Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs showing games 13:50 - Feb 27 with 1913 viewsalljack

Hi all would anyone could give some info on what pubs in the city centre showing the game tomorrow thanks in advance.
Pubs showing games on 13:56 - Feb 27 with 1903 viewsApeShit

They are showing it on the big screen in Castle Gardens, there will be Heineken tents selling beer.
Pubs showing games on 14:35 - Feb 27 with 1850 viewsicecoldjack

I said this before and will say it again. i think its only fair that nobody mentions any pub showing any game on here, it isnt fair to those establishments and we don't wont to make life easy for Sky to prosecute them do we ?

I can understand the total innocence in the question and its with respect that i say this.

Please lets not put a single pubs name on this forum RE certain matches!

Not they ever would do that kind of thing of course!

Castle gardens on the big tv with beer tents is the only place that will ever show it anyway.
Pubs showing games on 14:37 - Feb 27 with 1846 viewsicecoldjack

Is it possible to delete this thread ??
Pubs showing games on 14:50 - Feb 27 with 1830 viewsraynor94

Pubs showing games on 14:37 - Feb 27 by icecoldjack

Is it possible to delete this thread ??

Are you being serious? The landlords that advertise they are showing the games, don't seem to mind the publicity

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Pubs showing games on 14:59 - Feb 27 with 1812 viewsicecoldjack

Pubs showing games on 14:50 - Feb 27 by raynor94

Are you being serious? The landlords that advertise they are showing the games, don't seem to mind the publicity

I am being serious actually, some may advertise but most of them don't..not anymore!

Look ,if you want to print the names on here thats up to you but we all know that the long game is a possible prosecution and no footy at the pubs for jacks that cant get tickets or travel away.

Ive seen pubs advertise the swans only to go in and find out its something they just left up from the last sky game or last season when everyone was doing it.

I know 2/3 pubs showing games. 2 of them say fook all to anyone and one doesn't need to advertise as most know where to go.

Ive heard that pubs that have the full sky/ BT pub subscription are allowed to take un official liberties, don't know if thats true so i wouldn't name them on a web site to make any fookers job easier in terms of handing them a fine.

That my take, you do what you feel is right .
Pubs showing games on 14:59 - Feb 27 with 1814 viewsairedale

Pubs showing games on 13:56 - Feb 27 by ApeShit

They are showing it on the big screen in Castle Gardens, there will be Heineken tents selling beer.

Ha ha, fair play, best laugh of the day.
Pubs showing games on 16:40 - Feb 27 with 1740 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pubs showing games on 14:59 - Feb 27 by icecoldjack

I am being serious actually, some may advertise but most of them don't..not anymore!

Look ,if you want to print the names on here thats up to you but we all know that the long game is a possible prosecution and no footy at the pubs for jacks that cant get tickets or travel away.

Ive seen pubs advertise the swans only to go in and find out its something they just left up from the last sky game or last season when everyone was doing it.

I know 2/3 pubs showing games. 2 of them say fook all to anyone and one doesn't need to advertise as most know where to go.

Ive heard that pubs that have the full sky/ BT pub subscription are allowed to take un official liberties, don't know if thats true so i wouldn't name them on a web site to make any fookers job easier in terms of handing them a fine.

That my take, you do what you feel is right .

Spot on. There used to be loads of signs proclaiming 'watch all Swans games here'. I would think the vast majority of these have now been taken down since 'Rhyddingsgate'. I certainly have not seen any around lately. Perhaps a PM is the best way to answer these questions. Or maybe not? Does that even compromise the pub / club's position?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pubs showing games on 16:59 - Feb 27 with 1720 viewsThe_Bounder

All on a need to know basis these days chaps.

Keep your beak out Murdock!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 17:00]

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Login to get fewer ads

Pubs showing games on 18:12 - Feb 27 with 1634 viewsmax936

I wouldn't mind a pm regarding the question if someone would be so kind, I'll be down in Swansea about half one,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pubs showing games on 18:35 - Feb 27 with 1611 viewsWxmJax

First and only post by the OP. Why don't they go and do a run and jump.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Pubs showing games on 18:55 - Feb 27 with 1588 viewslonglostjack

Pubs showing games on 14:35 - Feb 27 by icecoldjack

I said this before and will say it again. i think its only fair that nobody mentions any pub showing any game on here, it isnt fair to those establishments and we don't wont to make life easy for Sky to prosecute them do we ?

I can understand the total innocence in the question and its with respect that i say this.

Please lets not put a single pubs name on this forum RE certain matches!

Not they ever would do that kind of thing of course!

Castle gardens on the big tv with beer tents is the only place that will ever show it anyway.

Great answer to Rupert's stooge! [

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Pubs showing games on 19:15 - Feb 27 with 1564 viewsairedale

I wonder if he actually is a vestigator working for the PL Police?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024