Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony to Arsenal?.. 19:55 - Jun 2 with 9492 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

A couple of places reporting Arsenal are lining up a £25m bid. Could be nothing to it. Personally I'd do whatever we can to keep him but a £25m bid will obviously have to be considered.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news/arsenal-to-make-

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/381864/Arsenal-plotting-25m-deal-for-C

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:28 - Jun 3 with 1861 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:23 - Jun 3 by Darran

The club would have to agree to it?

No shit Sherlock?

Beep beep beep...
Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:28 - Jun 3 with 1861 viewsUxbridge

No shit Sherlock?

I'm struggling to see your point then. Your hypothetical scenario is utterly ridiculous.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:30 - Jun 3 with 1848 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:28 - Jun 3 by Uxbridge

I'm struggling to see your point then. Your hypothetical scenario is utterly ridiculous.

Is the correct answer.
Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:40 - Jun 3 with 1800 viewsUxbridge

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:30 - Jun 3 by WarwickHunt

Is the correct answer.

Glad to see you've got over your spell of wrongdy

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:44 - Jun 3 with 1787 viewsDrizzy

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:28 - Jun 3 by Uxbridge

We're not debating the merits of Dar's scenario, we're laughing at Warwick's inability to understand a release clause.

How long until O'Boogs comes along with one of his trademark nonsensical soundbites to complete the tedious trio?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:48 - Jun 3 with 1762 viewsDarran

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:44 - Jun 3 by Drizzy

We're not debating the merits of Dar's scenario, we're laughing at Warwick's inability to understand a release clause.

How long until O'Boogs comes along with one of his trademark nonsensical soundbites to complete the tedious trio?

Innit thick as f*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:58 - Jun 3 with 1733 viewsApeShit

But Darran said:

"So what if the player and agent insisted on a clause in his contract before signing? "

If we told them to f*ck off before signing, there is no contract and there is no release clause.

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:07 - Jun 3 with 1704 viewsmax936

No shit Sherlock?

Dazbag, you'd create an argument in a phone box fair play you great big lummox, noway would Huw Jenkins or the rest of the board would have agreed to that low a sellout clause, can you remember HJ saying about how he agonised over spending what he did on Bony and you saying that his contract could have that clause of a 19mill buyout ffs you're having a turkish.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 14:09]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:19 - Jun 3 with 1665 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 13:58 - Jun 3 by ApeShit

But Darran said:

"So what if the player and agent insisted on a clause in his contract before signing? "

If we told them to f*ck off before signing, there is no contract and there is no release clause.

It's not difficult is it?

Dar, did you get a BOGOF with your lobotomy and give the other one to Newp?
Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:21 - Jun 3 with 1655 viewsRogueTrooper

Arsenal will put in a bid for £19 000 000.01
and we will laugh and do exactly what Liverpool did with Suarez last season. Bony will be here next season, unless the price is a "Cant say no" offer
He's been pointing at himself and the turf all season and said himself he's staying, Monk said it would have to be silly money for him to move, In which case, Ta very much, and we'll move on with Michu and one other.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:25 - Jun 3 with 1641 viewsDarran

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:07 - Jun 3 by max936

Dazbag, you'd create an argument in a phone box fair play you great big lummox, noway would Huw Jenkins or the rest of the board would have agreed to that low a sellout clause, can you remember HJ saying about how he agonised over spending what he did on Bony and you saying that his contract could have that clause of a 19mill buyout ffs you're having a turkish.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 14:09]

If people can't understand plain English don't blame me after all you're the one that mentioned a kick in bollacks if they had.

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:42 - Jun 3 with 1600 viewsUxbridge

Can we not also laugh at Dazbag's inability to know what day it is let alone come up with a half-decent argument?

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:46 - Jun 3 with 1588 viewsmax936

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:25 - Jun 3 by Darran

If people can't understand plain English don't blame me after all you're the one that mentioned a kick in bollacks if they had.

Exactly, thats why l said it mun, l can quite easily see bony going, but it won't be because a sellout clause of 19mil as been reached, because there isn't one IMHO.
The club as grown and so has the board they wouldn't have been that naive.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:50 - Jun 3 with 1567 viewsDarran

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:42 - Jun 3 by Uxbridge

Can we not also laugh at Dazbag's inability to know what day it is let alone come up with a half-decent argument?

It's Wednesday f*ck off.

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:52 - Jun 3 with 1555 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:50 - Jun 3 by Darran

It's Wednesday f*ck off.

That's the closest you've been to correct in the entire thread.
Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:53 - Jun 3 with 1551 viewsAnotherJohn

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:46 - Jun 3 by max936

Exactly, thats why l said it mun, l can quite easily see bony going, but it won't be because a sellout clause of 19mil as been reached, because there isn't one IMHO.

Well we'd like to think so, and I certainly hope this is the case. My worry is that I thought Huw's version was the last word on Ki's loan contract.
Bony to Arsenal?.. on 15:13 - Jun 3 with 1509 viewsUxbridge

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:52 - Jun 3 by WarwickHunt

That's the closest you've been to correct in the entire thread.

Worryingly he actually thinks it is!

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 15:44 - Jun 3 with 1437 viewsepaul

Fuk me this thread I ain't had such a good laugh in ages

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 15:49 - Jun 3 with 1426 viewsDrizzy

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 15:13 - Jun 3 by Uxbridge

Worryingly he actually thinks it is!

Bit harsh, Uxy.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 16:08 - Jun 3 with 1383 viewsJACKARSE

Bony to Arsenal?.. on 14:46 - Jun 3 by max936

Becoming standard practice mun .....

'Only a few Premier League transfers have been reported to have included release clauses. This was the case with the Demba Ba transfer from Newcastle to Chelsea and Joe Allen from Swansea to Liverpool In the case of Allen, reports were that the bid could only trigger the release clause if it came from one of five clubs that included Liverpool.'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024