Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Applause last 10 09:13 - Apr 24 with 3013 viewsdale1907

I don't often post on here but thought I would on this occasion.

This has been mentioned a couple of weeks ago I believe but I think an applause for the last 10 mins of the game tomorrow would be great. Whatever happens in the last two games this season has been amazing and better than anyone expected.

If not applause maybe constant singing of Keith hills barmy army for first 10 and last 10.

Any other suggestions??
Applause last 10 on 11:54 - Apr 24 with 2874 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

The applause when the injury time board worked really well last time :-)

Clapping for 4 minutes is hard enough :-)

Great thought though and I hope we can come up with something to show the lads our appreciation.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Applause last 10 on 11:57 - Apr 24 with 2863 viewsdingdangblue

Any other suggestions? Crapping ourselves if we are 1-0 up and Chesterfield and Sheffield United are losing!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Applause last 10 on 12:04 - Apr 24 with 2847 viewsJimmyRustler

Anything but Wonderwall.
Applause last 10 on 12:26 - Apr 24 with 2811 viewsdale1907

Agreed maybe 10 minutes is a long time!

Just trying to think of some ways to generate the atmosphere. Tuesday night was really quiet where I sit (Pearl St) and also just to make sure the players & staff know that everyone is proud of this team this year.

Tomorrow should be exciting anyway and hope that the people of the town come down to Spotland!
Applause last 10 on 12:45 - Apr 24 with 2774 viewsKenBoon

Didn't we applause Injury time last season?
Applause last 10 on 14:22 - Apr 24 with 2611 viewsjimmysbaldhead

The injury time applause was great last season and I think would be excellent to do again.
Applause last 10 on 14:27 - Apr 24 with 2594 viewsD_Alien

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the idea of sustained applause in recognition of the season, it might prove difficult if both Chesterfield and Sheff Utd are losing and we're drawing. Something a bit more raucous might be required?

I'd go for applause from the announcement of first half added time, right the way through to the lads leaving the pitch.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Applause last 10 on 15:34 - Apr 24 with 2511 viewsChaffRAFC

Can we not just get a simple chant of Keith Hill's Barmy Army going for the last ten minutes? I know the Sandy are capable but I reckon even the quiet TDS Stand can manage that!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Applause last 10 on 16:06 - Apr 24 with 2443 viewsR_AFC

I think an applause, would be more significant than just chanting. As the chanting will be going on anyway. Plus it gives supporters, who don't like to chant and sing, an opportunity to show their appreciation.

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Applause last 10 on 17:47 - Apr 24 with 2343 viewsdale1907

I think that's a good idea Chaff. With regard to the people that don't usually chant. Just stand and join the clapping. Would be great if the whole ground could get involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024