Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
notts forest x2 22:07 - Apr 1 with 3205 viewsLambourn

I have Notts forest tickets available free of charge as i am abroad that weekend. Pm me. ticket office collection.
notts forest x2 on 22:15 - Apr 1 with 2431 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Have pmd you ta
notts forest x2 on 11:01 - Apr 2 with 2280 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Lambourn has been barred from this site following alleged comments in another thread.

He has asked me to give you his email address for anyone who took up his generosity of free Season Tickets, W12 Club, Kempton Races, Bournemouth etc, He sends his apologies for not getting back to you sooner but he is not able to reply.

Email address removed on edit as Lambourn resurrected and can PM. See this thread below.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 12:25]
notts forest x2 on 11:31 - Apr 2 with 2248 viewswombat

notts forest x2 on 11:01 - Apr 2 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Lambourn has been barred from this site following alleged comments in another thread.

He has asked me to give you his email address for anyone who took up his generosity of free Season Tickets, W12 Club, Kempton Races, Bournemouth etc, He sends his apologies for not getting back to you sooner but he is not able to reply.

Email address removed on edit as Lambourn resurrected and can PM. See this thread below.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 12:25]

since when ? and why ? hes a top bloke be supprised hes done anything which should means he should be banned

Poll: which is your favouite foot

notts forest x2 on 11:33 - Apr 2 with 2237 viewsscot1963

notts forest x2 on 11:31 - Apr 2 by wombat

since when ? and why ? hes a top bloke be supprised hes done anything which should means he should be banned

he just commented favourably on another post that had been reported for abuse and got caught in the fall out
notts forest x2 on 11:41 - Apr 2 with 2207 viewsilovegambling

notts forest x2 on 11:33 - Apr 2 by scot1963

he just commented favourably on another post that had been reported for abuse and got caught in the fall out

[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 11:57]
notts forest x2 on 11:42 - Apr 2 with 2201 viewsscot1963

you are totally wrong - I didn't report him or the original post, anything I had to say I said on the board. Get your facts right and you can check with Clive on that. And if you always speak like that to women I pity you - I haven't seen you bring one thing of interest to the board yourself, in fact all I've ever seen you do is slate other posters
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 11:45]
notts forest x2 on 11:47 - Apr 2 with 2177 viewsilovegambling

notts forest x2 on 11:42 - Apr 2 by scot1963

you are totally wrong - I didn't report him or the original post, anything I had to say I said on the board. Get your facts right and you can check with Clive on that. And if you always speak like that to women I pity you - I haven't seen you bring one thing of interest to the board yourself, in fact all I've ever seen you do is slate other posters

notts forest x2 on 11:49 - Apr 2 with 2168 viewsscot1963

notts forest x2 on 11:47 - Apr 2 by ilovegambling

you are just out of order - I've asked Clive to confirm the above information and then you can apologise
Login to get fewer ads

notts forest x2 on 11:50 - Apr 2 with 2160 viewsW7Ranger

notts forest x2 on 11:47 - Apr 2 by ilovegambling

Cock!
notts forest x2 on 12:00 - Apr 2 with 2110 viewsresurrectedlambourn

I made a stupid comment that shouldn't of been made end of story. I hope there is no objections to me being back on the board.

can the people I promised tickets to PM me to arrange collection.

Apologies again.
notts forest x2 on 12:06 - Apr 2 with 2090 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

notts forest x2 on 12:00 - Apr 2 by resurrectedlambourn

I made a stupid comment that shouldn't of been made end of story. I hope there is no objections to me being back on the board.

Apologies again.

A new member. Cheese?
notts forest x2 on 12:08 - Apr 2 with 2069 viewsresurrectedlambourn

Stilton from w12 with fresh grapes not them manky ones we normally get.
notts forest x2 on 12:08 - Apr 2 with 2068 viewswombat

notts forest x2 on 11:42 - Apr 2 by scot1963

scott are you the new scott jones by chance under yet another new user name ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

notts forest x2 on 12:10 - Apr 2 with 2059 viewsscot1963

notts forest x2 on 12:08 - Apr 2 by wombat

no
notts forest x2 on 12:25 - Apr 2 with 2016 viewsstan4england

for those of us who are not ITK, this thread makes fantastic reading, especially as (I am guessing) some of the comments have now been redacted
notts forest x2 on 13:01 - Apr 2 with 1963 viewsW7Ranger

notts forest x2 on 12:08 - Apr 2 by wombat

Blimey Wombat. "Scotty's" been on this board for ages. And is certainly not of the male variety!
notts forest x2 on 13:24 - Apr 2 with 1927 viewsTheBlob

What ever kunt made the accusation doesn't know Sue(Scotty).
She's very upset that a fellow R's fan could think such a thing.
She's a wonderful human being and the love of my life and I'm not having that slur put against her name.
Apologise properly or face the consequences.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

notts forest x2 on 13:45 - Apr 2 with 1900 viewsDiscodroid

notts forest x2 on 13:24 - Apr 2 by TheBlob

What ever kunt made the accusation doesn't know Sue(Scotty).
She's very upset that a fellow R's fan could think such a thing.
She's a wonderful human being and the love of my life and I'm not having that slur put against her name.
Apologise properly or face the consequences.

old siousie sioux's a good un.

definitely not a bertie smalls...and unlike myself , LFW is a better place for her being on it.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

notts forest x2 on 13:49 - Apr 2 with 1886 viewsDiscodroid

notts forest x2 on 13:45 - Apr 2 by Discodroid

definitely not a bertie smalls...and unlike myself , LFW is a better place for her being on it.

yes!!!, my first down arrow of this golden era!!..

where the astral and the kleenix, i believe trap 3 is vacant, as well as being warm and dry.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

notts forest x2 on 13:50 - Apr 2 with 1881 viewsresurrectedlambourn

notts forest x2 on 13:45 - Apr 2 by Discodroid

Can we leave it now. I made a daft comment to a stupid post end of story. i only like to use this board to offload spare tickets to fellow fans all free but its got silly now. as for face the consequences if he doesn't apologise what is that all about. the quicker this thread is deleted the better.
notts forest x2 on 13:51 - Apr 2 with 1879 viewsscot1963

I can't understand why you are down arrowing things like Disco's comment Lambourn. As you said yourself you said something that was unfortunate. I don't have a problem with you being on here, I didn't report you. I made a comment on something you said last night which I still think is out of order but if you feel it is acceptable so be it. So what is your problem?
notts forest x2 on 13:56 - Apr 2 with 1851 viewsresurrectedlambourn

notts forest x2 on 13:51 - Apr 2 by scot1963

I can't understand why you are down arrowing things like Disco's comment Lambourn. As you said yourself you said something that was unfortunate. I don't have a problem with you being on here, I didn't report you. I made a comment on something you said last night which I still think is out of order but if you feel it is acceptable so be it. So what is your problem?

Nothing is my problem at all i down arrow to get rid of the thing. Or do you need constant compliments or the last word? I love this board to get away from the wife i do not need an adopted one on here to argue with.
notts forest x2 on 13:56 - Apr 2 with 1851 viewsscot1963

notts forest x2 on 13:50 - Apr 2 by resurrectedlambourn

Can we leave it now. I made a daft comment to a stupid post end of story. i only like to use this board to offload spare tickets to fellow fans all free but its got silly now. as for face the consequences if he doesn't apologise what is that all about. the quicker this thread is deleted the better.

I agree it should be deleted
notts forest x2 on 13:57 - Apr 2 with 1845 viewsscot1963

notts forest x2 on 13:56 - Apr 2 by resurrectedlambourn

Nothing is my problem at all i down arrow to get rid of the thing. Or do you need constant compliments or the last word? I love this board to get away from the wife i do not need an adopted one on here to argue with.

I don't need compliments at all, I'm a bit embarrassed by the whole thing to be honest. I said at the beginning of the thread that I thought you got caught in the fallout from someone else's comment and your man started it with me
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 13:59]
notts forest x2 on 13:58 - Apr 2 with 1832 viewsFFE

notts forest x2 on 12:00 - Apr 2 by resurrectedlambourn

Apologies again.

Did you get my second email with my address on fella?

I'm NOT the Fox

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024