Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Gomis 16:14 - Mar 21 with 6564 viewsTrundle10

couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Hope i am proved wrong and he gets the winner but has messed up 3 already today
Taxi for Gomis on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 3318 viewshobo

Taxi for Trundle10
Taxi for Gomis on 16:46 - Mar 21 with 3306 viewsLord_Bony

Cancel that taxi please.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Taxi for Gomis on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 3215 viewsdgt73

What an absolute mare for you Trundle.....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Taxi for Gomis on 16:58 - Mar 21 with 3188 viewsSenhin

Hahaha

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Taxi for Gomis on 16:58 - Mar 21 with 3180 viewslovejuicejack

hopefully this goal can give him so confidence and kick start his season.
Taxi for Gomis on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 3179 viewsGundog

Thought Gomis worked his as- off today, deserves all the plaudits.
Well done kidda.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Taxi for Gomis on 17:02 - Mar 21 with 3149 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hope that you are proven wrong?

It seems it takes about 25 minutes these days. Modern life eh?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Taxi for Gomis on 17:05 - Mar 21 with 3114 viewspenlan_jack

He's still absolute shite, if you give any striker as many chances as he had today one will go in eventually.

Any decent striker would have had a hat-trick today, still needs to be gone in the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Gomis on 17:05 - Mar 21 with 3096 viewsskippyjack

Let's be honest he was dog sh*te in that first half.. Should've had a hatrick!.. Didn't cost us today though.. Lucky him

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Taxi for Gomis on 17:06 - Mar 21 with 3092 viewsTrundle10

Taxi for Gomis on 16:56 - Mar 21 by dgt73

What an absolute mare for you Trundle.....

Not a mare Really. He should have had 4. Thats the chance you take tho. Pointless being wise after the event 👍
Taxi for Gomis on 17:07 - Mar 21 with 3067 viewsBloodyhills

You were proved wrong, thankfully. :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Taxi for Gomis on 17:07 - Mar 21 with 3051 viewsdgt73

Taxi for Gomis on 17:06 - Mar 21 by Trundle10

Not a mare Really. He should have had 4. Thats the chance you take tho. Pointless being wise after the event 👍

Aye just as pointless as counting your chickens before they hatch............

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Taxi for Gomis on 17:11 - Mar 21 with 3038 viewsTrundle10

Taxi for Gomis on 17:07 - Mar 21 by Bloodyhills

You were proved wrong, thankfully. :D

Amen to that
Taxi for Gomis on 17:11 - Mar 21 with 3034 viewsskippyjack

Taxi for Gomis on 17:06 - Mar 21 by Trundle10

Exactly Trundle.. You stuck your neck out.. You're not a waiting in the wings sniper..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Taxi for Gomis on 17:13 - Mar 21 with 3017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Taxi for Gomis on 17:11 - Mar 21 by skippyjack

Exactly Trundle.. You stuck your neck out.. You're not a waiting in the wings sniper..

Just because you shot your bolt on the Wales Ireland thread earlier

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Taxi for Gomis on 17:18 - Mar 21 with 2977 viewsskippyjack

Taxi for Gomis on 17:13 - Mar 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Just because you shot your bolt on the Wales Ireland thread earlier

That first half cost Wales the Six Nation's title.. I didn't shoot no bolt.

Taxi for Gomis on 17:41 - Mar 21 with 2911 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fair comment at the time. But he was no worse than Routs with regards chances. Not had enough starts yet and has still got us another 3 points. It meant a lot to him too. I hope it continues for the rest of the season and his career continues with us. Well done Bafi for sticking to it when the chances are not paying off. All good strikers do do same.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Taxi for Gomis on 18:33 - Mar 21 with 2746 viewsmitchwales

Great to see him get in so many good positions, especially as it eventually meant him getting the winner!
Taxi for Gomis on 18:46 - Mar 21 with 2695 viewsmonmouth

Anyway it's Bony 1 Bafe 2 in the head to head race.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Taxi for Gomis on 19:05 - Mar 21 with 2631 viewsicecoldjack

Taxi for Gomis on 17:41 - Mar 21 by Private_Partz

Fair comment at the time. But he was no worse than Routs with regards chances. Not had enough starts yet and has still got us another 3 points. It meant a lot to him too. I hope it continues for the rest of the season and his career continues with us. Well done Bafi for sticking to it when the chances are not paying off. All good strikers do do same.

I agree 100% here, i think its fair to say Gomis has been underwhelming since joining but one thing that takes balls is to not hide and keep trying, for this alone he deserves a break, i know the Jack faithful will stick by him at the games and this is important for the player too.

Im chuffed to bits he got a goal, i shall watch the game in 30 mins time but TBH the fact he got a goal is the most pleasing thing for me.

Strikers need goals, goals breed confidence, maybe he will relax a bit more in front of goal now?

It takes bottle to keep chipping away when things arn't going great no matter if your Van persie or van driver ! we must give him credit for that.

We all want him to do well of that i'm sure .

Im sure all jacks are happy Bafa got a goal today.
Taxi for Gomis on 19:24 - Mar 21 with 2576 viewsTrundle10

Taxi for Gomis on 19:05 - Mar 21 by icecoldjack

I agree 100% here, i think its fair to say Gomis has been underwhelming since joining but one thing that takes balls is to not hide and keep trying, for this alone he deserves a break, i know the Jack faithful will stick by him at the games and this is important for the player too.

Im chuffed to bits he got a goal, i shall watch the game in 30 mins time but TBH the fact he got a goal is the most pleasing thing for me.

Strikers need goals, goals breed confidence, maybe he will relax a bit more in front of goal now?

It takes bottle to keep chipping away when things arn't going great no matter if your Van persie or van driver ! we must give him credit for that.

I am truly chuffed for him/us anyone who says they are happy with his goals per chance ratio tho is a liar. He should have had a hatrick today.
Taxi for Gomis on 19:39 - Mar 21 with 2516 viewsswan_si

Taxi for Gomis on 19:05 - Mar 21 by icecoldjack

and a heart felt celebration, better than the black panther celebration.

hopefully he'll take confidence from his goal and kick on to the end of the season, well done Bafe.
Taxi for Gomis on 19:44 - Mar 21 with 2493 viewsmorningstar

Taxi for Gomis on 19:24 - Mar 21 by Trundle10

I am truly chuffed for him/us anyone who says they are happy with his goals per chance ratio tho is a liar. He should have had a hatrick today.

I'm happy with his goals per chance ratio today. He scored, we won 1-0! Here's hoping he gets 1 out of 4 next week and we win again! ...................And I'm not lying!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Taxi for Gomis on 19:53 - Mar 21 with 2453 viewsQuakerJack

Kinell fellers, calm down. He's got two (I won't count Jonjo's goal against Utd) in how many? Some right clowns on here. Might have known Dgt would be in on the act, he hasn't had an opinion in his life, apart from the odd racist one. Fecking dull mun... read the OP properly... he's said he's fluffed chances but hopes he proves him wrong. Let's just celebrate the win rather than taking the opportunity to have a pop at fellow fans.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Taxi for Gomis on 19:53 - Mar 21 with 2453 viewsmonmouth

Taxi for Gomis on 19:44 - Mar 21 by morningstar

I'm happy with his goals per chance ratio today. He scored, we won 1-0! Here's hoping he gets 1 out of 4 next week and we win again! ...................And I'm not lying!

Good sentiments mate but you are lying.

We don't play next week

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024