Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Gomis 16:14 - Mar 21 with 6643 viewsTrundle10

couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Hope i am proved wrong and he gets the winner but has messed up 3 already today
Taxi for Gomis on 20:01 - Mar 21 with 1807 viewsdgt73

Taxi for Gomis on 19:53 - Mar 21 by QuakerJack

Kinell fellers, calm down. He's got two (I won't count Jonjo's goal against Utd) in how many? Some right clowns on here. Might have known Dgt would be in on the act, he hasn't had an opinion in his life, apart from the odd racist one. Fecking dull mun... read the OP properly... he's said he's fluffed chances but hopes he proves him wrong. Let's just celebrate the win rather than taking the opportunity to have a pop at fellow fans.

He's got 7 so far. Fact. Metaphorically it's like a boxer getting beaten on points for 9 rounds, then knocking his opponent out in the tenth round. Football is played over a minimum of 90 mins just to let you know..........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Taxi for Gomis on 20:05 - Mar 21 with 1800 viewsmorningstar

Taxi for Gomis on 19:53 - Mar 21 by monmouth

Good sentiments mate but you are lying.

We don't play next week

Listen here. The fact that you are poster of the year was simply down to me championing your cause when you wanted to quit to allow Parlay into the final! On that basis, don't you ever EVER contradict me again!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Taxi for Gomis on 20:11 - Mar 21 with 1779 viewsQuakerJack

Taxi for Gomis on 20:01 - Mar 21 by dgt73

He's got 7 so far. Fact. Metaphorically it's like a boxer getting beaten on points for 9 rounds, then knocking his opponent out in the tenth round. Football is played over a minimum of 90 mins just to let you know..........

You're saying this now. You've never said bog all until now... you jump on the bandwagon after the fact.

Forget goals against bottom half league two sides, he's failed to cut it in the premier league so far... I'm chuffed he got us the winner today, but I'm hoping we aren't going to build the team round him next season

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Taxi for Gomis on 20:14 - Mar 21 with 1765 viewsdgt73

Taxi for Gomis on 20:11 - Mar 21 by QuakerJack

You're saying this now. You've never said bog all until now... you jump on the bandwagon after the fact.

Forget goals against bottom half league two sides, he's failed to cut it in the premier league so far... I'm chuffed he got us the winner today, but I'm hoping we aren't going to build the team round him next season

So who do you want to sign for next season then...........?

Taxi for Gomis on 20:15 - Mar 21 with 1760 viewsdgt73

And maybe some people should wait until the end and then they wouldn't end looking like a tit.

Taxi for Gomis on 20:16 - Mar 21 with 1762 viewsBuzz481

How many starts does he need, there are only 38 PL a season and I still don't think that would be enough!!!!
Taxi for Gomis on 20:17 - Mar 21 with 1758 viewsmorningstar

I dont think we've ever set out to build a team around any individual player tbh? But if your trying too say we built it around Bony then he surely was pretty shit as well then!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Taxi for Gomis on 20:23 - Mar 21 with 1738 viewsQuakerJack

Taxi for Gomis on 20:15 - Mar 21 by dgt73

And maybe some people should wait until the end and then they wouldn't end looking like a tit.

Ditto, you're having a pop at Trundle10 like he's hit 30 goals. And when it comes to looking like a tit, you've got that sorted.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Gomis on 20:25 - Mar 21 with 1728 viewsQuakerJack

Taxi for Gomis on 20:14 - Mar 21 by dgt73

So who do you want to sign for next season then...........?

I haven't seen enough football, particularly in Europe to have an opinion, maybe Mitrovic. What about you? Or you gonna wait til we sign someone who bangs in 30 goals then claim you always knew [said player] was a class act.

Taxi for Gomis on 20:29 - Mar 21 with 1718 viewsjack_lord

I think he could have had one of the earlier chances but one of them was difficult. He scored the more difficult chance from Montero though the earlier did have a good stopper and overall he put himself about and did well though is touch is still questionable but getting better.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Taxi for Gomis on 20:34 - Mar 21 with 1702 viewsMillJack

Taxi for Gomis on 17:05 - Mar 21 by penlan_jack

He's still absolute shite, if you give any striker as many chances as he had today one will go in eventually.

Any decent striker would have had a hat-trick today, still needs to be gone in the summer.

I'd rather have a striker who gets into the positions to miss chances, it shows they're doing most things right.

I've seen Gomis compared to Schechter/Vazquez, some Swans are feckin thick as sh!te.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 20:39]
Taxi for Gomis on 20:35 - Mar 21 with 1698 viewsdgt73

Taxi for Gomis on 20:25 - Mar 21 by QuakerJack

I haven't seen enough football, particularly in Europe to have an opinion, maybe Mitrovic. What about you? Or you gonna wait til we sign someone who bangs in 30 goals then claim you always knew [said player] was a class act.

You are the one who thinks Gomis isn't up to it. Then you say Mitrovic is there any guarantee he will be better than Gomis ? Or would he come to Swansea' in the first place ? Why don't we leave it to the people who know what they are talking about, such as the manager and certainly not the likes of you.

Taxi for Gomis on 21:11 - Mar 21 with 1653 viewsStarsky

Taxi for Gomis on 19:53 - Mar 21 by QuakerJack

Kinell fellers, calm down. He's got two (I won't count Jonjo's goal against Utd) in how many? Some right clowns on here. Might have known Dgt would be in on the act, he hasn't had an opinion in his life, apart from the odd racist one. Fecking dull mun... read the OP properly... he's said he's fluffed chances but hopes he proves him wrong. Let's just celebrate the win rather than taking the opportunity to have a pop at fellow fans.

If you're going to take his goal away from him against United then you can give it back to him with his 'goal' against West Ham.

Can't have it both ways Q.

It's just the internet, init.

Taxi for Gomis on 00:54 - Mar 22 with 1542 viewsTrundle10

Taxi for Gomis on 20:15 - Mar 21 by dgt73

You have got that down to an art
Taxi for Gomis on 02:28 - Mar 22 with 1513 viewsScoobyWho

Taxi for Gomis on 16:56 - Mar 21 by dgt73

What an absolute mare for you Trundle.....

Gomis was pretty poor, missing chance after chance, but got to give him some form of credit for not giving up,the overpaid, moaning twonk.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 3:10]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Taxi for Gomis on 08:05 - Mar 22 with 1485 viewsKilkennyjack

A proper old fashioned centre forwards goal late on to win an away game 1 nil - whats not to like ?

Beware of the Risen People

Taxi for Gomis on 08:21 - Mar 22 with 1461 viewswaynekerr55

Taxi for Gomis on 20:34 - Mar 21 by MillJack

I'd rather have a striker who gets into the positions to miss chances, it shows they're doing most things right.

I've seen Gomis compared to Schechter/Vazquez, some Swans are feckin thick as sh!te.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 20:39]

😂😂😂😂

Schecter is the worst player I've ever seen in a swans shirt. And yes I'm including the vetch field days.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Taxi for Gomis on 11:03 - Mar 22 with 1372 viewsStarsky

Taxi for Gomis on 08:21 - Mar 22 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂

Schecter is the worst player I've ever seen in a swans shirt. And yes I'm including the vetch field days.

Now see. I put Vasquez as worse because he was a shitehouse

Taxi for Gomis on 11:14 - Mar 22 with 1365 viewsdobjack2

If I remember correctly Garry has been quoted as saying we are looking for 1 or 2 strikers.

If that is correct then unless we are planning to lay 2 up front Gomis will surely want out if we spend big on another striker.
Taxi for Gomis on 11:21 - Mar 22 with 1359 viewsmax936

Taxi for Gomis on 11:14 - Mar 22 by dobjack2

If I remember correctly Garry has been quoted as saying we are looking for 1 or 2 strikers.

If that is correct then unless we are planning to lay 2 up front Gomis will surely want out if we spend big on another striker.

Leicester's David Nugent might be an option as a back up striker, if they go down I know he's getting on at 29, but he knows how to finish on the floor and in the air cracking finish from him yesterday.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Taxi for Gomis on 11:23 - Mar 22 with 1356 viewsStarsky

Taxi for Gomis on 11:21 - Mar 22 by max936

Leicester's David Nugent might be an option as a back up striker, if they go down I know he's getting on at 29, but he knows how to finish on the floor and in the air cracking finish from him yesterday.

Younger than van Persie when Man Utd spent £30 million on him

Taxi for Gomis on 11:28 - Mar 22 with 1348 viewsmax936

Taxi for Gomis on 11:23 - Mar 22 by Starsky

Younger than van Persie when Man Utd spent £30 million on him

Good point and he seems a far nicer chap than Van Persie.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Taxi for Gomis on 11:29 - Mar 22 with 1344 viewsStarsky

Taxi for Gomis on 11:28 - Mar 22 by max936

Good point and he seems a far nicer chap than Van Persie.

Had a lay in did you... After going out last night because we won.

I read this site look you.

Taxi for Gomis on 11:40 - Mar 22 with 1333 viewsScoobyWho

Taxi for Gomis on 08:05 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

A proper old fashioned centre forwards goal late on to win an away game 1 nil - whats not to like ?

Just his attitude.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Taxi for Gomis on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 1329 viewsStarsky

Taxi for Gomis on 11:40 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

Just his attitude.

Hopefully his attitude of him... And his agent will change.

I tell you what. Publically. Monk has been more than fair with him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024