Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. 14:35 - Jan 24 with 8490 viewsNOTRAC

Whatever our present position we are on the slide. There are too many players going backwards.
Something needs to be done and done quickly.
I am now beginning to fear for our future.
The quality has gone.Our top goal scorer is gone, and at the moment we are playing like headless chickens.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:41 - Jan 24 with 1568 viewsWarwickHunt

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:37 - Jan 24 by jackonicko

He didn't specifically name Rangel in his post match interview today, but it was pretty clear who he was talking about when he criticised our defending for the second,

Why the actual f*ck was he marking Gestede? Did we learn nothing from Andy Carroll mugging us?
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:42 - Jan 24 with 1565 viewsDizzy

Ki will be back soon. We have missed him.
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:48 - Jan 24 with 1519 viewsAngelRangelQS

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:40 - Jan 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Mmmm...Rangel marking the opposition goal threat at set-pieces and get's easily beaten once or twice a season? well, player's fault is a valid argument.

It happens time and time and time again..?

Who's fault is that?

Lack of direction out on the pitch too
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:53 - Jan 24 with 1489 viewsicecoldjack

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:33 - Jan 24 by Darran

Managers,all managers talk shit in interviews J and if the bloke doesn't realise there's some had work ahead he shouldn't be a manager.

But when Laudrup did it , it was taken as the gospel truth " they play for other things" etc

Strange how selective people are on this forum.

Garry has gone from being honest to know talking sh!te in interviews .

Personally ive always though less is more but garry likes the sound of his own voice, too much bla,bla,bla aint good.

A big test for Monk in the next few weeks.
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:55 - Jan 24 with 1477 viewsAnotherJohn

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:42 - Jan 24 by Dizzy

Ki will be back soon. We have missed him.

I think Ki is the only missing star we can really count on to come back now. I fear that Leon will struggle for fitness and consistency as he comes towards the end of his career. No doubt Jeff will improve with a couple of games, but I think we need some reinforcements.
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 16:02 - Jan 24 with 1454 viewsskippyjack

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:41 - Jan 24 by WarwickHunt

Why the actual f*ck was he marking Gestede? Did we learn nothing from Andy Carroll mugging us?

And Monk blamed him!.. that's worrying in itself.. Monk blames Rangel for not dealing with Gestede.. f*cking talk about inexperience and naivety.. Monk seriously needs a word with himself.. it's not my fault it's the players.. he's got to be careful before he's out of a job..
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 17:32]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 16:48 - Jan 24 with 1384 viewsswan65split

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 14:46 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Here we go, a total overeating, to a defeat, our club really deserves better support than some of the knumskulls we have inherited, no wonder this board has become a no go zone

Support wont keep you in the Premiership....just ask Kerdiff...lol
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 16:53 - Jan 24 with 1371 viewsNOTRAC

Gary Monk is the first manager from Swansea that I have continuously heard blaming individual players, if not by actual name,by assumption.
It is about time he kept these thoughts inside the dressing room.
Rangel Angel would not come out public ally and blame Monk or other players. He is too much of a professional.
I don't like this aspect of Monk's management one little bit.

Login to get fewer ads

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 17:01 - Jan 24 with 1359 viewsraynor94

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 16:53 - Jan 24 by NOTRAC

Gary Monk is the first manager from Swansea that I have continuously heard blaming individual players, if not by actual name,by assumption.
It is about time he kept these thoughts inside the dressing room.
Rangel Angel would not come out public ally and blame Monk or other players. He is too much of a professional.
I don't like this aspect of Monk's management one little bit.

Sorry, your full of shit, I'll follow your posts with a great deal of interest for the rest of the season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 17:04 - Jan 24 with 1342 viewsNOTRAC

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 17:01 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Sorry, your full of shit, I'll follow your posts with a great deal of interest for the rest of the season

Do you think that naming individuals in public is a good thing.Rember if they answered back in public they would soon be in trouble

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 17:18 - Jan 24 with 1300 viewsScoobyWho

Three wins in the league and I will be happy. Next season is the biggie not this one.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:00 - Jan 24 with 1209 viewsdobjack2

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:04 - Jan 24 by Darran

You don't think we should extend the ground because of our poor performances over the last few weeks?

There is a feeling with a lot of posters that we have 30 points therefore we will be safe.

If this is replicated at board level the emphasis will be on sorting things off the pitch rather than on the pitch.

And if that feeling exists at board level and gets passed onto the playing front it could be a long and potentially dangerous remainder of the season.

A few morelosses on the bounce and it will get worse, 2 wins in the next few games and all will be rosy in the garden.

It's a funny old game.
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:02 - Jan 24 with 1203 viewsymaohyd

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 14:48 - Jan 24 by ApeShit

People are reacting to the results and general game play of the last few weeks to be fair mate.

That's a fair comment. No one is a bigger supporter of Monk than me, however, things are getting a little worrying now.

We need to keep things in perspective and we have a decent points tally so should be safe this season. I agreed that Laudrup should be sacked based on a very poor pointstally over a calendar year and even though as I say I believe in Garry Monk the same principle must be applied to him.

Huw Jenkins made a comment when Laudrup went about the club's standards slipping, or something along those lines, well certainly at the moment things don't seem to be right. I'm not inspired by Monks backroom team. Nice to see Kris O'Leary on the bech and great that the club keep and show belief in great servants like Kris, that said it doesn't inspire me.

Onwards and upwards, we really do need to ensure that our recruitment is spot on, as at the moment we have too many players who simply aren't up to it.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:07 - Jan 24 with 1190 viewsNeathJack

I can't believe so many people seem to want us to become a club who sacks a manager as a result of a poor few weeks rather than give him the time he has more than earned to turn this poor spell around.

That right there is a slippery slope
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:08 - Jan 24 with 1189 viewsWarwickHunt

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 16:02 - Jan 24 by skippyjack

And Monk blamed him!.. that's worrying in itself.. Monk blames Rangel for not dealing with Gestede.. f*cking talk about inexperience and naivety.. Monk seriously needs a word with himself.. it's not my fault it's the players.. he's got to be careful before he's out of a job..
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 17:32]

Quick enough to claim responsibility when things were going well though...

The "few silly mistakes" bollocks is starting to grate now.
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:12 - Jan 24 with 1173 viewsDr_Winston

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:07 - Jan 24 by NeathJack

I can't believe so many people seem to want us to become a club who sacks a manager as a result of a poor few weeks rather than give him the time he has more than earned to turn this poor spell around.

That right there is a slippery slope

I'm not keen to see him sacked, although I maintain the decision to appoint him in the first place was an unnecessary risk. It's been more than a few weeks though Neefie. You can count the number of times we've played as well as we can do this season on your fingers and probably have a couple spare.

We're not working hard enough, we're not passing well enough, and discipline is poor throughout the squad. Probing questions should be asked of any manager presiding over that, no matter who he is.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 18:17]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 18:21 - Jan 24 with 1148 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is odd that no-one ever mentions Gary's "team".
Remind me again who our First Team Coaches are, you know the ones thathelp Gary getting the players playing well?
We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 19:24 - Jan 24 with 1085 viewstomdickharry

We are on the slide and something needs to be done quickly. on 15:20 - Jan 24 by Dr_Winston

We've had it right on the pitch for the last four years. Had it right off the pitch for the most part too.

Comes a time when you've just got to grow a pair and take the plunge.

Jenkins and the board didn't think so when they sacked Laudrup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024