Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread 15:07 - Oct 28 with 34644 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 15:08]

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Oct 28 with 8024 viewsperchrockjack

WELL,

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Oct 28 with 8017 viewsperchrockjack

weather s turned kinda wet, very wet so it could well affect the game. Forecast to get ever heavier so hope those who ve come up have brought mackintoshes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Oct 28 with 8010 viewsswanduck

3-2 SWANSEA COYS
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Oct 28 with 7956 viewsEdmundo

Next round boys (2-1)

YJBs

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Oct 28 with 7922 viewsMrSwan

I don't think i have ever been so curious as to our line up for this.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Oct 28 with 7900 viewsonetimejack

Is it on the tele box?

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Oct 28 with 7852 viewsElward

Anyone know of any potential streams for the match?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 7703 viewsstevethejack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Oct 28 by onetimejack

Is it on the tele box?

Only foreign TV, plenty of streams will be available.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 7702 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea strikers Bafetimbi Gomis and Marvin Emnes take in a spot of sightseeing with a stroll around the city's Albert Dock before tonight's game at Anfield.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Oct 28 with 7676 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Oct 28 with 7658 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Oct 28 by epaul

E Paul has got an ANDROID phone then

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 7575 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Oct 28 by epaul

would love to be able to see a little of Barrow tonight. I'm intrigued to see him (once we're 3 nil up of course and have wiped the smile off Ryland Morgans' face).
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Oct 28 with 7541 viewsjack32

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 28 by stevethejack

Only foreign TV, plenty of streams will be available.

Anyone know if any pubs will have the game on?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Oct 28 with 7459 viewswestside

builders
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Oct 28 with 7391 viewsOldjack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Oct 28 by Elward

Anyone know of any potential streams for the match?

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDa

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:20 - Oct 28 with 7379 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Oct 28 by Oldjack

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDa

Should be ok, with 27 stations showing the game

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 with 7337 viewsRancid

Bit concerned by all the Swans fans I speak to being a bit over confident.Difficult game to call.Liverpool could win 4-1 and we could also win.Stayed well away from it with my acca tonight.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Oct 28 with 7326 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 by Rancid

Bit concerned by all the Swans fans I speak to being a bit over confident.Difficult game to call.Liverpool could win 4-1 and we could also win.Stayed well away from it with my acca tonight.

Agree. We might win or we might lose

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Oct 28 with 7277 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 28 with 7008 viewsepaul

No Swans team news yet
Loserpoo line up

Liverpool XI: Jones, Manquillo, Lovren, Toure, Johnson, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lambert, Borini

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Oct 28 with 6880 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 6868 viewsJohnw102

Tremmel, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Fulton, Shelvey, Emnes, Dyer, Montero, Gomis.

#Swans subs v @LFC: Fabianski, Bartley, Shephard, Carroll, Routledge, Barrow, Bony.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 6861 viewsRancid

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 28 by epaul

No Swans team news yet
Loserpoo line up

Liverpool XI: Jones, Manquillo, Lovren, Toure, Johnson, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lambert, Borini

Borini.He'll be busting his balls to score tonight and get in favour at Anfield.Wouldn't surprise me to see him net.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Oct 28 with 6825 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:12 - Oct 28 with 3221 viewsshandyjack

only change to that team is i'd have started Fab, big chance for Fulton today. Hope we get to see Barrow have a run out

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024