Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Sunday 03:11 - Mar 16 with 1018 viewsFredManRave

So after a smashing Saturday I'm hoping for a Super Sunday with a comprehensive victory over Man Utd by Liverpool and then an end to end, entertaining victory for Arsenal over Spurs.

That would be ideal, however, Man Utd remaining in 7th place is what really matters most...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Super Sunday on 03:15 - Mar 16 with 1017 viewsPommyhoop

If Rooney and/or Adebayor scores I will go 2nd in my works head to head Fantasy Football league...

Sorry..

Just to keep you all in the Loop my opponent has 22 points and I have 21.
His players left to play are..Mignolet ,Koscieilny,Suarez and Giroud.
My players yet to play are... Sterling,Adebayor,Suarez,Rooney.
So I want the Mancs and the Spuds to do the business .....Unless Sterling goes nuts and bags a couple and an assist or 2.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 3:26]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Super Sunday on 06:55 - Mar 16 with 963 viewsqprnw10

Should be a cracking day off football.As much as I can't stand united for all there glory hunters and arrogance, Liverpool have the same number off glory hunters and I believe see even more arrogant than the Mancs, so I'd take a draw or at a push a united win.The
North london derby... I'll take a spurs win all day long.After our fantastic club, there probably my favourite London club.They share the same hatred for the chavs as we do, we've got the likes of Francis, Venables, Sir Les, etc as common legends and I've never had a problem with their fans.Arsenal fans on the other hand are the most cocky, arrogant, smug, self centred, hypocritical bunch of c**** in the country.When they lose there fans are know where to be seen and the ones u do manage to speak to, it's a case off, "I don't wanna talk about football"..."wenger needs to go"..etc.When they win they come out in their droves and are like cockroaches and it's "were gonna do this, were gonna do that"..."in wenger we trust".And don't get me started on Wenger, Ian wright, Wilshere, Henry and Sczeny. After those scumbags down the road, they are the club I detest the most.
Super Sunday on 07:24 - Mar 16 with 920 viewsRS44

I couldn't have worded that OP any better.

Completely agree
Super Sunday on 09:37 - Mar 16 with 829 viewsWatford_Ranger

Liverpool winning reduces the chances of Chelsea winning the league. Would love that horrible cnt Mourinho to win nothing.
Super Sunday on 15:36 - Mar 16 with 756 viewsFredManRave

So far so Super....

I've got the Power.

Super Sunday on 01:32 - Mar 17 with 641 viewsFredManRave

Say what you like about the Premier League but in the 20 odd years since SKY invented football I don't ever remember there being a more closely fought season with regard to the eventual winners of the best league in the world. All slightly tongue in cheek but then when you look at the other European league tables at the moment none can compare to the "drama" of the Premier Legue.

As a neutral it's set up perfectly for the remaining 8/9 games with any one from 4 with chance of winning the title. A much needed break from the monotony of the last 20 year 2 horse races of which nearly always included Utd.

Utd, by the way, are in 7th and look like they won't even qualify for the Europa League, not even via Fair Play.

Add on to this the closeness of the relegation fight, all in all, as a neutral, an enjoyable and entertaining season which we should make the most of before we join the party next season...

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024