Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think we'll go down 18:43 - Mar 15 with 3980 viewsthejack1912

After that, honest opinions?

IMO I don't think so.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Do you think we'll go down on 20:09 - Mar 15 with 1255 viewsblaine_scfc

Do you think we'll go down on 20:07 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

And the relevance to the post that you elected to attack is? Oh yes there isnt any...!

This post has been edited by an administrator

Fair enough. The OJ post was based on the last 90 minutes, however anyone who hasn't got rose tinted glasses on can see this has been coming all season.
Do you think we'll go down on 20:14 - Mar 15 with 1235 viewsPhaedrus

It hasnt been coming all season. We were doing just fine with Laudrup.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Do you think we'll go down on 20:17 - Mar 15 with 1227 viewsblaine_scfc

Do you think we'll go down on 20:14 - Mar 15 by Phaedrus

It hasnt been coming all season. We were doing just fine with Laudrup.

Really? We were heading the same way. Monk has bought absolutely nothing to the table though.
Do you think we'll go down on 20:21 - Mar 15 with 1211 viewsGeoffThom

Apart from odd games this season we've been poor league tables don't lie and on today's performance we could be well sucked into 3rd from bottom like it or not were in the kack
Do you think we'll go down on 20:21 - Mar 15 with 1213 viewsmax936

Do you think we'll go down on 19:59 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

When OJ gets that negative he is reacting to the last 90 minutes he saw

Nothing to be concerned or optimistic about based on an OJ opinion

Yeah. cause the previous games of 90 mins as gone so well, fuking hell mun, you are not concerned are you.

Do me a favour, we were shocking 2nd half, if you want to pull the blankets over and say we'll be fine, marvellous.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Do you think we'll go down on 20:28 - Mar 15 with 1192 viewsPhaedrus

Whether its purely down to losing Pablo and Dyer or whether Monk got scared at the number of goals we were conceding, either way we are not playing the same way we started under GM.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Do you think we'll go down on 20:31 - Mar 15 with 1174 viewsPhil_S

Do you think we'll go down on 20:21 - Mar 15 by max936

Yeah. cause the previous games of 90 mins as gone so well, fuking hell mun, you are not concerned are you.

Do me a favour, we were shocking 2nd half, if you want to pull the blankets over and say we'll be fine, marvellous.

Jesus H and I thought blaine missed the point of the post but that really is the worst understanding of written word I think I have ever said

Please feel free to explain in more detail how you think that the statement you responded to said "we'll be fine"

I assume you have been drinking. More than you should?
Do you think we'll go down on 20:33 - Mar 15 with 1167 viewsPhaedrus

Do you think we'll go down on 20:08 - Mar 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Rangel really worries me. Has he lost it?

He always had questionable distribution, but fk me Id swear hes been tooting angel dust the last few games.

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think we'll go down on 22:41 - Mar 15 with 1116 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Up until today I didn't really believe we would / could get relegated, but now it seems a distinct possibility and I am seriously worried.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Do you think we'll go down on 23:03 - Mar 15 with 1087 viewsLeonisGod

No. But it will be close.
Do you think we'll go down on 23:15 - Mar 15 with 1067 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do you think we'll go down on 20:33 - Mar 15 by Phaedrus

He always had questionable distribution, but fk me Id swear hes been tooting angel dust the last few games.

Perhaps Taylor could be an option? We can't carry on with him (Rangel) like this.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Do you think we'll go down on 01:40 - Mar 16 with 1015 viewsShins

Do you think we'll go down on 20:08 - Mar 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Rangel really worries me. Has he lost it?

Aye, maybe he has.
What a great footballer he's been for us though. Perhaps his legs have gone now or maybe he's not fit?
Taylor at RB... could be a good shout to be fair. We certainly have a problem there at the moment.

I have to say that the last two home games have been decided mostly by a lack of athleticism from our lads and Neil would certainly counter that either side of a back 4.
TBH we just look knackered and blown out all over the pitch at the moment. It's almost like Anfield and Naples were a touch too much.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Do you think we'll go down on 01:47 - Mar 16 with 1007 viewsLiam12345

Do you think we'll go down on 01:40 - Mar 16 by Shins

Aye, maybe he has.
What a great footballer he's been for us though. Perhaps his legs have gone now or maybe he's not fit?
Taylor at RB... could be a good shout to be fair. We certainly have a problem there at the moment.

I have to say that the last two home games have been decided mostly by a lack of athleticism from our lads and Neil would certainly counter that either side of a back 4.
TBH we just look knackered and blown out all over the pitch at the moment. It's almost like Anfield and Naples were a touch too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mart%C3%ADn_Montoya

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Do you think we'll go down on 01:48 - Mar 16 with 1007 viewsZut_Alors

I think we'll stay up, but it will be through the failings of others, rather than a heroic push for the finish from the players.
Do you think we'll go down on 01:51 - Mar 16 with 1005 viewsMrSwerve

Look, I love the boys right...but if we went down, I really couldn't say that we didn't deserve it. And I'm sorry to say that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Do you think we'll go down on 01:58 - Mar 16 with 991 viewsdameedna

Do you think we'll go down on 01:51 - Mar 16 by MrSwerve

Look, I love the boys right...but if we went down, I really couldn't say that we didn't deserve it. And I'm sorry to say that.

Play Jazz at RB for next game. too many errors in last 8 games

Hope Heranandez and Dyer play most of our remaining matches

If these 3 thing do not happen yes I see us going down
Do you think we'll go down on 05:15 - Mar 16 with 936 viewstimendalli

Do you think we'll go down on 01:48 - Mar 16 by Zut_Alors

I think we'll stay up, but it will be through the failings of others, rather than a heroic push for the finish from the players.

totally agree, i dont think we will reach the magic 40 points but i think we will just about stay up....possibly on goal difference.

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Do you think we'll go down on 05:54 - Mar 16 with 926 viewsParlay

Phil, do you ever post like a grown up? Im amazed how much you have changed since the change over.

4 posts you have made here, read each one back - each one as petulant as the last and I wont mention the ridiculous thread on the other forum where you are incapable of listening to what you are being told by your members and continue your petulant arrogance. Complete car wreck reading.

You have gone downhill fast in terms of your contribution and general sensibleness, the decline is probably as dramatic as Andrew Mumford's.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Do you think we'll go down on 06:04 - Mar 16 with 921 viewsParlay

Anyway back to the thread.

No, i dont. One of Sunderlands game in hand is Man City away and we are essentially 5 points clear with very winnable games coming up.

5 points should do it. 1 win, 2 draws and 5 defeats.

If we dont get them then we deserve to go down.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Do you think we'll go down on 06:38 - Mar 16 with 908 viewsShaky

Objectively we ought to stay up comfortably, but at the same time the kind of arrogant stupidity shown by the management of the club is exactly the sort of thing the gods like to punish severely; read any respectable Greek tragedy.

So a toss up really.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Do you think we'll go down on 07:13 - Mar 16 with 884 viewsmonmouth

Do you think we'll go down on 06:38 - Mar 16 by Shaky

Objectively we ought to stay up comfortably, but at the same time the kind of arrogant stupidity shown by the management of the club is exactly the sort of thing the gods like to punish severely; read any respectable Greek tragedy.

So a toss up really.

Now here's a turn up Shakes. I agree with you. 50:50 depending on how the whole club reacts to yesterday. Logically we should make it (two decent performances would probably do it), but other teams might also put a burst on - look at villa and stoke - it does feel like the gods rolling the dice at the moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do you think we'll go down on 07:17 - Mar 16 with 881 viewsLord_Bony

For me a lot of it will hinge on the Norwich game.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Do you think we'll go down on 07:59 - Mar 16 with 856 viewsPhaedrus

Norwich have four really hard games to finish with, but the next four are against Sunderland, us, west Brom and Fulham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024