Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A collection of comedy gold 12:56 - Aug 21 with 13759 viewsjackforever

Just for fun thought it would be a good laugh to make a list of all the moments of comedy gold suppied by the redbirds. Feel free to add your own personal favourites. Heres just a few

1) The kit rebrand
2) The painter turned director of football
3) Fishtank petes broken season ticket promise
4) Milkys turning the club back to blue with his rascist vile texts and emails
5) Scams plea for all in wales to support the scum
A collection of comedy gold on 00:15 - Aug 23 with 2025 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 00:07 - Aug 23 by ScoobyDoo

Ok i might have worded it wrong but i know you wouldn't like the word mate being associated with a Cardiff fan on here i thought you were bigger than that but ok i was wrong.

Not 100% blue but we are getting there jack.

No need to be touchy mate. You come on here for the banter after all (and not the Malky sort).

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

A collection of comedy gold on 00:22 - Aug 23 with 2020 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 00:15 - Aug 23 by Sweyns_Eye

No need to be touchy mate. You come on here for the banter after all (and not the Malky sort).

I'll banter with the best but it seems people are more touchy than me.
A collection of comedy gold on 00:35 - Aug 23 with 1998 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 00:22 - Aug 23 by ScoobyDoo

I'll banter with the best but it seems people are more touchy than me.

yes some are. Your presence on this board is enough to set some off. You'd know that more than me. Anyways, I have to go. Catch you round again.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

A collection of comedy gold on 00:47 - Aug 23 with 1991 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 00:35 - Aug 23 by Sweyns_Eye

yes some are. Your presence on this board is enough to set some off. You'd know that more than me. Anyways, I have to go. Catch you round again.

Yeah you being one, but i will look on you in a different light in future as i thought you were a genuine jack, is there such a term?
A collection of comedy gold on 04:13 - Aug 23 with 1957 viewsCatullus

A collection of comedy gold on 23:49 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

Typical jack contradicting yourself!

Where?

Typical Cardiff fan, always talking schit!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A collection of comedy gold on 05:38 - Aug 23 with 1948 viewsEdmundo

A collection of comedy gold on 13:30 - Aug 21 by Swanjaxs

The valley rams!!

Just confirms....tHey ARe a BuNch Of sHeeP!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

A collection of comedy gold on 08:52 - Aug 23 with 1910 viewsScoobyDoo

A collection of comedy gold on 04:13 - Aug 23 by Catullus

Where?

Typical Cardiff fan, always talking schit!

Says the one that got corrected by one of his own for doing exactly that?
A collection of comedy gold on 09:53 - Aug 23 with 1890 viewsjackforever

A collection of comedy gold on 08:52 - Aug 23 by ScoobyDoo

Says the one that got corrected by one of his own for doing exactly that?

Do you mind leaving this thread. You are clogging up a most entertaining thread
Login to get fewer ads

A collection of comedy gold on 10:00 - Aug 23 with 1882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A collection of comedy gold on 00:07 - Aug 23 by ScoobyDoo

Ok i might have worded it wrong but i know you wouldn't like the word mate being associated with a Cardiff fan on here i thought you were bigger than that but ok i was wrong.

Not 100% blue but we are getting there jack.

What are you on about? Seems like Sweyn's rattled you there Scooby lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A collection of comedy gold on 10:23 - Aug 23 with 1867 viewsRogueTrooper

A collection of comedy gold on 10:00 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

This made me laugh, at least they may recruit a few white hooded chaps from some of the more conservative states of the union now

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

A collection of comedy gold on 10:52 - Aug 23 with 1847 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 00:47 - Aug 23 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah you being one, but i will look on you in a different light in future as i thought you were a genuine jack, is there such a term?

That conversation didn't go well. I don't know if you're being genuinely obtuse, or have a very thin skin these days. Strange. One language, yet two interpretations of words. I genuinely can't see what you got so prickly about. Whatever. Have fun Scooby, see you round.

A collection of comedy gold on 11:04 - Aug 23 with 1840 viewsSweyns_Eye

A collection of comedy gold on 10:00 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Innit. Its like an innocuous conversation with the wife about the weather when PMS suddenly kicks in and she goes nuclear over your interpretation of whether its going to rain or not. Yes that could be it - he's suffering with PMS - Prejudiced Manager Shock.

A collection of comedy gold on 11:12 - Aug 23 with 1825 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A collection of comedy gold on 11:04 - Aug 23 by Sweyns_Eye

Innit. Its like an innocuous conversation with the wife about the weather when PMS suddenly kicks in and she goes nuclear over your interpretation of whether its going to rain or not. Yes that could be it - he's suffering with PMS - Prejudiced Manager Shock.

Yeah, could be that this is one disaster too far for Scooby. He'll be turning up at the lib before long

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A collection of comedy gold on 11:17 - Aug 23 with 1819 viewsRogueTrooper

A collection of comedy gold on 11:12 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah, could be that this is one disaster too far for Scooby. He'll be turning up at the lib before long

If our players are called, Son, Sonny, Sonny Jim, Pal and Chum, he'll be buying a season ticket

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

A collection of comedy gold on 11:41 - Aug 23 with 1795 viewsacejack3065

A collection of comedy gold on 11:17 - Aug 23 by RogueTrooper

If our players are called, Son, Sonny, Sonny Jim, Pal and Chum, he'll be buying a season ticket

Don't forget mate.
A collection of comedy gold on 11:48 - Aug 23 with 1791 viewsRogueTrooper

A collection of comedy gold on 11:41 - Aug 23 by acejack3065

Don't forget mate.

Of course

A collection of comedy gold on 15:08 - Aug 31 with 1701 viewsSweyns_Eye

Lets get this thread back on track.

In our last season in the Championship, Barclays sponsor adverts were often prominent on CCMB. When we won the play off at Wembley and got promoted, the ads changed to a congratulations to Swansea advert. The anguish on CCMB was hysterical with appeals to Mike Morris to do something about it only for him to reply that he couldn't.

A collection of comedy gold on 11:09 - Sep 24 with 1566 viewsjackforever

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-squad-st

A collection of comedy gold on 11:24 - Sep 24 with 1548 viewsacejack3065

A collection of comedy gold on 11:09 - Sep 24 by jackforever

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-squad-st

The best championship squad ever?

Their delusions of grandeur really have no limits.
A collection of comedy gold on 11:24 - Sep 24 with 1548 viewspencoedjack

Every Cardiff City fan must show our Malaysian investors, Vincent Tan in particular, that we want him to stay with us and that we love him,” said Davies

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fans-spea

Love it ...
A collection of comedy gold on 12:55 - Sep 24 with 1480 viewsLeonisGod

If this is true about Roeder advising Tan, then we're pretty much guaranteed more comedy gold for years to come:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/glenn-roeder-man-behin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024