Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else miss kick off 09:35 - Aug 24 with 12936 viewsDyfnant

I was turned away at turnstile 28 yesterday at 1452 as my ticket had 'already been used'
Proceeded to the ticket office where around 200 others were queuing with similar issues. Got to the front around 1520 and was issued a new card, went to my designated turnstiles and found them all closed. Walked around to the north stand (nearest by this stage) card failed as before and a steward was called. Arrived 5 minutes later and told 1 turnstile will be open on the East, found turnstile, card rejected again.
Back to ticket office, no queue thankfully. Bloke recognised me , took card around the side and handed it back saying it'll work now. Told him I want someone to go with me and someone came from the back to show me the card working on his scanner. Did eventually scan, actually got into the concourse at 1537.
I've no issue with any of the staff involved, they were all great and apologetic when it's clearly not their fault, however someone there is responsible. Is it Huw Cooze? or Leigh Dineen ? because if this happens to me again next week I want whoever it is out there with me.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:27 - Aug 25 with 1316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else miss kick off on 15:33 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

I know they're a disgrace when it comes to staff and fans.. look at Jose Canas, Pozuelo, Michu, Pablo, Chico, Laudrup.. appointing the rookie Monk as Gaffer.. and handing his right hand man a pay rise... then that right hand man had a slight dig at the home fans (did anyone notice).. something is happening behind OUR club.. like a revolution..

What dig skip? I'm intrigued

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:42 - Aug 25 with 1295 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:27 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

What dig skip? I'm intrigued

His Man United interview.. swans tv.. last two seconds.. slight dig.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:43 - Aug 25 with 1291 viewsswanseacityfan

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:42 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

You should probably try enjoying our fantastic success rather than trying to pick holes in things that don't actually exist.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:47 - Aug 25 with 1276 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:43 - Aug 25 by swanseacityfan

You should probably try enjoying our fantastic success rather than trying to pick holes in things that don't actually exist.

Maybe you should mind your own businesses.. and stop trying to pick holes in things that don't actually exist. Assumptions.. hypocrite.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:51 - Aug 25 with 1256 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:42 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

What did he say ? I didn't see the interview mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:55 - Aug 25 with 1242 viewsfbreath

Surely these scanners are connected to a server or centralised system it shouldn't make any difference what gate you go through. I appreciate there are logical gates to use dependant on where you sit

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:00 - Aug 25 with 1233 viewsPacemaker

Anyone else miss kick off on 18:51 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

What did he say ? I didn't see the interview mate

Last two seconds he says that as long as the team all play together there will be more days like this. Just listed to whole interview twice didn't hear any dig but perhaps I am missing something?

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/monk-post-man-utd-a-1832674.aspx

At about 32 seconds from end he is asked by a reporter some people thought you would lose or be in trouble are you now revelling in that. He just says I don't revel I assume he is talking about pundits not fans
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 19:04]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:03 - Aug 25 with 1219 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:00 - Aug 25 by Pacemaker

Last two seconds he says that as long as the team all play together there will be more days like this. Just listed to whole interview twice didn't hear any dig but perhaps I am missing something?

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/monk-post-man-utd-a-1832674.aspx

At about 32 seconds from end he is asked by a reporter some people thought you would lose or be in trouble are you now revelling in that. He just says I don't revel I assume he is talking about pundits not fans
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 19:04]

I'm genuinely giving up

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:05 - Aug 25 with 1208 viewsPacemaker

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:03 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

I'm genuinely giving up

Skip you are reading something that's not there.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:07 - Aug 25 with 1200 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:05 - Aug 25 by Pacemaker

Skip you are reading something that's not there.

You're reading it wrong.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:12 - Aug 25 with 1183 viewsJackfath

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:07 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

You're reading it wrong.

Are you referring to the comment about Away support?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:14 - Aug 25 with 1175 viewsOldjack

Swans thank fans for cooperation and patience

Swansea City would like to thank supporters for their continued cooperation and patience following the introduction of the new ticketing access system at the Liberty Stadium this season.
All supporters now have their tickets and season cards scanned before entry in order to improve stadium security controls.
After entry delays following its introduction for the pre-season friendly against Villarreal, stadium management was pleased to report a huge improvement in access issues for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League game against Burnley.
As the system continues to bed in, the club is confident the number of access issues will reduce and speed of entry increase.

In order to provide clarity for supporters, the club is happy to release an access breakdown from Saturday’s game.

There were:
18,578 successful scans
676 rejected scans

Of the 676 rejected scans:
96 were due to Ticketmaster testing;
256 were ‘wrong event’. This could be due to people bringing the wrong ticket or trying to scan a Jack Army membership card;
173 were ‘already in the ground’. This will be people who printed multiple ‘Print at Home’ ticket insteadof a single ticket;
16 were people trying to enter on an exit scan. Their ticket had already been scanned in and possibly due to people passing their tickets back outside .
50 match tickets that were ‘reprinted’. This could be those who said they couldn’t print at home or that it had not printed correctly when it had;
85 could be people who were trying to enter on an old card after asking for it to be reprinted, stating they hadn’t received the first issue.

Once again, thank you for your cooperation and patience and we will continue to inform supporters of any ongoing developments.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:14 - Aug 25 with 1171 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:12 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Yes (they'll say it wasn't a dig.. when it was.. watch the fireworks now)

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 1149 viewsAngelRangelQS

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:14 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

Yes (they'll say it wasn't a dig.. when it was.. watch the fireworks now)

Can't you just say what he said??
Anyone else miss kick off on 19:24 - Aug 25 with 1134 viewsPacemaker

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:12 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Doc I am a trifle deaf so I might have missed that but I could not hear anything about away support where was it?

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:27 - Aug 25 with 1128 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:24 - Aug 25 by Pacemaker

Doc I am a trifle deaf so I might have missed that but I could not hear anything about away support where was it?

Alright I'll put you out of your misery.. Captain Fantastics interview.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:29 - Aug 25 with 1118 viewsJackfath

At the end of AW interview after the Manyoo victory.

I think Skippy is analysing things too much perhaps?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:32 - Aug 25 with 1097 viewsPacemaker

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:29 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

I can't keep up with all the subterfuge on this site anymore. I am sticking to just watching the game.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:33 - Aug 25 with 1091 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:29 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

it was a sarcastic post.. I'm getting bullied lately

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:34 - Aug 25 with 1083 viewsJackfath

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:33 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

it was a sarcastic post.. I'm getting bullied lately

You let yourself wide open Skippy. Keep a straight bat and don't assume.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:39 - Aug 25 with 1091 viewsDyfnant

Well seems from that I'm one of he 16 they say possibly sent their card back under the door or something. I'll be having the steward accompany me to the turnstile this time

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:44 - Aug 25 with 1070 viewsDyfnant

And their assuming we have a bunch of thick tw@ts following us that tried to get in scanning their clubcard or something. TAKE SOME FJUCKING RESPONSIBILITY YOU BELLWHIFFS

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:45 - Aug 25 with 1055 viewsJackfath

I'd like to see a further breakdown to see in which stand the most ticketing indiscretions were.

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:48 - Aug 25 with 1035 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:45 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

I'd like to see a further breakdown to see in which stand the most ticketing indiscretions were.

It's obviously the East.. it holds the most season ticket holders..

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:51 - Aug 25 with 1026 viewsPacemaker

I went through 21 my son through 20 in the East with no issues and didn't see any other problems. I did see a few fans looking confused in the south stand area but that was it.

We didn't have any problems at Villerreal game either, although the gate at 26-31 was a mess in that game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024