Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 17:29 - Oct 4 with 12231 viewsMagic_Michu

What a pile of steaming turd.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Neil Taylor on 02:39 - Oct 5 with 1587 viewsZut_Alors

Defensively, he's been OK. Have people forgotten that we had one of the best defensive records prior to the match. It's going forward where he's struggling. One of the biggest issues I see with his play is that he's almost always shielding the ball after his first touch, instead of trying to take it forward. Other than the ball over the top, he doesn't really link well with Routs at all. In our first season, he had Sinclair there and perhaps as more of a one-trick-pony, he was able to link up more easily and read his game.

I do wonder how much of this is down to the coaching as, for better or worse, the full backs are nowhere near as attacking under Monk.
Neil Taylor on 03:01 - Oct 5 with 1576 viewsChief

Neil Taylor on 19:33 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

Nah, he's sh*t mun. We desperately need a replacement apparently. Gunter would be good - he's got international experience.

are you being fucjin serious yeah?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Neil Taylor on 03:15 - Oct 5 with 1567 viewsChief

Obetan, poor winger, us fans know block his right foot and hes got faak all, taylor didn't do his homemork, although was one the easiest assignments hell get all summer

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Neil Taylor on 07:47 - Oct 5 with 1539 viewsQuakerJack

Neil Taylor on 23:24 - Oct 4 by 1jack

That second goal was not Taylor's fault.

He was out of position and when he had the chance to get into position he inexplicably started running away from the ball and towards his own goal.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Neil Taylor on 07:50 - Oct 5 with 1536 viewsQuakerJack

Given our love of all things Boro, I'm hoping we look at George Friend in January. Very good left back both defensively and offensively and if there's one thing we miss from Ben leaving it's an offensive left back. We missed that element on the right with Rangel out.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Neil Taylor on 08:52 - Oct 5 with 1495 viewsquiff

We've found our scapegoat for the season then!

I'm not going to argue that Taylor is struggling since his injury, but even a player as good as Ramsey took a couple of years to recover, and it isn't his fault we decided we had adequate cover and that Jazz Richards is good enough at this level.

If people want to blame anyone for the goals, blame the keeper for the first and Williams for the second, both of which are overall doing very, very well this season.

7 games in and we're 4th in the table, there really is little to moan about!!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Neil Taylor on 09:11 - Oct 5 with 1479 viewsjubulani11

Jazz Richards for me today
Neil Taylor on 09:19 - Oct 5 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

I didn't see Jazz do anything wrong yesterday apart from one misplaced pass and some of his passing was very incisive and classy. But lets not disturb the received stereotype. I don't think GM wants his full backs bombing forward anyway, even AR has been pretty restrained, so Jazz's inability to do that isn't as restricting as it might be, although the lack of any threat of it does hamstring Dyer a bit, but apart from once or twice Nathan's problems yesterday were because the full back had a decent defensive game, as good as Jazz in fact.

Neil Taylor isn't the player he was for sure (lost a yard of pace by the looof it,and that damages your confidence) and is an equally ineffective overlapping threat, but our defensive record is very good so far. Yesterday Newcastle had 3 shots; 2 went in, sometimes that happens, normally not. Neither goal would have happened had Cisse been properly marked...yet the full back gets the blame, because some internet expert is determined to call one of our players a 'steaming pile....'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 09:48 - Oct 5 with 1426 views1jack

Neil Taylor on 07:47 - Oct 5 by QuakerJack

He was out of position and when he had the chance to get into position he inexplicably started running away from the ball and towards his own goal.

The ridiculous lunging challenge from Fernandez gave ameobi the time and space to cross the ball for the second goal, it was such a ridiculous attempt at a tackle by Fernandez that Taylor and the rest of the defence (remember them) had no chance really.
Neil Taylor on 09:56 - Oct 5 with 1417 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Taylor on 23:34 - Oct 4 by Magic_Michu

He was horrendously out of position for the 2nd goal... and his defending for the first goal was laughable.

This assessment of him not being up to it isn't based on just 1 game either.

That is a fair comment. I really thought Rangel would be the worry due to his age and lack of pace but now I'm worried about both positions . I agree with Quaker that we should have gone for a good full back in the transfer window and the fact that we didn't wasn't Garry's fault . I'm sure he knew the need for this

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Taylor on 10:00 - Oct 5 with 1406 viewsperchrockjack

I d have thought he tried and failed.
If he tried and failed then fair enough.

If he didn't try, then that was unforgivable and was a huge mistake.
My opinion is we are very very lacking at full back and I m hoping that one will come in JANUARY.
T
There again we could have a new manager come January

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Neil Taylor on 10:02 - Oct 5 with 1406 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Taylor on 09:48 - Oct 5 by 1jack

The ridiculous lunging challenge from Fernandez gave ameobi the time and space to cross the ball for the second goal, it was such a ridiculous attempt at a tackle by Fernandez that Taylor and the rest of the defence (remember them) had no chance really.

Wasn't Fenandez trying to cover for the out of position Neil Taylor though? He tried to slide the ball out of play but didn't get enough on it.

Back to Taylor and the mystery for me is that it's not like he's afraid of getting stuck in (he made a right bone crunching tackle near the end of the game) it's how his brain seems to have forgotten how to play full back

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Taylor on 10:05 - Oct 5 with 1397 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Neil Taylor on 10:02 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Wasn't Fenandez trying to cover for the out of position Neil Taylor though? He tried to slide the ball out of play but didn't get enough on it.

Back to Taylor and the mystery for me is that it's not like he's afraid of getting stuck in (he made a right bone crunching tackle near the end of the game) it's how his brain seems to have forgotten how to play full back

+1
Neil Taylor on 10:25 - Oct 5 with 1372 viewswaynekerr55

Neil Taylor on 10:00 - Oct 5 by perchrockjack

My opinion is we are very very lacking at full back and I m hoping that one will come in JANUARY.
T

Well if we do get a new full back I shudder at the thought of the nonsense that'll be spouted by the c*ntpipe Moralee.

A lesson to all footballers here, keep your mouth shut and let the football do the talking or you'll have the punters on your case. He probably hasn't been as bad as is being made out but by being so chopsy he's made a rod for his own back

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Neil Taylor on 10:31 - Oct 5 with 1360 viewsbluenile

Neil Taylor on 18:35 - Oct 4 by shingle

No problem, i do get confused from time to time mind you.

As for me, i'm perpetually confused these days....................nurse! nurse!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Neil Taylor on 10:37 - Oct 5 with 1345 viewsbluenile

Neil Taylor on 10:00 - Oct 5 by perchrockjack

T

Put that rod and hook away now!!...........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Neil Taylor on 10:37 - Oct 5 with 1337 viewsperchrockjack

I SEEM TO HAVE HAD MY gaffe

Neil Taylor on 10:38 - Oct 5 with 1336 viewsperchrockjack

Gaffe snatched
Enjoy the day Bluey la.

Neil Taylor on 12:08 - Oct 5 with 1282 viewsskippyjack

Neil Taylor on 08:52 - Oct 5 by quiff

We've found our scapegoat for the season then!

I'm not going to argue that Taylor is struggling since his injury, but even a player as good as Ramsey took a couple of years to recover, and it isn't his fault we decided we had adequate cover and that Jazz Richards is good enough at this level.

If people want to blame anyone for the goals, blame the keeper for the first and Williams for the second, both of which are overall doing very, very well this season.

7 games in and we're 4th in the table, there really is little to moan about!!

I just saw the goal.. it was Taylor's fault.. Fernandez came to cover.. made a hash of it.. Taylor and Ki didn't close down the cross.. Williams ball watching.. no shout from Jazz.. all 4 defenders to blame.. but Taylor was walkies.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Neil Taylor on 12:37 - Oct 5 with 1264 viewsC_jack

Should have been played a lot more last season than he did. Especially when Ben was running on empty.

We've got a shadow of the player we once had.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Neil Taylor on 13:36 - Oct 5 with 1221 viewsLeonisGod

Neil Taylor on 03:01 - Oct 5 by Chief

are you being fucjin serious yeah?

Nah, just parodying the d1cks that have been let out of the asylum since yest afternoon.
Neil Taylor on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1128 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Embarrassing thread.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Neil Taylor on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 1108 viewsmonmouth

Neil Taylor on 16:27 - Oct 5 by NeiltheTaylor

Embarrassing thread.

I agree...but you would say that.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Neil Taylor on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 1076 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Neil Taylor on 16:37 - Oct 5 by monmouth

I agree...but you would say that.....

:)

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Neil Taylor on 17:10 - Oct 5 with 1055 viewsSuperSwan

Neil Taylor on 17:59 - Oct 4 by Magic_Michu

Do you think Taylor has shown anything this afternoon which indicates he's up to this level?

FFS the guy's hardly played for 2 seasons...give it a few months and he should be back to his best! So who do you suggest we put in Tiendalli, lol. The first goal they scored was a fluke and the 2nd was caused by Fernandez schoolboy defending. And if anyone is costing us games at the moment it is Shelvey!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024