Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO: nordenblue 17:01 - Aug 4 with 3558 viewsKenBoon

What a disgrace.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/04/steven-naismith-everton-tickets-
FAO: nordenblue on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 3502 viewsVespa

I agree. A disgrace.

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

FAO: nordenblue on 17:35 - Aug 4 with 3433 viewsrod_leach

And to think some people have to get up every day to get to work to be able to afford tickets. Naismith is ramming their hard work back down their throats and making them choke with bitterness. Horrible genorous thoughtful man.
FAO: nordenblue on 17:42 - Aug 4 with 3406 viewsD_Alien

If nothing else, it's incredibly naive of him to think the tickets handed out by Jobcentre staff to those "unemployed through no fault of their own" won't hand up in the hands of supporters seeking cut-price entry on the black market.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FAO: nordenblue on 18:05 - Aug 4 with 3339 viewsDaley_Lama

In reality, it is incredibly naive of D_Alien to think that the tickets will even be handed out by the staff from the Dole Shop, instead being pocketed for their cousin-in-laws half-brother who works for Sky TV to use along with his mate who works for Barclays.

Poll: DF in or out

FAO: nordenblue on 19:12 - Aug 4 with 3223 viewsD_Alien

FAO: nordenblue on 18:05 - Aug 4 by Daley_Lama

In reality, it is incredibly naive of D_Alien to think that the tickets will even be handed out by the staff from the Dole Shop, instead being pocketed for their cousin-in-laws half-brother who works for Sky TV to use along with his mate who works for Barclays.

Oh yes of course, why didn't I think of that?

How naive of me

Dick

N.B. Don't mind me, DL, I'm just sharpening up my critical response mechanism in time for the start of the football season. It's a bit like pre-season training, and you're the victim.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 19:25]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FAO: nordenblue on 19:24 - Aug 4 with 3180 viewsnordenblue

"select people who are unemployed through no fault of their own, are trying hard to find employment" a little different to many in Rochdale who treat the dole as a free meal ticket for life sadly.
Well done KB im surprised its took you this long to trawl through all the news trying to find something to back your point up, im sure all the season ticket holders who've worked all year round to pump hundreds into the club of their hard EARNED money will be over the moon with it too
FAO: nordenblue on 19:26 - Aug 4 with 3165 viewsPDIDDY

FAO: nordenblue on 19:24 - Aug 4 by nordenblue

"select people who are unemployed through no fault of their own, are trying hard to find employment" a little different to many in Rochdale who treat the dole as a free meal ticket for life sadly.
Well done KB im surprised its took you this long to trawl through all the news trying to find something to back your point up, im sure all the season ticket holders who've worked all year round to pump hundreds into the club of their hard EARNED money will be over the moon with it too

Nordenblue is always correct , well , every blue moon

Gissa job

FAO: nordenblue on 19:32 - Aug 4 with 3147 viewsDaley_Lama

Pre-season is for wimps, I need no warm up, I can be arsey all year around.

N.B. These smiles are not in-keeping with this thread.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

FAO: nordenblue on 19:35 - Aug 4 with 3130 viewsnordenblue

FAO: nordenblue on 19:26 - Aug 4 by PDIDDY

Nordenblue is always correct , well , every blue moon

Are you a City fan too this week diddy?
FAO: nordenblue on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 3102 viewsPDIDDY

FAO: nordenblue on 19:35 - Aug 4 by nordenblue

Are you a City fan too this week diddy?

You tell me

Gissa job

FAO: nordenblue on 19:50 - Aug 4 with 3074 viewsnordenblue

FAO: nordenblue on 19:43 - Aug 4 by PDIDDY

You tell me

It was a question funnily enough even with a question mark to please your good self
FAO: nordenblue on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 3023 viewsPDIDDY

FAO: nordenblue on 19:50 - Aug 4 by nordenblue

It was a question funnily enough even with a question mark to please your good self

Not a city fan, you know I'm a Daley, or a doley
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 20:53]

Gissa job

FAO: nordenblue on 22:04 - Aug 4 with 2836 viewsKenBoon

FAO: nordenblue on 19:24 - Aug 4 by nordenblue

Trawling? It's today's news. In the Guardian as well. It was just there when I was increasing my news and pop culture knoweldge and I immediately thought of you.
FAO: nordenblue on 03:44 - Aug 5 with 2683 viewsnordenblue

FAO: nordenblue on 22:04 - Aug 4 by KenBoon

Trawling? It's today's news. In the Guardian as well. It was just there when I was increasing my news and pop culture knoweldge and I immediately thought of you.

Just a shame it didnt improve your spelling too all this increasing your knoweldge, but its nice you're thinking about me still.
FAO: nordenblue on 07:40 - Aug 5 with 2623 viewsPDIDDY

FAO: nordenblue on 03:44 - Aug 5 by nordenblue

Just a shame it didnt improve your spelling too all this increasing your knoweldge, but its nice you're thinking about me still.

You'll be pulling people up for lack of question marks next

Gissa job

FAO: nordenblue on 08:11 - Aug 5 with 2587 viewsnordenblue

FAO: nordenblue on 07:40 - Aug 5 by PDIDDY

You'll be pulling people up for lack of question marks next

And supporting both bury and rochdale?
FAO: nordenblue on 08:24 - Aug 5 with 2575 viewsPDIDDY

FAO: nordenblue on 08:11 - Aug 5 by nordenblue

And supporting both bury and rochdale?

I don't support dale, I've been to spotland on many an occasion, we'll get there eventually NB

Gissa job

FAO: nordenblue on 17:24 - Aug 5 with 2369 viewsgigger

FAO: nordenblue on 08:24 - Aug 5 by PDIDDY

I don't support dale, I've been to spotland on many an occasion, we'll get there eventually NB

And I watch the toon like I've said on many occasions????????????????????

What's happened to kel ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024