Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus would back Gays says Elton 21:13 - Jun 29 with 6723 viewsDarran

http://news.sky.com/story/1291479/sir-elton-says-jesus-would-back-gay-marriage

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 21:22 - Jun 29 with 3288 viewsjackportis

If I was Elton I would be more concerned about this. If anyone know please share. When Jesus died there was a big fuss and still is namely easter Friday - hot cross bun day. On easter sunday he came back. Ok so having then lived his life how did he die for the second time? when and how?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 21:55 - Jun 29 with 3261 viewsjackportis

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 21:22 - Jun 29 by jackportis

If I was Elton I would be more concerned about this. If anyone know please share. When Jesus died there was a big fuss and still is namely easter Friday - hot cross bun day. On easter sunday he came back. Ok so having then lived his life how did he die for the second time? when and how?

you see nobody knows?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 22:03 - Jun 29 with 3248 viewsWindy_Miller

Elton can explain that to God on judgement day.

What a complete tool.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 23:21 - Jun 29 with 3188 viewsjackb

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 22:03 - Jun 29 by Windy_Miller

What a complete tool.

Well you have to be a bit of a tool to believe in a judgement day!
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 23:48 - Jun 29 with 3175 viewsCottsy

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 22:03 - Jun 29 by Windy_Miller

What a complete tool.

Which god? There are thousands to choose from.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 00:19 - Jun 30 with 3168 viewsepaul

Here we go religious bollux again, its all shite

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 00:51 - Jun 30 with 3155 viewsLohengrin

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 00:19 - Jun 30 by epaul

I don't care how benign he's perceived to be by most I can't imagine the risen Christ would have forgiven Elton easily for that last album. Deuteronomy talks about using music to teach but I doubt there's much to learn from that debacle aside from knowing the right time to retire.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 08:59 - Jun 30 with 3105 viewsLohengrin

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 23:21 - Jun 29 by jackb

Well you have to be a bit of a tool to believe in a judgement day!

We are all weighed in the balance eventually.

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 09:34 - Jun 30 with 3085 viewsBorojack

I know will be getting you Tube clips
of Songs of Praise next.

What a load of Crap

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 10:05 - Jun 30 with 3075 viewsLohengrin

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 09:34 - Jun 30 by Borojack

I know will be getting you Tube clips
of Songs of Praise next.

What a load of Crap

Just for you...

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 10:46 - Jun 30 with 3053 viewsBrockley_Jack

I don't think he would elton? Ellon needs to move amongst the majority of worlds Christianity around the world to get a true feel of what we Christians think of him. His reliance upon the liberal elite in this country who dominate all media thought on this issue is laughable.
My ancestors have not fought in countless wars over the centuries for gay rights, mass migration, any migration, or for our countries laws and government to be handed to Europe.
Time is ticking on the days of sodom and Gomorrah 21st C GB.
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:08 - Jun 30 with 3020 viewsjackb

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 10:46 - Jun 30 by Brockley_Jack

I don't think he would elton? Ellon needs to move amongst the majority of worlds Christianity around the world to get a true feel of what we Christians think of him. His reliance upon the liberal elite in this country who dominate all media thought on this issue is laughable.
My ancestors have not fought in countless wars over the centuries for gay rights, mass migration, any migration, or for our countries laws and government to be handed to Europe.

My Word!!!
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 19:33 - Jun 30 with 2960 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 21:22 - Jun 29 by jackportis

He didn't. If you believe the bible he ascended to Heaven 40 days after the resurrection, very much alive.

Poll: Tory leader

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 09:25 - Jul 1 with 2911 viewsWindy_Miller

Amazing - There's never any atheists on a crashing plane though either eh.

But hang on, lets all blindly follow Mr. Darwin for another couple of hundred years despite no proof and the mind-numbing flaws in his reasoning......
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 11:25]

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 11:57 - Jul 1 with 2877 viewsJackhero

well bugger me (elton said that once too) 1st page of a thread & two religious nuts have appeared already.

Windy, we all know the arguments your crowd like to make. You talk of Darwin's Flawed reasoning? What about the all the rubbish spouted in the name of religion? That seems perfectly reasonable does it?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:04 - Jul 1 with 2869 viewsCottsy

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 09:25 - Jul 1 by Windy_Miller

But hang on, lets all blindly follow Mr. Darwin for another couple of hundred years despite no proof and the mind-numbing flaws in his reasoning......

But which line are you going to use as your knockout punch?

"If evolution is real and we evolved from monkeys and apes why do we still have monkeys and apes?"

"Where's the missing link?"

"Why are there no transitional fossils?"

"Evolution is just a theory if it was proven it would be a law"

This image?:

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:12 - Jul 1 with 2863 viewsjackb

Wow!

you have to be a troll , please tell me you aren't real

btw - it's foxholes, not planes - get it right at least!!
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:46 - Jul 1 with 2846 viewsJackhero

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:04 - Jul 1 by Cottsy

"If evolution is real and we evolved from monkeys and apes why do we still have monkeys and apes?"

This image?:

I've seen a few of these between species recently when I was in Cardiff, so they are still around
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 12:46]

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:54 - Jul 1 with 2841 viewsChono

Look out, Reverend Lovejoy's had a Malibu
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 13:16 - Jul 1 with 2826 viewsWindy_Miller

This!

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 15:54 - Jul 1 with 2798 viewsDavillin

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 10:05 - Jun 30 by Lohengrin

Just for you...

Mahalia Jackson. What a voice -- purity, style, and soul. And the perfect gospel song for her.

Many thanks for that, Lohengrin!

I now go back and revel in it again.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 18:22 - Jul 1 with 2763 viewsmaes

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 12:04 - Jul 1 by Cottsy

This image?:

I cant believe anyone could put the effort into making that diagram, yet not have a enough braincells to understand evolution.
WE DIDNT EVOLVE FORM MONKEYS OR CHIMPANZEE, nobody is saying we did. Humans and chimpanzees evolved from a COMMON ANCESTER, this is proven by the fact we share 97 % of our DNA with them.
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 18:39 - Jul 1 with 2749 viewsCottsy

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 18:22 - Jul 1 by maes

I cant believe anyone could put the effort into making that diagram, yet not have a enough braincells to understand evolution.
WE DIDNT EVOLVE FORM MONKEYS OR CHIMPANZEE, nobody is saying we did. Humans and chimpanzees evolved from a COMMON ANCESTER, this is proven by the fact we share 97 % of our DNA with them.

Never under estimate the stupidity of your common, evolution denying creationist. Many think that evolution happens in the same way as Pokémon and will come out with some beauts like "why don't we see monkeys turning into humans today" or "if evolution is real prove it by turning a cat into a panda."

These people genuinely believe that there is no evidence for evolution and that it is little more than a hunch that takes blind faith to believe in.

These people are idiots.

Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 18:44 - Jul 1 with 2743 viewsTom1912

As opposed to all the proof religion offers?
Jesus would back Gays says Elton on 19:08 - Jul 1 with 2724 viewsepaul

Wow so the earth IS only 2014 years old, how come humans didnt die out along with dinosaurs then, weird that. Your right the majority of wars over the centuries weren't about allowing gay rights, migration they were about conquering killing,raping.

Have you heard of Britain First by any chance?

You'll be saying Jesus was a white british man next

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024