Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea 21:07 - Apr 13 with 2568 viewsJackfath

Having watched all three teams today.

I sincerely hope Liverpool go on and win the league. My reasons are as follows;

They play the best football of the three,
25th anniversary of Hillsborough,
Gerrard has been a very loyal servant,
The play the Swansea Way.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 1769 viewsDarran

I love Brendan I do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 21:09 - Apr 13 with 1766 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish we played the Swansea way. Hopefully our new manager next season will revert us back to what made us so successful to begin with.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 1762 viewsJackfath

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 21:09 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish we played the Swansea way. Hopefully our new manager next season will revert us back to what made us so successful to begin with.

I hope so too. Well said Dwight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 21:52 - Apr 13 with 1710 viewsharemscarem

This season the failure was to sack Laudrup IMO. They could have found a new manager by the end of the season, if things were bad between the manager and the players. Anyway most of this season has not been anything like the last two years. Maybe it is just 3rd season syndrom.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 21:52]

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:07 - Apr 13 with 1661 viewslatchford

I hate Rodgers and Liverpool. That is all. Victims
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:13 - Apr 13 with 1650 viewsperchrockjack

96 people you're talking about you shameless feker. Not their fault they died purely because of fa incompetence and massive cover by police and govt.it could have happened to us you prick.think on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:14 - Apr 13 with 1649 viewsHugeEnkins

After today I find Chelsea reprehensible and man city are just wnak. What a waste of money. The global Liverpool love in is unbearable already, but there you go. World cup love in for Ingerlund next to come. I sincerely hope to god the scum go down or I don't know how I'm gonna carry on
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:16 - Apr 13 with 1639 viewslatchford

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:13 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

96 people you're talking about you shameless feker. Not their fault they died purely because of fa incompetence and massive cover by police and govt.it could have happened to us you prick.think on

Not shameless at all. Heysel as well? A very unlucky club? Or is there more to it?
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:20 - Apr 13 with 1633 viewsperchrockjack

We are in no way all innocent.any of our derby matches could have gone that way kids were crushed and they could have been yours.I feel ashamed u support the club I be loved for 50 yearsits a

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:21 - Apr 13 with 1628 viewslatchford

No need to be ashamed. Are you a closet Liverpool fan? Sick of seeing them everywhere in Swansea.
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:30 - Apr 13 with 1611 viewsperchrockjack

Could have been you or your kids.i feel truly sick too the stomachs .latch ford was a gentleman

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:35 - Apr 13 with 1600 viewslatchford

So should we all want Liverpool to win because of what happened?
Well how about Bradford? More of them died. That's not pushed by the press is it?
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:38 - Apr 13 with 1595 viewsperchrockjack

You're pissed.have to be.answer is of course no.i d feel as indignant if it had been Cardiff City fans.fin

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:48 - Apr 13 with 1587 viewslatchford

Not drunk at all. Carry on the Liverpool love in.
Each to his own. I despise them
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:56 - Apr 13 with 1571 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:48 - Apr 13 by latchford

Not drunk at all. Carry on the Liverpool love in.
Each to his own. I despise them

Why do you despise them?

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:59 - Apr 13 with 1571 viewslatchford

Liverpool? So many people in South Wales love them for some reason. And they pretend to be Irish for some reason. Mixed up people.
All in all I dislike most clubs apart from Swansea. Liverpool most though. That ok?
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:02 - Apr 14 with 1564 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:59 - Apr 13 by latchford

Liverpool? So many people in South Wales love them for some reason. And they pretend to be Irish for some reason. Mixed up people.
All in all I dislike most clubs apart from Swansea. Liverpool most though. That ok?

What is your opinion regarding The Red Devils (Manchester United)?

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:04 - Apr 14 with 1564 viewslatchford

Not a huge fan either. How about u?
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:07 - Apr 14 with 1558 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:04 - Apr 14 by latchford

Not a huge fan either. How about u?

I'm not a fan of their stadium. Very little leg room.

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:44 - Apr 14 with 1522 viewsDavillin

Hmmm. In his pre-match interview [I think it was], José Mourinho was asked about Garry Monk's coaching, and he said that Swansea play exactly the same as they did under the previous managers.

Who should I believe, here?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:47 - Apr 14 with 1519 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 00:44 - Apr 14 by Davillin

Hmmm. In his pre-match interview [I think it was], José Mourinho was asked about Garry Monk's coaching, and he said that Swansea play exactly the same as they did under the previous managers.

Who should I believe, here?

Well I have watched almost every competitive game we have played over the past 4 or 5 years. Jose Mourinho likely has not. Jose Mourinho was also likely speaking kindly of Garry Monk as an act of goodwill. He is also famous for mind games.

We are certainly not playing the same football we were playing under Rodgers in his two seasons in charge, or like the seasons we had under Martinez, that is for sure.

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 07:01 - Apr 14 with 1463 viewsApeShit

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 23:20 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

We are in no way all innocent.any of our derby matches could have gone that way kids were crushed and they could have been yours.I feel ashamed u support the club I be loved for 50 yearsits a

I don't think he supports Liverpool.

I wish you'd f*ck off and sign up for a Liverpool forum.
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 09:07 - Apr 14 with 1422 viewsperchrockjack

He likes the way Liverpool haver got back the respect they deservedly lost because of the way they were acting especially Suarez and the pitiful attempts to "support" him.
He can still be a tawat but anyone doubting his ability is clearly a clown.

He also thinks Gerrard is a perfect club mjan and an example to all young pros.

He also was born bred schooled in Swansea and has supported the club since his first game in 1957, even though he doesn't actually go to many home games.

GLAD TO CLEAR THAT UP

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 09:12 - Apr 14 with 1413 viewsJackfath

I think things are a little out of proportion here.

All I stated in the OP was out of the three, I wanted Liverpool to win.

This in no way indicates a Liverpool love in. I am sure most level headed decent people would realise that and not turn this into some gross attack on 96 people who went to football match and never returned.

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 09:18 - Apr 14 with 1401 viewsperchrockjack

But looking at latchford s comments that s what it turned into and that s simply not on.

I repeat if it had been Swansea City fc we d be just as indignant wanting justice for the dead.
For what its worth I do have a peripheral interest in Hillsborough and I don't normally disclose it but one of my constables at the game and was one of those who managed to get out of the crush with his missus and they both gave CPR to three fans who all died.
My section at work and me included had to go to some homes to give the news of their siblings involvement so forgive me if Im a little feisty o this subject

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024