Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer. 22:57 - Mar 16 with 5317 viewsicecoldjack

What is going on with him? Looks like a total stranger to the rest of his team mates. Not the same player a shame to see it too.

As for the game I thought we got mugged by a flukey goal, sht happens, nice to see amat play, passed it and didn't hoof it like freddy likes to do.

Shelvey played great so did cork, overall brenden made the right adjustment s and we couldn't react to that. Very proud of the team regardless.

Very unlucky tonight.

Dyer. on 13:42 - Mar 17 with 1657 viewspencoedjack

Said months ago he was now a championship player.

Thanks for the memories no room for sentiment time to move on.
Dyer. on 13:56 - Mar 17 with 1638 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer. on 13:42 - Mar 17 by pencoedjack

Said months ago he was now a championship player.

Thanks for the memories no room for sentiment time to move on.

Under differing tactics he shone in our first two to three seasons bit agreed Pencs he's not PL standard anymore sadly. Hurts to say it cos I love the little fella

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer. on 14:06 - Mar 17 with 1623 viewspencoedjack

Dyer. on 13:56 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Under differing tactics he shone in our first two to three seasons bit agreed Pencs he's not PL standard anymore sadly. Hurts to say it cos I love the little fella

I cant really say he has been 1 of my favs, but appreciate what he has done for the club.

I think we could be on the verge of not only a good team, but a great squad unfortunately the likes of Dyer, Taylor Bartley & Emnes are not good enough to be part of that great squad (IMO) .

& obviously a decent striker.
Dyer. on 14:15 - Mar 17 with 1611 viewsperchrockjack

No room for sentiment at this level.

It's club before any player.

Sad to see him as poor though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dyer. on 16:29 - Mar 17 with 1562 viewsOldjack

After last night ,his time is up i'm afraid ,no more please no more that goes for Gomis aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dyer. on 17:02 - Mar 17 with 1531 viewsDewi1jack

Dyer. on 13:13 - Mar 17 by Bloodyhills

Dyer's heart didn't seem in the match at all last night. Not sure he can go much further with us but would love to be totally wrong and see him regain some form.

Thought this for a fair while (heart's not in it/ head's screwed) and thought a spell out would do him the world of good.
He still seems to have the attitude of Mr Billy Big Bollox and that he doesn't have to try or work hard to be a PL footballer.
We've seen flashes of what he's capable of this season, but they've been fewer and further between. We can't afford to carry players, our squad doesn't have that much strength in depth.
Pity really, we all know that Dyer can tear defenders apart when he wants to.
But last nights effort was just totally underwhelming. Waste of a wage packet and embarrassing for a player with the talent he has. No chasing back when he gave the ball away, no helping the defence out, ambling around the pitch for what seemed like the entire time he was on. Just didn't look the slightest bit interested.
Thank fuk we don't have to rely on him to avoid relegation.
Maybe he needs a new challenge/ has gone stale here.
Agree with others, he'll be gone in the summer. Hopefully replaced with someone as quick as Jeff or Mo (or quicker!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Dyer. on 17:53 - Mar 17 with 1505 viewsDr_Winston

None of our wingers (occasional flashes from Montero aside) have done particularly well this season, so I'd hesitate before writing them off or throwing out idiocies like "donkey".

Our shift to a winger-free formation would suggest that management has a lot to do with it too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dyer. on 18:21 - Mar 17 with 1486 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dyer. on 17:02 - Mar 17 by Dewi1jack

Thought this for a fair while (heart's not in it/ head's screwed) and thought a spell out would do him the world of good.
He still seems to have the attitude of Mr Billy Big Bollox and that he doesn't have to try or work hard to be a PL footballer.
We've seen flashes of what he's capable of this season, but they've been fewer and further between. We can't afford to carry players, our squad doesn't have that much strength in depth.
Pity really, we all know that Dyer can tear defenders apart when he wants to.
But last nights effort was just totally underwhelming. Waste of a wage packet and embarrassing for a player with the talent he has. No chasing back when he gave the ball away, no helping the defence out, ambling around the pitch for what seemed like the entire time he was on. Just didn't look the slightest bit interested.
Thank fuk we don't have to rely on him to avoid relegation.
Maybe he needs a new challenge/ has gone stale here.
Agree with others, he'll be gone in the summer. Hopefully replaced with someone as quick as Jeff or Mo (or quicker!)

Remind me again, how many Goals and assists have super fast Jeff and Mo got then?
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer. on 18:41 - Mar 17 with 1474 viewssnork44

Perhaps a change of position may revitalize Nathan! A certain Leon Britton made the transition from winger to a defensive midfielder. Nathan has excellent positioning and a good footballing brain. Maybe now is the time to try Dyer in a new position.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Dyer. on 20:12 - Mar 21 with 1340 viewsBuzz481

Dyer. on 17:53 - Mar 17 by Dr_Winston

None of our wingers (occasional flashes from Montero aside) have done particularly well this season, so I'd hesitate before writing them off or throwing out idiocies like "donkey".

Our shift to a winger-free formation would suggest that management has a lot to do with it too.

Well said, the diamond formation is ok but as proved only works until teams work out to play against it ((usually after the first half, let's be honest we have been lucky with results recently) The wingers still have it, it's Monk who needs to go back to the Swansea way of playing, our luck can't last for ever!!!!!
Dyer. on 20:15 - Mar 21 with 1330 viewspencoedjack

Dyer. on 20:12 - Mar 21 by Buzz481

Well said, the diamond formation is ok but as proved only works until teams work out to play against it ((usually after the first half, let's be honest we have been lucky with results recently) The wingers still have it, it's Monk who needs to go back to the Swansea way of playing, our luck can't last for ever!!!!!

What the fuk is this luck malarkey about ?
Dyer. on 20:22 - Mar 21 with 1315 viewsmonmouth

Dyer. on 18:41 - Mar 17 by snork44

Perhaps a change of position may revitalize Nathan! A certain Leon Britton made the transition from winger to a defensive midfielder. Nathan has excellent positioning and a good footballing brain. Maybe now is the time to try Dyer in a new position.

Well, he's been playing like a defensive midfielder out on the wing for a while so you may be on to something...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dyer. on 20:36 - Mar 21 with 1275 viewsFlashberryjack

Dyer. on 18:41 - Mar 17 by snork44

Perhaps a change of location rather than position might be more appropriate.....should his present form continue.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024