Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 17:29 - Oct 4 with 12607 viewsMagic_Michu

What a pile of steaming turd.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Neil Taylor on 19:28 - Oct 4 with 2452 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Neil Taylor on 19:26 - Oct 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Rangel was dreadful today , didn't support dyer who was fuc king world class by the way .

He must of overlapped him at least twice .

Fuc ck my eyes

Hurry back Rangel

Yeah to be fair we must be one of the few teams in the Prem that lose such an attacking threat when our right back is out

Dyer looks half the player without Angel

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Neil Taylor on 19:33 - Oct 4 with 2433 viewsLeonisGod

Neil Taylor on 19:28 - Oct 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

Yeah to be fair we must be one of the few teams in the Prem that lose such an attacking threat when our right back is out

Dyer looks half the player without Angel

Nah, he's sh*t mun. We desperately need a replacement apparently. Gunter would be good - he's got international experience.
Neil Taylor on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 2421 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Neil Taylor on 19:33 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

Nah, he's sh*t mun. We desperately need a replacement apparently. Gunter would be good - he's got international experience.

His legs ave gone mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Neil Taylor on 19:57 - Oct 4 with 2366 viewsdickythorpe

Garry Emmanuel is back in training.
Neil Taylor on 19:58 - Oct 4 with 2365 viewsshingle

Neil Taylor on 19:27 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

So our right back who statistically is amongst the best defenders in the division isn't up to it now? Ok.

Correct, he`s really struggling at the moment.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 19:58]
Neil Taylor on 19:58 - Oct 4 with 2366 viewsskippyjack

Neil Taylor on 19:36 - Oct 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

His legs ave gone mun

His legs will go.. we need a younger study.. Richards isn't the answer at PL level.. needs Championship games.. he's a solid Championship Right back.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Neil Taylor on 19:58 - Oct 4 with 2364 viewsDr_Winston

Not entirely to blame for their first goal (someone should have helped him) but he's currently performing way below the standard required of a modern fullback.

Needs to buck his ideas up before January.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 8:07]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Taylor on 20:00 - Oct 4 with 2351 viewsmax936

Neil Taylor on 18:04 - Oct 4 by Rancid

I must be going insane because I thought he done ok

And me Chris in fact I thought he'd turned the corner today, opinions hey.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 20:02 - Oct 4 with 2344 viewsdickythorpe

Neil Taylor on 20:08 - Oct 4 with 2324 viewsmax936

Neil Taylor on 20:02 - Oct 4 by dickythorpe

Innit, today was one of those games where the pressure was a on the opposition, which made the game even tougher, we should have won, but Carrol made two outstanding saves Ki who was suberp thoughout missed a great chance but that's what makes the game so great.

Next. Well be fine.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Neil Taylor on 20:17 - Oct 4 with 2301 viewsjack247

Neil Taylor on 17:59 - Oct 4 by Magic_Michu

Do you think Taylor has shown anything this afternoon which indicates he's up to this level?

He was a solid Premier League full back in our first season. Since his injury and subsequently losing his place he seems to have regressed. He has looked a weak link this season
Neil Taylor on 20:22 - Oct 4 with 2293 viewswaynekerr55

I'm not his biggest fan (due to the fact that him and his agent think he's a Welsh Maldini), however the first goal Fab wasn't so Fab and the second goal we didn't track their runners and react to losing possession

He's certainly not better than Ben... (ducks for cover)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Neil Taylor on 20:31 - Oct 4 with 2261 viewsSwan91

I wonder what happened to tiendalli. Seemed to look better this season and had a couple of good performances (man utd for example) felt he should have a try
Neil Taylor on 20:34 - Oct 4 with 2251 viewsSpratty

Neil Taylor on 20:31 - Oct 4 by Swan91

I wonder what happened to tiendalli. Seemed to look better this season and had a couple of good performances (man utd for example) felt he should have a try

Thigh strain I think
Neil Taylor on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 2242 views1jack

So,what we are saying is that Neil Taylor is the only one who made a mistake today.

Jesus wept.
Neil Taylor on 20:36 - Oct 4 with 2212 viewsSpratty

Neil Taylor on 20:00 - Oct 4 by max936

Ha I too thought he was looking quite good at times, I particularly mentioned it at the match
Neil Taylor on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 2195 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

To sum this thread up .

We need Ben back

& Rangel .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Neil Taylor on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 2195 viewsQuakerJack

Neil Taylor on 20:35 - Oct 4 by 1jack

So,what we are saying is that Neil Taylor is the only one who made a mistake today.

Jesus wept.

Nope we're saying he was at fault for one if not both goals, both came from crosses down his side, he was nowhere near the second and obertan had no right to get the first across.

Ki missed a sitter and we lost our shape late on, but Taylor cost us big time today, FACT.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Neil Taylor on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 2191 viewsskippyjack

Neil Taylor on 20:22 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

I'm not his biggest fan (due to the fact that him and his agent think he's a Welsh Maldini), however the first goal Fab wasn't so Fab and the second goal we didn't track their runners and react to losing possession

He's certainly not better than Ben... (ducks for cover)

People are frustrated that he isn't as good as he can be.. someone needs to give him extra sessions.. we know a player is in him

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Neil Taylor on 20:41 - Oct 4 with 2185 viewsDr_Winston

Neil Taylor on 20:39 - Oct 4 by skippyjack

People are frustrated that he isn't as good as he can be.. someone needs to give him extra sessions.. we know a player is in him

We know a fairly capable defensive fullback is in him. Remains to be seen if he can be anything more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Taylor on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 2184 viewsQuakerJack

Neil Taylor on 20:38 - Oct 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

To sum this thread up .

We need Ben back

& Rangel .

We needed two full backs in the summer, we shorted ourselves again to save a few quid.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Neil Taylor on 23:24 - Oct 4 with 2082 views1jack

Neil Taylor on 20:38 - Oct 4 by QuakerJack

Nope we're saying he was at fault for one if not both goals, both came from crosses down his side, he was nowhere near the second and obertan had no right to get the first across.

Ki missed a sitter and we lost our shape late on, but Taylor cost us big time today, FACT.

That second goal was not Taylor's fault.
Neil Taylor on 23:33 - Oct 4 with 2059 viewsRancid

Neil Taylor on 20:00 - Oct 4 by max936

I think some are using him as a scapegoat after a frustrating game today, Max.I think he's getting better and better game by game.
Neil Taylor on 23:34 - Oct 4 with 2059 viewsMagic_Michu

He was horrendously out of position for the 2nd goal... and his defending for the first goal was laughable.

This assessment of him not being up to it isn't based on just 1 game either.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Neil Taylor on 23:49 - Oct 4 with 2037 viewsScoobyWho

League one full back.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024