Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread 22:54 - Nov 8 with 15021 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Nov 9 with 2253 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What a RRESSULLTT
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Nov 9 with 2218 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Nov 9 by WxmJax

I was surprised that this hasn't been picked up on (does that even make sense ?)

I love a bit of over confidence, has a habit of biting you on the backside. Here's hoping he's wrong.

Savlon for Sanchez

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Nov 9 with 2208 viewsNogginthenog

That was magnificent, Jeff is class and Sygi did us proud.
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:59 - Nov 9 with 2171 viewsymaohyd

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Nov 9 by ymaohyd

Nights last night, just got up and looked at the team. Sorry can't see anything other than Arsenal win - 4-1 Arsenal, think they'll have us all over the place at the back.

Post of the year!!!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Nov 9 with 2109 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:59 - Nov 9 by ymaohyd

Post of the year!!!

like ur style !
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:03 - Nov 9 with 2078 viewsOdgaard

Awesome victory!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Nov 9 with 2033 viewsSwansNZ

Feckin beauty. Not often we win after going behind - equal 4th

Jeff and Fab our best players today. Bartley did very well too, as did The rest of the defence.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Nov 9 with 2019 viewsdailew

Fantastic all-round performance, especially considering our injuries.

Bartley and Carroll stepped up to the plate superbly.

Another faultless performance from Fabianksi. I believe he's caught as many, or close to, balls this season as Vorm did all last season.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Nov 9 with 1962 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Nov 9 by dailew

Another faultless performance from Fabianksi. I believe he's caught as many, or close to, balls this season as Vorm did all last season.

Up arrow

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Nov 9 with 1838 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Nov 9 by dailew

wish I could retweet this . perfect summary.
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Nov 9 with 1748 viewsperchrockjack

Fab will prove to be our best keeper by a country mile

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:44 - Nov 9 with 1565 viewsSgorioFruit

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=4330843&rid=15951#msg_433084

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Nov 9 with 1509 viewstf_jack

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 08:50 - Nov 9 by marchamjack

Just leaving Oxon on way to Cocklehsell, Gorseinon for Sunday lunch with family and then the match. Can't wait, feeling unusually optimistic about this.

2-1 Swans, 1 nil down half time, second half storming come back in the rain under the floodlights

COYS!

Close,very close.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Nov 9 with 1479 viewslondonlisa2001

Brilliant result and a great, great performance as well. Looking so solid at the back - Fab makes such a difference and Bartley - well if that's our 4th choice centre back we are not looking too shabby at all.

Well played Tom Carroll as well - I wanted to see Fulton start, but he was excellent. It's easy to forget that Arsenal had only lost once before and that was against Chelsea. For all that they may 'have weaknesses' they are a genuine top 4 team year after year so to pick up a win against them is just fantastic.

Great to go into the break in such a strong position - not only the position in the table, but to have 18 points on the board already is an incredible achievement, particularly given we've already played Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton, Chelsea (and Southampton for that matter) with three of those away.
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Nov 9 with 1430 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Nov 9 with 1402 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder if we will be first on MOTD2 tonight.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Nov 9 with 1212 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Brilliant result and a great, great performance as well. Looking so solid at the back - Fab makes such a difference and Bartley - well if that's our 4th choice centre back we are not looking too shabby at all.

Well played Tom Carroll as well - I wanted to see Fulton start, but he was excellent. It's easy to forget that Arsenal had only lost once before and that was against Chelsea. For all that they may 'have weaknesses' they are a genuine top 4 team year after year so to pick up a win against them is just fantastic.

Great to go into the break in such a strong position - not only the position in the table, but to have 18 points on the board already is an incredible achievement, particularly given we've already played Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton, Chelsea (and Southampton for that matter) with three of those away.

Yep, Carrol had a good game fair do's bit shakey at start, but settled down well, suberp result.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Nov 9 with 1173 viewsbuilthjack

Just home, fantastic afternoon. The crowd were the extra man.
Fernandez,Dyer,Routledge,Shelvey, all out. The whole team performed today, closed Arsenal down, made them go backwards so many times. Montero outstanding, Chambers will have nightmares for a long time. Superb all round performance. Full of workers today.
I cursed taking Bony off then had to eat my words! Great header and brilliant cross.
It gets better!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Nov 9 with 1167 viewsSgorioFruit

Premier league and we having a laugh

SgorioFruit and he's having a bath.

Everybody wants you, everybody wants you now, I just like to make you mine all mine
Na na na na na na na an baby give it it up, give it up, baby give it up.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024