Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp Given Up? 09:54 - Oct 7 with 8530 viewsMKQPR

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9507254/harry-redknapp-tells-qpr-o

I must admit i am one of the fans who thought harry should have until end of November minimum to turn things around, even after watching the match on Sunday. I was actually sitting with my west ham mate in the Bobby Moore stand and we had a hammers fan lean over and say it would have been better for us to just bend over and that wasn't far from the truth.
The Players have all come out saying the usual we need to try harder, need to work on fitness need to gel etc the proof will be on the pitch. However when your manager comes out with something like this (see link above) you know its time for him to go. Reading that article just confirms he doesn't have the passion or drive for the game anymore let alone QPR and needs to rediscover it if he wants to remain in the game in any format. Unfortunately i can see him bringing Rangers down with him not just divisions but as a fan you can not get excited or behind the team with those kind of performances.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 10:03]
Redknapp Given Up? on 13:40 - Oct 7 with 2199 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Redknapp Given Up? on 13:31 - Oct 7 by Brightonhoop

Think it is a bigger gesture than is appreciated, given the Hughes contract, Remy, Cesar etc, he's at least got some integrity.
Pullis time for me, I want stay in the Prem.

I'd like to think you're right, Brighton, but I'm disinclined to believe anything he says particularly as he contradicts himself so often. He has mainatained that he will sign it (without looking at it!). Then, within hours of reports that the extension had been withdrawn, he no longer wants it? I just don't buy it. Sorry, man, not having a go at your opinion but I'm just sceptical.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Redknapp Given Up? on 13:48 - Oct 7 with 2172 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp Given Up? on 13:40 - Oct 7 by BrianMcCarthy

I'd like to think you're right, Brighton, but I'm disinclined to believe anything he says particularly as he contradicts himself so often. He has mainatained that he will sign it (without looking at it!). Then, within hours of reports that the extension had been withdrawn, he no longer wants it? I just don't buy it. Sorry, man, not having a go at your opinion but I'm just sceptical.

Always seemed consistent to me Bri . I mean look at his comments on Adel.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp Given Up? on 13:48 - Oct 7 with 2169 viewsstuabd

You get bad results under any manager but HR's reign has been filled with some of the worst, most uninspiring performances that I can remember. Each match almost has an inevitableness about it. You look forward to the game all week and within 10 minutes it's pretty depressing watching us.

I always think that other sides just look way more organised than we do (in the Champs and the Prem). His decision not to at least try and make his 'new' system work was a very poor piece of management.

The never ending excuses don't help much either.

I've never liked him but hoped he'd do well and thought he would have made us at least good to watch.

I can't wait till he leaves. We can't get any less entertaining.
Redknapp Given Up? on 13:50 - Oct 7 with 2164 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Redknapp Given Up? on 12:26 - Oct 7 by BasingstokeR

This shouldn't be a shock. Redknapp his been saying similar since he came here.

He got us back up; he should have gone after the playoff final on amicable terms.

Excellent post
Redknapp Given Up? on 13:51 - Oct 7 with 2158 viewsBrightonhoop

Redknapp Given Up? on 13:40 - Oct 7 by BrianMcCarthy

No you're right Brian, depends which way the wind is blowing with him far too often. Let's see what happens, I think he's half way down SAR already.
Redknapp Given Up? on 15:06 - Oct 7 with 2041 viewsWeaverQPR

Id ratherClint Hill in charge with us showing abit of fight and get relegated than stick with Redknapps nothingness

@WeavQPR

Redknapp Given Up? on 18:29 - Oct 7 with 1934 viewsDoughnut

This man's a Millstone around our necks while we're in deep water. Only one way he's gonna take us. Dont hang about, like we did with hughes. FFS lets show we've learnt something from the last Prem league fiasco!!
Redknapp Given Up? on 18:50 - Oct 7 with 1897 viewsterryb

Redknapp Given Up? on 15:06 - Oct 7 by WeaverQPR

Id ratherClint Hill in charge with us showing abit of fight and get relegated than stick with Redknapps nothingness

With you 100% as long as it didn't ruin Clint's future career.

If he was guarenteed a role after the caretaker manager finished then it is no contest!
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp Given Up? on 19:50 - Oct 7 with 1815 viewsSomersetHoops

Lets not forget that Harry did sort out most of the mess Hughes left behind and for a brief while after that we looked like a team. Harry promised the entertaining attacking football he once had a reputation for, but has delivered the opposite. The problem is Harry has run out of steam, lost confidence in his own ability and knows he hasn't got the energy needed to do what is a high pressure job. I don't want to crucify him, I just want him and Fernandes to face the situation and find a face saving way for Harry to depart NOW.

Who's Next?

Redknapp Given Up? on 20:21 - Oct 7 with 1772 viewsCHUBBS

I've just read that and if thats the way he's thinking he's got to go.
I've backed him all the way but playing Ranton Ferdinand ahead of Onuoha has really made me think the mans lost it.
Ferdinand has been dreadful from day 1 giving away the points against Hull and half a dozen goals since.
I'd bring in Pullis just simply because he knows how to shake a few up and create a winning team.
Also he showed he knew how to play the game with some superb entertaining performances at Palace plus we could have the added bonus of a Gerry return who will always have the clubs best interests at heart.
I don't think Redknap has been anything but a short term manager so the next man has to be appointed with a long term view.
Redknapp Given Up? on 22:56 - Oct 7 with 1684 viewsGloryHunter

Ah . . . QPR and "Long Term View". The man who can put those two together will be my hero.
Redknapp Given Up? on 22:58 - Oct 7 with 1671 viewsisawqpratwcity

forget seeing the season out, harry. the club ain't yours that you get the right to fly it into the ground.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Redknapp Given Up? on 23:08 - Oct 7 with 1634 viewsthemodfather

i never saw harry as the man to build a team for the future. not at his age, his job was to keep us up, nah....so i was ok he stayed to try and get us up, he had excellent resources and a decent squad, we cocked up the lead and scrambled into the play offs and clint hill's voluntary subbings saved the day(s). ok so job done, £1m bonus and adios, that's what i felt.

again he has been given vast sums to spend, now they are unfit ( they passed your medical) we have failed at every system tried and look lost. yet this squad is packed with experience, internationals (ex and current) and is not delivering. effectively harry is not managing this squad imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024