Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A collection of comedy gold 12:56 - Aug 21 with 13758 viewsjackforever

Just for fun thought it would be a good laugh to make a list of all the moments of comedy gold suppied by the redbirds. Feel free to add your own personal favourites. Heres just a few

1) The kit rebrand
2) The painter turned director of football
3) Fishtank petes broken season ticket promise
4) Milkys turning the club back to blue with his rascist vile texts and emails
5) Scams plea for all in wales to support the scum
A collection of comedy gold on 23:53 - Aug 21 with 2311 viewsjackforever

A collection of comedy gold on 20:25 - Aug 21 by ScoobyDoo

Well two home games and both higher than your capacity old chum.

Classic red tit go and check our record attendance and then look at your official attendance which looks like a bullshite figure judging by the empty seats. Will you lot ever learn.
A collection of comedy gold on 09:36 - Aug 22 with 2212 viewsCatullus

A collection of comedy gold on 20:14 - Aug 21 by ScoobyDoo

Yes all were very embarrassing but Malky was sacked for his misdemeanours and now we know why.

All we want now is the club to be put up for sale for a quid?

Oops that was somewhere else wasn't it!!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 20:14]

Oh yes, we were sold for a pound. That was because Petty was desperate to get shot of us as he knew he wouldn't survive another week otherwise.
We chased him away because we knew better. Unlike you lot up there who welcome any shyster in with open arms.
Ironically, that pound turned out to be an incredible investment, whereas you have been taken for mugs time and again and just how much does your debt stand at?

Even your attempts at winding us up on here are comedy gold because the facts speak for themselves!
And yes we've been broke twice (before you say it) but our total combined debts are a small fraction of what you currently owe.

I have a personal favourite comedy moment, a cardiff fan (on realising I was a Jack, we were over in Swansea car auctions talking football) said "who'd want to watch them" and all I said was "yeah, it's hard being a Premier league team" not so funny in itself, but the look on his face as he turned and scuttled away was hilarious.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A collection of comedy gold on 10:19 - Aug 22 with 2187 viewsHighjack

A collection of comedy gold on 09:36 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Oh yes, we were sold for a pound. That was because Petty was desperate to get shot of us as he knew he wouldn't survive another week otherwise.
We chased him away because we knew better. Unlike you lot up there who welcome any shyster in with open arms.
Ironically, that pound turned out to be an incredible investment, whereas you have been taken for mugs time and again and just how much does your debt stand at?

Even your attempts at winding us up on here are comedy gold because the facts speak for themselves!
And yes we've been broke twice (before you say it) but our total combined debts are a small fraction of what you currently owe.

I have a personal favourite comedy moment, a cardiff fan (on realising I was a Jack, we were over in Swansea car auctions talking football) said "who'd want to watch them" and all I said was "yeah, it's hard being a Premier league team" not so funny in itself, but the look on his face as he turned and scuttled away was hilarious.

Petty sold the club for about £100k ish He was the one who bought it for a quid off Mike convicted fraudster lardarse Lewis.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A collection of comedy gold on 10:42 - Aug 22 with 2152 viewsScoobyWho

A collection of comedy gold on 13:00 - Aug 21 by Swanjaxs

6. Super Ted as their shirt sponsor in the early 80's

And that pile of sh it band super furry animals.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

A collection of comedy gold on 11:13 - Aug 22 with 2132 viewspencoedjack

A collection of comedy gold on 10:42 - Aug 22 by ScoobyWho

And that pile of sh it band super furry animals.

Almost sponsored their stadium too ...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/superted-stadium-23285

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 11:14]
A collection of comedy gold on 11:18 - Aug 22 with 2124 viewsjackonicko

A collection of comedy gold on 10:19 - Aug 22 by Highjack

Petty sold the club for about £100k ish He was the one who bought it for a quid off Mike convicted fraudster lardarse Lewis.

£20,001 if I remember correctly. There is an amusing story that as the £20k was handed over in some hotel, Petty then asked the consortia for the £1 which was the consideration for the shares. They cobbled it together from pocket change in as small denominations as possible - and threw it at him.

I'm sure Phil will correct me if I'm wrong on that.

EDIT

It was £20k.

"In January 2002, a package and draft Consortium agreement was put together with the aid of Swans fan and Solicitor Steve Penny, who had offered his services free in the campaign to oust Tony Petty, and he, along with Tim Jones, Mel Nurse and David Morgan, travelled to a meeting in Cardiff to meet Petty. Thankfully, the offer of £20,000 to buy out Petty was accepted and a further meeting was called in the Sea Haven Hotel on 6th February to discuss the Consortium Agreement, which would become a signed agreement for the formation of Swansea City Football 2001 Limited."

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/History.aspx

Although the formed company was actually Swansea City Football 2002 Ltd. And doesn't mention the pocket change.

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 11:23]
A collection of comedy gold on 11:37 - Aug 22 with 2102 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 20:14 - Aug 21 by ScoobyDoo

Yes all were very embarrassing but Malky was sacked for his misdemeanours and now we know why.

All we want now is the club to be put up for sale for a quid?

Oops that was somewhere else wasn't it!!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 20:14]

Be careful. It could yet happen to you.

Before Tan came, your club was on its arse financially and facing a day of reckoning in the courts with HMRC which it couldn't pay - which is why Ridsdale flung himself on Tan in the first place.

If Tan decides he's had enough and walks away, he certainly won't forget all the loans he's given you, and currently still earning him 7% annually on his investment. Is it inconceivable that he might sell the club for a £1, removing himself from the running of the club but yet leaving himself a nice annual return from whoever takes over? All conjecture I know but it could happen.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

A collection of comedy gold on 12:01 - Aug 22 with 2079 viewsCatullus

A collection of comedy gold on 10:19 - Aug 22 by Highjack

Oh hush mun, I was just trying to spike scooby, you didn't need to prove me wrong!!

Anyway, the club was sold for a pound but the investment proved very worthwhile!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

A collection of comedy gold on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 2043 viewsDavillin

A collection of comedy gold on 11:37 - Aug 22 by Sweyns_Eye

Before Tan came, your club was on its arse financially and facing a day of reckoning in the courts with HMRC which it couldn't pay - which is why Ridsdale flung himself on Tan in the first place.

If Tan decides he's had enough and walks away, he certainly won't forget all the loans he's given you, and currently still earning him 7% annually on his investment. Is it inconceivable that he might sell the club for a £1, removing himself from the running of the club but yet leaving himself a nice annual return from whoever takes over? All conjecture I know but it could happen.

I don't like to correct spelling errors, especially on one who always writes Standard English, but you wrote, "...removing himself from the running of the club...," when you meant "...removing himself from the ruining of the club...." I trust you will forgive me.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

A collection of comedy gold on 16:04 - Aug 22 with 1982 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 14:10 - Aug 22 by Davillin

I don't like to correct spelling errors, especially on one who always writes Standard English, but you wrote, "...removing himself from the running of the club...," when you meant "...removing himself from the ruining of the club...." I trust you will forgive me.

Oh-well spotted Davillin , you are of course absolutely right!

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

A collection of comedy gold on 17:17 - Aug 22 with 1938 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 11:37 - Aug 22 by Sweyns_Eye

Hello Sweyn mate (hope you don't mind me calling you that), but the thread is called comedy gold and i was just stating an occasion of yours. Now i know you are not like some on here that like to have a pop at us but don't like it coming back, very sensitive see some on here.

Referring to your point though, you will never find a post from me that has said it would never happen to us, far too intelligent to make a bold statement like that.
A collection of comedy gold on 17:19 - Aug 22 with 1936 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 12:01 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Oh hush mun, I was just trying to spike scooby, you didn't need to prove me wrong!!

Anyway, the club was sold for a pound but the investment proved very worthwhile!!

Spike? Don't you mean Spook? I've seen your face you know!
A collection of comedy gold on 19:10 - Aug 22 with 1890 viewsmorningstar

And this is now the preferred song to be sung too Tan at the next home game!!!!!

"You sacked Mackay, Malky Mackay,
At the time we didn't understand!!
But now we know Mackay,Malky Mackay,
Is Racist and from football,should be banned!!"

Oh my!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

A collection of comedy gold on 20:13 - Aug 22 with 1863 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 17:17 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

Hello Sweyn mate (hope you don't mind me calling you that), but the thread is called comedy gold and i was just stating an occasion of yours. Now i know you are not like some on here that like to have a pop at us but don't like it coming back, very sensitive see some on here.

Referring to your point though, you will never find a post from me that has said it would never happen to us, far too intelligent to make a bold statement like that.

Howdy-doo, ScoobyDoo.

nope, I have no problem you referring to me as mate. You're a tidy poster and I like following your posts, you give as good as you get. Shame about your taste in football teams but we all know you can't help your allegiances.

Do you sing along with the "always be blue" the fans sing, or does the oxy-moron stick in your throat?

A collection of comedy gold on 21:02 - Aug 22 with 1829 viewsmonmouth

A collection of comedy gold on 20:13 - Aug 22 by Sweyns_Eye

Howdy-doo, ScoobyDoo.

nope, I have no problem you referring to me as mate. You're a tidy poster and I like following your posts, you give as good as you get. Shame about your taste in football teams but we all know you can't help your allegiances.

Do you sing along with the "always be blue" the fans sing, or does the oxy-moron stick in your throat?

Good point about the always be blue inaccuracy. They should sing 'we'll always be sh1t'. that's an utterly safe bet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A collection of comedy gold on 21:07 - Aug 22 with 1819 viewsacejack3065

"We'll always be blue... apart from right now"
A collection of comedy gold on 21:24 - Aug 22 with 1801 viewsCatullus

A collection of comedy gold on 17:19 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

Spike? Don't you mean Spook? I've seen your face you know!

Ummm, no, spike. You've not seen my face sunshine but it would spook you no doubt, it spooks me!

A collection of comedy gold on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 1780 viewslonglostjack

A collection of comedy gold on 19:33 - Aug 21 by morningstar

In full Tommy!

“Some people tell me that Swansea is the enemy. Swansea, for Pete’s sake! There is nothing wrong with Swansea but is that the extent of our ambition? Swansea will never be a big club and if they are being honest with themselves they will say so. If Swansea fans are Welsh and want to see top class football in Wales, then they should recognise that Cardiff is the only Welsh club with a cat in hell’s chance of making it.” (August 2000)

That has to be the best

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A collection of comedy gold on 21:52 - Aug 22 with 1760 viewsmagicdaps10

A guy being christened with the name Anus was only ever going to support one club.........................that in itself tells the full story of Cardiff City.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

A collection of comedy gold on 23:42 - Aug 22 with 1706 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 20:13 - Aug 22 by Sweyns_Eye

Howdy-doo, ScoobyDoo.

Come on now Sweyn don't cream up to the status quo on here , i thought the mate was genuine . Yeah i'm a blue mate (sorry) always will be.
A collection of comedy gold on 23:49 - Aug 22 with 1696 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 21:24 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Ummm, no, spike. You've not seen my face sunshine but it would spook you no doubt, it spooks me!

Typical jack contradicting yourself!
A collection of comedy gold on 23:52 - Aug 22 with 1689 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 23:42 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

Come on now Sweyn don't cream up to the status quo on here , i thought the mate was genuine . Yeah i'm a blue mate (sorry) always will be.

I didn't think I'd see you apologise for it. I'm not surprised about you being, shall we say a traditionalist - do you know anyone who has bought into the red rebrand?

A collection of comedy gold on 23:57 - Aug 22 with 1681 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 23:52 - Aug 22 by Sweyns_Eye

I didn't think I'd see you apologise for it. I'm not surprised about you being, shall we say a traditionalist - do you know anyone who has bought into the red rebrand?

What did i apologise for? Speak English mate.
A collection of comedy gold on 23:59 - Aug 22 with 1674 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 23:57 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

What did i apologise for? Speak English mate.

"Yeah i'm a blue mate (sorry) " keep up mun. So do you know any in the red camp? Your home crowd look pretty much 100% in blue these days?

A collection of comedy gold on 00:07 - Aug 23 with 1667 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 23:59 - Aug 22 by Sweyns_Eye

"Yeah i'm a blue mate (sorry) " keep up mun. So do you know any in the red camp? Your home crowd look pretty much 100% in blue these days?

Ok i might have worded it wrong but i know you wouldn't like the word mate being associated with a Cardiff fan on here i thought you were bigger than that but ok i was wrong.

Not 100% blue but we are getting there jack.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024