yeah, how about a big f*ck all.

If they were confident o getting their money they wouldn't have to send all these letters and threats
Morfa Parking on 17:50 - Mar 15 with 3721 viewsBigDoug

Loads booked over the Copper Quarter Today.
Morfa Parking on 17:52 - Mar 15 with 3712 viewsRebMegJack

I'm only telling you what happened to me please post if you ignor the debt collectors. £140 it cost me

#livingthedream

Morfa Parking on 17:53 - Mar 15 with 3710 viewsNeath_Jack

Morfa Parking on 17:52 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

I'm only telling you what happened to me please post if you ignor the debt collectors. £140 it cost me

Did they take you to court?

Morfa Parking on 18:01 - Mar 15 with 3686 viewsRebMegJack

They send a rather long letter which cost me!!!! Saying they had the right to take me to court/come and take possessions etc etc to the value of the outstanding debt plus every contact added to the monies I owed them.fair dues I paid up straight away

#livingthedream

Morfa Parking on 18:04 - Mar 15 with 3675 viewsNeath_Jack

Morfa Parking on 18:01 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

They send a rather long letter which cost me!!!! Saying they had the right to take me to court/come and take possessions etc etc to the value of the outstanding debt plus every contact added to the monies I owed them.fair dues I paid up straight away

Should have ignored it and had your day in court, which i doubt it would have got that far anyway. If i send you an invoice for £50 will you pay me as well please?

Morfa Parking on 18:06 - Mar 15 with 3671 viewscontroversial_jack

What contracts mate? Did you sign a contract with them .All bluff mate, they can't enter your house and take things unless it's a court order signed by a judge or magistrate in red ink. I doubt they would bother for a few quid.They rely on intimidation and unfortunately it worked
Morfa Parking on 18:10 - Mar 15 with 3655 viewsunion_jack

Your payment justifies them sending all the letters they do. Should have just ignored it with the rest of them. They would not go to court and if they did it hey would not have been nailed on to win it as they have to prove damages by you parking there. £140 would be excessive even if they won!

Next time don't part with your cash so easily.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Morfa Parking on 18:11 - Mar 15 with 3652 viewsRebMegJack

Also the threat of a black mark on you're credit rating etc etc please feel free to take the Michael outta me but it was a very official letter, I'd rather pay than go through all the rigmarole of court and paying for their fees etc etc

#livingthedream

Morfa Parking on 18:14 - Mar 15 with 3638 viewsNeath_Jack

Morfa Parking on 18:11 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

Also the threat of a black mark on you're credit rating etc etc please feel free to take the Michael outta me but it was a very official letter, I'd rather pay than go through all the rigmarole of court and paying for their fees etc etc

I wouldnt have thought anyone will take the michael mate, but these companies make their money by worrying people into paying, as they have done with you. Have a read up on it, there's loads of infor on the net about it.

Morfa Parking on 19:07 - Mar 15 with 3579 viewsjack_lord

Morfa Parking on 14:01 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

If your company took it out of your wages - which is your money that you have earned by the hours you have worked without your permission, then it's theft and obviously against the law. They cannot deduct from your wages without your permission

It is stated in my contract that parking fines/penalties will be paid by the company to avoid the penalty increasing by delay and will then be deducted from wages.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Morfa Parking on 19:39 - Mar 15 with 3535 viewsSwanzay

Ignore tear it up and throw it in the bin, its a glorified invoice of nonsense.

The only 2 that can legally in force a fine are the council and the Police.

Why these companies can get away with this is vile!
Morfa Parking on 22:13 - Mar 15 with 3424 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 19:39 - Mar 15 by Swanzay

Ignore tear it up and throw it in the bin, its a glorified invoice of nonsense.

The only 2 that can legally in force a fine are the council and the Police.

Why these companies can get away with this is vile!

The council can't fine you, they have to go through the same legal process as anyone else
Morfa Parking on 23:28 - Mar 15 with 3350 viewsBongoman

Morfa Parking on 19:07 - Mar 15 by jack_lord

It is stated in my contract that parking fines/penalties will be paid by the company to avoid the penalty increasing by delay and will then be deducted from wages.

Yep, that's pretty much exactly what happened to me, my employer paid up in full as soon as the parking goons contacted them (as my vehicle is a lease vehicle) and in turn took it out of my wages. Up until that point I had no intention to pay & ignored the expected letters from Euro Park.
if it was my missus' car they'd still be waiting now!
Morfa Parking on 00:45 - Mar 16 with 3292 viewsShins

Big problem around the Liberty to be fair.

Whilst I can understand people risking the penalties from deliberately flouting the parking regulations in the retail park, I must say that having used the Council run car park adjacent to the Morrisons Petrol Station I cannot for the life of me have any sympathy whatsoever..

I share a car with fellow supporters and on cold/wet winter nights (some of them elderly) they really don't appreciate the walk from further away so we chip in together and pay the £6 fee to park in the official SCC car park.
Sadly, it takes us absolutely ages to actually exit the place after the game due to the excessive amount of traffic leaving the retail park which blocks the exit of the official SCC car park.

We used to use the park and ride in Llansamlet which the Gypsies overran and then the Landore Park & Ride but this is no longer available on match days.

So we now pay £6 per game for evening kick offs so you bunch of barstuards can wave at us when you drive on by.
It would be great if SCC could open the rear of said car park on to Nantong Way as that would eradicate many traffic flow issues and encourage more people to use the matchday facilities.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Morfa Parking on 07:20 - Mar 16 with 3207 viewsJackfath

Morfa Parking on 00:45 - Mar 16 by Shins

Big problem around the Liberty to be fair.

Whilst I can understand people risking the penalties from deliberately flouting the parking regulations in the retail park, I must say that having used the Council run car park adjacent to the Morrisons Petrol Station I cannot for the life of me have any sympathy whatsoever..

I share a car with fellow supporters and on cold/wet winter nights (some of them elderly) they really don't appreciate the walk from further away so we chip in together and pay the £6 fee to park in the official SCC car park.
Sadly, it takes us absolutely ages to actually exit the place after the game due to the excessive amount of traffic leaving the retail park which blocks the exit of the official SCC car park.

We used to use the park and ride in Llansamlet which the Gypsies overran and then the Landore Park & Ride but this is no longer available on match days.

So we now pay £6 per game for evening kick offs so you bunch of barstuards can wave at us when you drive on by.
It would be great if SCC could open the rear of said car park on to Nantong Way as that would eradicate many traffic flow issues and encourage more people to use the matchday facilities.

I agree that there should be an exit from that car park onto nan tong way. This is just one remedy which would sort the issue. Another is to use two lanes instead of one on the routes out now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024