Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else unconvinced about Federico Fernandez? 21:05 - Jan 17 with 7828 viewsFerrieBodde

For £8m he certainly hasn't proven his worth at all thus far. Frankly, I don't know why even bought him when we already had Amat and Bartley, and he hasn't performed better than them either in my opinion.

It's not just today. I don't like to use the term "flat track bully," but Fernandez seems to only perform well against bad teams, and even then, he's prone to making mistakes. Remember that horrible "clearance" he made which went straight to Fer and resulted in him scoring in the QPR game the other week?

I have no idea why Monk felt the need to shell out £8m on a position we already had covered. That money should have been spent on a position we actually really need help in and completely lack--a defensive midfielder.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 21:06]
Is anyone else unconvinced about Federico Fernandez? on 05:14 - Feb 8 with 927 viewsphact0rri

Maybe not worth the £8m I dunno about him making others unlucky for squad selection. aside from williams I find him the best option in the centre. Sure he makes the once off mistake, but aside from the drawn out goal by Defoe, he was winning the ball at the p-box quite often. and between him and cork I was seeing a lot of good air deflection.

To me he's worthy of being first squad on a regular basis. Definately class, and between he, Cork and Montero we did well for building the next generation of jackbastards.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Is anyone else unconvinced about Federico Fernandez? on 08:52 - Feb 8 with 864 viewsDr_Winston

Their goal came from Cork being scared to make a tackle after picking up a stupid and pointless booking.

Nice to see him settling in so quickly...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024