Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton's rant 10:20 - Apr 1 with 5894 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Had a massive rant about Hughes on Twitter this morning, after Hughes' interview about his time at QPR, if anyone is interested, was quite entertaining

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton's rant on 01:27 - Apr 2 with 1190 viewsPunteR

Typical of this site to find the negative and slate one of our players for basically saying what we all think of Hughes.
Well done Barton for keeping Hughes crapness in the public eye.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Joey Barton's rant on 04:50 - Apr 2 with 1154 viewsjamois

Joey Barton's rant on 01:27 - Apr 2 by PunteR

Typical of this site to find the negative and slate one of our players for basically saying what we all think of Hughes.
Well done Barton for keeping Hughes crapness in the public eye.

Did you actually read the thread? it actually backs Joey up, not the other way around so I don't know where your "Typical of this site to find the negative" comment comes from? Only one or two mentioning a touch of hypocrisy, correct without doubt, but all seem happy someone of JBs profile is putting the public in the correct picture about Hughes.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Joey Barton's rant on 07:39 - Apr 2 with 1116 viewsPunteR

Joey Barton's rant on 04:50 - Apr 2 by jamois

Did you actually read the thread? it actually backs Joey up, not the other way around so I don't know where your "Typical of this site to find the negative" comment comes from? Only one or two mentioning a touch of hypocrisy, correct without doubt, but all seem happy someone of JBs profile is putting the public in the correct picture about Hughes.

Yes i read it,and 98% backed Barton,i know . It was directed at 1 or 2 that used it to have a pop at Barton. It probably could have been worded better.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Joey Barton's rant on 09:43 - Apr 2 with 1068 viewsFFE

Good to see resident binman Scott Jones piping up on Barton's twitter thread last night.

I'm NOT the Fox

Joey Barton's rant on 12:35 - Apr 2 with 987 viewsJonDoeman

Joey Barton's rant on 09:43 - Apr 2 by FFE

Good to see resident binman Scott Jones piping up on Barton's twitter thread last night.

That's quite an interesting conversation they had, & then he finishes it by calling him a Northern Monkey!! Fcking idiot.

It Is What It Is !!

Joey Barton's rant on 13:25 - Apr 2 with 941 viewsQPunkR

Joey Barton's rant on 12:19 - Apr 1 by Antti_Heinola

Barton may be right, but the day he leaves the club will be a happy one for me.

100% agree. He is indeed right in what he says about Hughes, but he's guilty of the very same whitewashing of his own history as well.
Man's nothing but a turnip. With a stupid bloody haircut.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024