Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder 18:23 - Jun 18 with 2522 viewscyril

The devil is in the detail

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 18:28 - Jun 18 with 2505 viewsJackoBoostardo

Thought we were going for another loan term. Would prefer a permanent contract though!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 19:24 - Jun 18 with 2417 viewsMrSwerve

Regardless of his WC performance, JDG is a key player for us (whether people like it or not) and he needs to be number 1 on our shopping list imo.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 03:27 - Jun 19 with 2244 viewsWanderer

the danger here is exposure, every team on the planet is looking in at the world cup for possible recruitments, the 5-1 hammering has put more focus on the dutch players.
will not be at all surprised if a clutch of clubs are ringing up his agent as we debate.
Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 06:47 - Jun 19 with 2179 viewsJokeren1943

If Swansea had to choose between Ki or Guzman based of both players performance in Premier League in the last two season - they would pick Guzman any day.
Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 07:05 - Jun 19 with 2166 viewsSlugster664

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 06:47 - Jun 19 by Jokeren1943

If Swansea had to choose between Ki or Guzman based of both players performance in Premier League in the last two season - they would pick Guzman any day.

Good observation

STID

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 10:44 - Jun 19 with 2020 viewsJACKARSE

Should have all been wrapped up way before the WC .... procrastination and all that .... I was going to post this tomorrow but feck it I can do it now ......
Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 12:33 - Jun 19 with 1935 viewsCatullus

Given the choice, I would keep both of them. Ki's biggest problem was not being used properly.
DeGuzman is valuable to us and no argument. But people keep knocking KISY for no good reason. He showed with Sunderland, that if used in the right role he can be very effective in the Premier.
I think Ki is a very good squad player and will prove himself to us next season. Assuming Monk wants and keeps him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 13:04 - Jun 19 with 1898 viewskarnataka

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 19:24 - Jun 18 by MrSwerve

Regardless of his WC performance, JDG is a key player for us (whether people like it or not) and he needs to be number 1 on our shopping list imo.

Absolutely spot on.
Login to get fewer ads

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 13:10 - Jun 19 with 1882 viewsDr_Winston

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 13:04 - Jun 19 by karnataka

Absolutely spot on.

Yup.

Unless the loan periods suit Villareal for financial reasons, really we should have made it permanent last summer. Let's hope we don't drag our heels too much this year. Huw appears to be back from his usual peak time holibobs at least.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 13:15 - Jun 19 with 1873 viewsLeonisGod

Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 06:47 - Jun 19 by Jokeren1943

Luckily they don't need to chose as we could accommodate both in the squad. CMs of Leon, ki, JdG and Shelvey would set us up nicely for the season. Especially if Garry wants to sometimes play JdG in a wider role. It gets more complicated if Michu is back firing on all cylinders. Maybe then we wouldn't have room for both in the squad. I'm not holding my breath on Michu though.
Who thinks jdg will be back, or do we go for a new midfielder on 13:45 - Jun 19 with 1839 viewspencoedjack

I think kiisgod and DYSS on the same message board will be the end of me .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024