Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred 05:04 - Nov 29 with 12554 viewsFredManRave

Now is actually a better time than any to have a go at this match Fred lark. We've turned the corner (at home!) playing some quality football against better opposition than today and said opposition is without a win in 6 games after a decent start. I think we all know what's going to happen today, we'll continue with our improvement and style of play and actually get a deserved 3 points whilst leapfrogging The Foxes in the table as they maintain their struggle to score goals.

I'm going for a shockingly comfortable 2-0.

COME ON YOU R'S!!!

P.S.P.M.A.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:08 - Nov 29 with 1305 viewsSpiritofGregory

Well done Rangers, onwards and upwards!
QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:08 - Nov 29 with 1302 viewsgueRRilla

Really pleased with that result. Obviously it wasn't a perfect performance, but it had passion and invention. We have some strength in depth, and there's every reason to be optimistic that we can build on that and get results in coming games.

With a morale inspiring win the coaches can now focus on defensive and attacking drills with a general positive attitude in the camp. Plus, the other results of those around us are good. Onwards and upwards!
QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:12 - Nov 29 with 1253 viewsLoft1979

QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 16:59 - Nov 29 by CamberleyR

More importantly it's a third win against teams that will be in our mini league of six or seven come the end of the season.

Massive! Nice to get that win. Hopefully that is a big boost to the team dressing room.

Thoughts:
Win despite Dunne's absence. Need another CB?
Can't help but mention 3 points dropped vs Hull and a couple of other points we could have had. Would certainly argue that we could push up the table now.
QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:15 - Nov 29 with 1221 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Thoroughly enjoyed that! Hope Sky make it their 'Game of the Day'.

Thought Niko was fab (but then, I always do). And you didn't even need a squirrel to help you!
QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:17 - Nov 29 with 1200 viewskropotkin41

QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:15 - Nov 29 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Thoroughly enjoyed that! Hope Sky make it their 'Game of the Day'.

Thought Niko was fab (but then, I always do). And you didn't even need a squirrel to help you!

Niko has taken a lot of flak, but I think he showed his metal at Wembley until he was injured. He works like a Trojan and is pure class. I'm glad we've got him.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 08:29 - Nov 30 with 874 viewsLoft1979

QPR vs Leicester City Match Fred on 17:17 - Nov 29 by kropotkin41

Niko has taken a lot of flak, but I think he showed his metal at Wembley until he was injured. He works like a Trojan and is pure class. I'm glad we've got him.

Nature of fans & sports.

Nico has had a couple of good games, but the hero today was Leroy. So glad for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024