Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could ban one poster from this forum? 14:50 - Jul 18 with 2360 viewsDarran

Who would it be?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:00 - Jul 19 with 789 viewsDarran

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:58 - Jul 19 by Highjack

Think of threads like this as a sort of Jeremy Kyle aftercare. Darran is Jeremy obviously and perhaps I could be Graham, the weedy guy in the glasses with a clipboard and a stupid little tuft of hair under my bottom lip in a pathetic attempt to make myself look younger. With aftercare we can rehabilitate the chavs to become normal decent members of the forum.

That's so beautiful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:02 - Jul 19 with 778 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:58 - Jul 19 by Highjack

Think of threads like this as a sort of Jeremy Kyle aftercare. Darran is Jeremy obviously and perhaps I could be Graham, the weedy guy in the glasses with a clipboard and a stupid little tuft of hair under my bottom lip in a pathetic attempt to make myself look younger. With aftercare we can rehabilitate the chavs to become normal decent members of the forum.

With thread titles like, who to ban, who to punch ? Jeremy could learn a fair bit from here to spice his show up.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:08 - Jul 19 with 775 viewsHighjack

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:02 - Jul 19 by Liberty

With thread titles like, who to ban, who to punch ? Jeremy could learn a fair bit from here to spice his show up.

Jeremy doesn't condone violence. In fact it's one of his least favourite things.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:10 - Jul 19 with 761 viewsJackoBoostardo

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:02 - Jul 19 by Liberty

Liberty! Good idea!!

Let's have a 'who fathered who illegitimately' thread!

You have a paternity test and a lie detector waiting for you!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:10 - Jul 19 with 762 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:08 - Jul 19 by Highjack

Jeremy doesn't condone violence. In fact it's one of his least favourite things.

Fairplay, he has one up on this forum then...... all about standards.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:14 - Jul 19 with 751 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I had tickets to be in the audience for the Jeremy Kyle show back in October but I had to have an unexpected operation on the day or day prior to filming and so we couldn't go.

I also had tickets to go see the Britains Got Talent auditions in Manchester but broke my wrist and arm that day too and came home to Swansea.

I am determined to go to both next year.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:14 - Jul 19 with 751 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:10 - Jul 19 by JackoBoostardo

Liberty! Good idea!!

Let's have a 'who fathered who illegitimately' thread!

You have a paternity test and a lie detector waiting for you!!!

I would deny fathering the lot except ..........

My son does post here, very rarely and lives away now.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:14 - Jul 19 with 758 viewsHighjack

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:10 - Jul 19 by Liberty

Fairplay, he has one up on this forum then...... all about standards.

Quite, but then he has a bigger budget so he can attract a higher class of clientele.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:19 - Jul 19 with 747 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:14 - Jul 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I had tickets to be in the audience for the Jeremy Kyle show back in October but I had to have an unexpected operation on the day or day prior to filming and so we couldn't go.

I also had tickets to go see the Britains Got Talent auditions in Manchester but broke my wrist and arm that day too and came home to Swansea.

I am determined to go to both next year.

Thats unlucky, or not, depends how you look at it.

Not the best of shows but should try most things at least once. Beats sitting at home typing on a football forum

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:21 - Jul 19 with 744 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:19 - Jul 19 by Liberty

Thats unlucky, or not, depends how you look at it.

Not the best of shows but should try most things at least once. Beats sitting at home typing on a football forum

They were both filmed in Media City which is 5 minutes away on the free bus. Most people from the uni went at one point throughout the year. They film so many shows.

It's my aim to get on a quiz show before I am done there.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:27 - Jul 19 with 742 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:21 - Jul 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They were both filmed in Media City which is 5 minutes away on the free bus. Most people from the uni went at one point throughout the year. They film so many shows.

It's my aim to get on a quiz show before I am done there.

Get on the quiz that can win most.

Mate of mine went on ' who wants to be a millionaire', never got in the hot seat unfortunately.

Big believer in say 'Yes' more, grab any opportunity that comes along.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:42 - Jul 19 with 740 viewsHighjack

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:27 - Jul 19 by Liberty

Get on the quiz that can win most.

Mate of mine went on ' who wants to be a millionaire', never got in the hot seat unfortunately.

Big believer in say 'Yes' more, grab any opportunity that comes along.

It's that sort of thinking that causes half the DNA and Lie Detector tests in the first place.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 01:46 - Jul 19 with 738 viewsDavillin

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 19:18 - Jul 18 by max936

I can't imagine you ignoring anyone Dav. Let and let live, you're never ever gonna agree with everyone mun, everyone has a point of veiw that peeps ain't gonna agree with, that's life.

That's very kind of you, Max936 [the month and year of my birth, by the way].

Let me explain. I have spent most of my adult life learning how to be at peace with myself and life. Anyone or anything that interferes with that is removed.

On PlanetSwans, there are about a dozen I have on "ignore." The main reasons are crudeness and discourtesy; pests who lurk and stalk [like that twerp who gets some kind of joy out of telling me to "stick to baseball"]; and people who have much less intelligence and knowledge than they think they have, and either cannot read, cannot understand what they read, or intentionally misunderstand in order to argue pointlessly.

Regarding your other point, there is not a shred of desire in me to have anyone agree with me about anything. I mean every word of that literally. That way madness lies. I do enjoy a good discussion with people who are more intelligent and informed than I am [and there are plenty on PlanetSwans], but I do not care at all whether I sway them in their beliefs in any way.

Yes, I do like it when someone is strong enough to admit that he or she has had a change of mind, but that's 100% an intellectual response, and not a source of pleasure or a boost to my ego.

Addendum: I have met personally a goodly number of them, always to my great delight, and only wish -- deeply -- that I had had the chance to meet the others. To a man, they left me with an even higher opinion of them than I had before we met.

Thanks for prompting this "explanation."
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 1:52]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 10:54 - Jul 19 with 677 viewsperchrockjack

Liberty seems a bit of a lad. I aim to meet up with dwight.i shall make it a priority

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 11:13 - Jul 19 with 666 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 10:54 - Jul 19 by perchrockjack

Liberty seems a bit of a lad. I aim to meet up with dwight.i shall make it a priority

I have a feeling we'd get along.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 11:45 - Jul 19 with 638 viewsItchySphincter

Jethro

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 11:51 - Jul 19 with 631 viewsJackfath

I wouldn't like to ban anyone. I enjoy reading all points of view, even from the angry hate filled thickies that have multiplied considerably recently.

I also love the way the always mention me. It urges me on and makes me feel I am doing a great job on here.

I await the angry hate filled responses.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 13:09 - Jul 19 with 607 viewsswanduck

I would ban JackFath he's so annoying.
If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 15:36 - Jul 19 with 589 viewsDrizzy

JackBorestardo.

Ban or maim. Either way.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 17:23 - Jul 19 with 563 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone who abuses before arguing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024