Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats 23:35 - Apr 26 with 1507 viewsWhiteyBFC

Really chuffed for Rochdale, for Keith, but more importantly for you supporters, especially the lads I've met at Spotland.

See you next season.

You League One Reds. And Dale.
Congrats on 00:03 - Apr 27 with 1385 viewspieandpeasdale

Thanks Whitey)
Sorry you lot didnt make it.
See you in League One next season.
King Keith did it again.
Up the Dale!
Congrats on 01:25 - Apr 27 with 1243 viewsDaley_Lama

Congrats back at you Whitey, and I mean that genuinely not nastily.

Relegation could be a great thing for you.

Your crowds won't drop, they will go up as you start to win game after game

Your budget won't be bottom 4, it will be top 6

Your fans won't be moaning as they wont be watching their team getting beat every other week.

All you need is a manager who has experience of being successful against expectations in League 1 and you will be back getting beat in the Championship in no time.

I reckon Hilly had a scout watching you today in prep for next season, that's how good he is.

Poll: DF in or out

Congrats on 11:14 - Apr 27 with 952 viewsaleanddale

Cheers Whitey - see you next season pal.
Congrats on 11:20 - Apr 27 with 923 viewsRalphs12

Sorry for you guys, at least you'll get to see he king without having to make any excuses at least twice next year ;) and as others have said it could be the best thing to happen to you.

Had we stayed up with Coleman or had Eyre looked better equipped we might not have ever seen the return, and we might not have had a night quite as special as last night was!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 11:21]
Congrats on 13:42 - Apr 27 with 817 viewsWhiteyBFC

I look forward to meeting up with some of you for a few jars in the Ratcliffe, before taking up my position with the reds fans and enjoying Keith's smile wiped off his face.

I'll still cheer Dale on, and hopefully you join us in running away with the division.

Yes, I've gone into Billy Big Bollocks mode. Can you blame me?

Eight years of being the tinpot, small club written off. No more. We're the big dogs. And if I can't be optimistic next season then they might as well shut the club down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024