Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day Fred 05:21 - Oct 19 with 22314 viewsjamois

This is my first. I will be up at 6am just before kick-off where I am. Regardless of the opposition, with all that's gone on, it feels important this one. At the moment I don't give a toss about the result. But I am bothered about the performance. Make sure you look like you give a sh!t lads. You Rs! Oh, and our dear messrs Harry, Bondy and Joe - one of you, please, get into that technical area and look like you're directing traffic and that you care what's happening.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Match Day Fred on 15:47 - Oct 19 with 1370 viewsisawqpratwcity

well that was disappointing, but at least not for the expected reasons.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Day Fred on 15:50 - Oct 19 with 1343 viewsCamberleyR

Match Day Fred on 15:41 - Oct 19 by jamois

I think they genuinely believed they were going to win with that last free kick and just switched off to the idea that liverpool could too. Poor on-field management of the situation. Either enough bodies should have been back or a pro foul needed to be committed. Yes, we played well, some hope there, some passion for the shirt. But i'm still fcking gutted

When you come from behind twice to level especially when the second equaliser comes in injury time, you don't push your luck, especially when you're bottom of the league.

Play the free kick short, run it into the corner, take the point. Job done. Very very naïve.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Day Fred on 16:19 - Oct 19 with 1264 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match Day Fred on 15:31 - Oct 19 by SpiritofGregory

The players lack character. They only had to hold on for a minute, I just can't believe it.

You really haven't got a clue. How dare you accuse them for a lack of character when for the 1st time this is exactly what they showed throughout the whole game.

Absolutely gutted

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024