Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal 16:30 - Aug 28 with 1775 viewsthomasJack

GARRY Monk has fingers crossed that Huw Jenkins will pull off deals for the two players he believes will complete his squad ahead of Monday night's transfer deadline.

The Swansea manager has already made eight signings as part of a major overhaul of the squad Michael Laudrup left behind.

But he is desperate to secure two more new faces before the summer transfer window closes, and has identified a left-back and a right-sided wide player.

"We need two more to make sure I have the 22 men I want to work with and then the young lads to complement that - that's something I feel you need at every club," Monk said.

"Neil Taylor is the only recognised left-back at the club. "Stephen Kingsley has come in, but he is only a young player who is still developing.

"And winger-wise we have only got Nathan as a right-sided winger. That's a position I identified some time ago and hopefully the chairman and the board will be able to get a couple of deals sorted out.

"We identified the players we want a good few weeks ago. Now we are just hoping that the deals can be arranged, and hopefully we can get our business done before the 11th hour on Monday."

Monk, meantime, has again batted away talk of Wilfried Bony being tempted away before the deadline.

Midfielder Jose Canas may move on, but Swansea - who are also close to finalising a deal for development player Modou Barrow - do not anticipate losing any of their frontline stars.

"It's not a concern because we have never had any offer or any contact from another club about Wilf," Monk said
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Garry-Monk-wants-winge

Poll: Next signing

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 16:33 - Aug 28 with 1754 viewsSwan91

So.... Transfer deadline day deal to bring Scott Sinclair back on loan.......

Wonder who the winger and LB will be.
Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 16:35 - Aug 28 with 1737 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I made a point a few weeks ago that Kingsley should not be regarded as the 2nd choice left back. I'm glad to see Garry agrees.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 18:47 - Aug 28 with 1367 viewsmagicdaps10

Fede Bessone was there tue..............whats the bet that we end up with seeing this Monday?

F. BESSONE UNATTACHED TO SWANSEA

?????

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 18:57 - Aug 28 with 1286 viewsSpratty

More Double Dealing

2 players for each position - now there's an idea
Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:06 - Aug 28 with 1234 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 16:35 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I made a point a few weeks ago that Kingsley should not be regarded as the 2nd choice left back. I'm glad to see Garry agrees.

Fuk 28th August 2014

DYSS gets something right on PS
Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:16 - Aug 28 with 1180 viewsHighjack

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 18:57 - Aug 28 by Spratty

More Double Dealing

2 players for each position - now there's an idea

Think the ref might notice if we run out onto the pitch with 22 players in our team though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:20 - Aug 28 with 1151 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 16:33 - Aug 28 by Swan91

So.... Transfer deadline day deal to bring Scott Sinclair back on loan.......

Wonder who the winger and LB will be.

Would you take Puncheon from Palace over Sinclair? They just signed Zaha and cant see him & Warnock getting on

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/jason-puncheon-takes-to-twitter-to-accuse-neil
Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:29 - Aug 28 with 1104 viewsereksten

Could the winger be Modou Barrow?

Jack Army Norway (http://swanseacity.no/)

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:37 - Aug 28 with 1068 viewsmax936

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:20 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

Would you take Puncheon from Palace over Sinclair? They just signed Zaha and cant see him & Warnock getting on

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/jason-puncheon-takes-to-twitter-to-accuse-neil

I like Puncheon very good player may do well down here, can't see him being cheap though 4 to 6mill perhaps
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 19:38]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 20:08 - Aug 28 with 959 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City boss Garry Monk has fingers crossed over double deal on 19:29 - Aug 28 by ereksten

Could the winger be Modou Barrow?

Barrow is not the winger, with Barrow then we can expect 3 players. Monk makes it clear that he wants the winger and full back to make a squad off 22 and the younger players which Barrow would fall into that category as back up to the 22.

Think we are going to be in for one of the most interesting deadline days we have known as a premier league club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024