Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? 09:49 - Feb 6 with 3430 viewsCTB184

Who do you want to start and what do you think the score will be?

Here's the line up I'd like to see:

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Ki Cork
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis

Other than Routledge, do we know the status of any other injuries to players? Is Barrow okay after last week?

I'm thinking 2-0 or 2-1!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 09:58 - Feb 6 with 3417 viewsbuilthjack

Same team, 4-0 to us. I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 10:01 - Feb 6 with 3406 viewsZut_Alors

I'll be happy with 3pts however they come, but I would really like to see us control the game too.

My team:

Fabianski
Naughton Fede Ash Taylor
Carroll Cork
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 10:16 - Feb 6 with 3391 viewsCTB184

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 10:01 - Feb 6 by Zut_Alors

I'll be happy with 3pts however they come, but I would really like to see us control the game too.

My team:

Fabianski
Naughton Fede Ash Taylor
Carroll Cork
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis

No Ki?

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 10:19 - Feb 6 with 3378 viewsbathgatejack

My team:

Fabianski
Naughton Fede Ash Taylor
Carroll Cork
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis

Good team there.I was thinking the same. Sorry not so keen on dyer. Couldn't beat an egg.would you be happy with him so far If he'd been brought in last summer.definitely no.
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 11:28 - Feb 6 with 3332 viewsSwan91

--------------fabianski----------
Naughton---Fernandez---Ash------Taylor
--------- Cork--------Ki---------
Dyer-----------Shelvey--------Montero
----------------Gomis----------------

Am I the only one who thinks that team is a very strong one? Like european cup type squad. Who knows if we start getting results we could get european place.

2-0 to us. Gomis and Shelvey to score.
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 12:49 - Feb 6 with 3286 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think we have a better choice of midfielders than we have had for a few months. I suspect we will see big improvement in our possession and passing play as a result.
We must be patient however as Sunderland will play the same game that we did at Southampton. It is going to be tough but playing our football and waiting for the opportunities to arise then I think we can run out one or two nil winners.
Fail to take our chances then we could be done by a sucker punch.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 13:26 - Feb 6 with 3244 viewssully49

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 09:58 - Feb 6 by builthjack

Same team, 4-0 to us. I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Me too, with the team and hopefully a strong bench. Defore will equal 1 goal for them so 3-1 Phil Dowd as ref also.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 15:48 - Feb 6 with 3165 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 13:26 - Feb 6 by sully49

Me too, with the team and hopefully a strong bench. Defore will equal 1 goal for them so 3-1 Phil Dowd as ref also.

I agree, somehow we have to try and control Defoe, he is the classic Goal Poacher.
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 16:18 - Feb 6 with 3148 viewssully49

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 15:48 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

I agree, somehow we have to try and control Defoe, he is the classic Goal Poacher.

We have to hope that after last week's, seasons best, defensive heroics continue tomorrow. If we neutralise him we'll be ok, however, give him respect or allow him too much time on the ball and his more than capable of punishing us.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 16:37 - Feb 6 with 3130 viewspencoedjack

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 11:28 - Feb 6 by Swan91

--------------fabianski----------
Naughton---Fernandez---Ash------Taylor
--------- Cork--------Ki---------
Dyer-----------Shelvey--------Montero
----------------Gomis----------------

Am I the only one who thinks that team is a very strong one? Like european cup type squad. Who knows if we start getting results we could get european place.

2-0 to us. Gomis and Shelvey to score.

That would be my team reluctantly going with Dyer as I see no better option

Stick with your result but going with Cork & Gomis scoring
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 16:46 - Feb 6 with 3124 viewsZut_Alors

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 10:16 - Feb 6 by CTB184

No Ki?

I would let him have a proper rest. Bring him on only if needed. He's going to be a big player for us in the next few months and I would like to see Cork get 70mins. I think this is the type of game where Carroll can shine, too.
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 17:35 - Feb 6 with 3085 viewskarnataka

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 12:49 - Feb 6 by Private_Partz

I think we have a better choice of midfielders than we have had for a few months. I suspect we will see big improvement in our possession and passing play as a result.
We must be patient however as Sunderland will play the same game that we did at Southampton. It is going to be tough but playing our football and waiting for the opportunities to arise then I think we can run out one or two nil winners.
Fail to take our chances then we could be done by a sucker punch.

"Fail to take our chances then we could be done by a sucker punch."?

That sort of thing doesn't happen, does it?
Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 19:11 - Feb 6 with 3037 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

fab
rangel ash fed taylor
britts cork
dyer jjs viva
gomis

home win

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 20:45 - Feb 6 with 2981 viewsEdmundo

My team:

Fabianski
Naughton Fede Ash Taylor
Carroll Cork
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis

That team should win it, need a bit of blood and guts as well to get the three points

Cummon City 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 20:58 - Feb 6 with 2973 viewsEdmundo

3-1 Swans, Gomis 2, Shelvey.

👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 21:41 - Feb 6 with 2933 viewsclement

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 22:54 - Feb 6 with 2875 viewsBobJack

Team for Sunderland and scoreline predictions? on 21:41 - Feb 6 by clement

Got a feeling Leon won't start

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024