Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. 21:40 - May 7 with 22683 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill yer boots kids. Could be a long night.

Poll: Tory leader

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:45 - May 7 with 3471 viewsJackfath

Are you staying up?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:46 - May 7 with 3469 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:45 - May 7 by Jackfath

Are you staying up?

That''s the plan, yeah.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:47 - May 7 with 3463 viewsJackfath

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:46 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

That''s the plan, yeah.

Exciting isn't it

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:59 - May 7 with 3442 viewsJackfath

Which side is best to watch it on? Jason Morehamhead is on BBC. Put me right off.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:06 - May 7 with 3432 viewsblueytheblue

ITV exit poll gives Tories 316, Labour 239. Even if Labour topped up with SNP's predicted 58 seats they would still be 29 short of a majority.

If true, it's shades of 1992 when the pollsters got it wrong all the way along. Also, there would be no way Labour could credibly form a government.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:07 - May 7 with 3422 viewsJackfath

Nev from the Call centre.

Fu ck my eyes.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:08 - May 7 with 3414 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:06 - May 7 by blueytheblue

ITV exit poll gives Tories 316, Labour 239. Even if Labour topped up with SNP's predicted 58 seats they would still be 29 short of a majority.

If true, it's shades of 1992 when the pollsters got it wrong all the way along. Also, there would be no way Labour could credibly form a government.

It's a comined BBC/ITV/Sky poll. If that exit poll is right a lot of pollsters are losing their jobs tomorrow, along with Miliband and Clegg. And you're right, there'd be nothing there for Miliband if those figures are borne out.

That is so far out from every poll during the campaign it has to be wrong, surely?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:09 - May 7 with 3409 viewsJackfath

They said and I was like and like.

T wat.

Login to get fewer ads

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:11 - May 7 with 3388 viewswaynekerr55

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:08 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

It's a comined BBC/ITV/Sky poll. If that exit poll is right a lot of pollsters are losing their jobs tomorrow, along with Miliband and Clegg. And you're right, there'd be nothing there for Miliband if those figures are borne out.

That is so far out from every poll during the campaign it has to be wrong, surely?

Shades of 1992.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:13 - May 7 with 3377 viewsJonnyTheJack

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:59 - May 7 by Jackfath

Which side is best to watch it on? Jason Morehamhead is on BBC. Put me right off.

Channel 4 has The last leg and David Mitchell, as well as other comedians.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:20 - May 7 with 3339 viewsJackfath

Coalition govt Conservative and Lib Dem? F uck no. Not again?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:21 - May 7 with 3336 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:08 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

It is my job every 5 years to urge you to calm down and exercise some caution. I hear there are other polls now giving a much more different picture.

Harman on BBC One not doing much to dispel this poll though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:23 - May 7 with 3311 viewsUxbridge

Sturgeon dispelling the poll also, even though it's exceeding all expectations for the SNP. Hmm.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:24 - May 7 with 3304 viewsJackfath

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:23 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Sturgeon dispelling the poll also, even though it's exceeding all expectations for the SNP. Hmm.

She must be frothing at the gash at the prospect.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:25 - May 7 with 3294 viewsItchySphincter

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:23 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Ferkin' disaster if true. Hate that woman.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:26 - May 7 with 3293 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:21 - May 7 by Uxbridge

It is my job every 5 years to urge you to calm down and exercise some caution. I hear there are other polls now giving a much more different picture.

Harman on BBC One not doing much to dispel this poll though.

YouGov exit poll gives Tories 284, Labour 263, LibDems 31, SNP 48, UKIP 2 and Greens 1.

I much prefer that one and it seems to make more sense given all the other polls.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:29 - May 7 with 3269 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:26 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

YouGov exit poll gives Tories 284, Labour 263, LibDems 31, SNP 48, UKIP 2 and Greens 1.

I much prefer that one and it seems to make more sense given all the other polls.

That I could buy ... mainly because it's close to what I've been predicting all election

There's going to be more twists and turns than a twisty turny thing tonight methinks. Luckily I've got 13 bottles of wine here!

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:29 - May 7 with 3269 viewsJackFish

Exit polls in Bristol West suggest that greens will take it from LibDems with a huge swing from last time when they won 4% of the vote.

Can't see Lib Dems holding on to all of those seats ECB.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:30 - May 7 with 3253 viewswestside

BBC NEWS channel is better with dimbleby and uk national coverage
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:31 - May 7 with 3249 viewsJackFish

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:13 - May 7 by JonnyTheJack

Channel 4 has The last leg and David Mitchell, as well as other comedians.

Mitchell and Paxman on from 11 on c4, which is what I will be watching.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:35 - May 7 with 3216 viewsmitchwales

Wish I could stay up and watch, but work have chucked a random day shift in tomorrow between my nights!
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:36 - May 7 with 3208 viewsJackfath

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:35 - May 7 by mitchwales

Wish I could stay up and watch, but work have chucked a random day shift in tomorrow between my nights!

Blame the Tories!

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:36 - May 7 with 3207 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:29 - May 7 by Uxbridge

That I could buy ... mainly because it's close to what I've been predicting all election

There's going to be more twists and turns than a twisty turny thing tonight methinks. Luckily I've got 13 bottles of wine here!

Back in from a very very late vote.

Interesting exits - Labour's appears to back up the BBC/ITV/Sky vote but YouGov obviously very different and the Conservative exits are also showing similar according to social media.

Interestingly, what the BBC poll is showing is what the analyst told me last week (other than the LibDem vote which he said that the internal people thought would be higher). Seems possible swing from LibDem to Conservative?

Someone somewhere has got this very very wrong though. I'll be here all night - wine at the ready.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:39 - May 7 with 3191 viewslondonlisa2001

Thankfully we don't have him here !

You must be able to pick up the BBC London / England coverage with the Dimblebot?
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:42 - May 7 with 3166 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:39 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

Thankfully we don't have him here !

You must be able to pick up the BBC London / England coverage with the Dimblebot?

The national coverage is on the BBC News channel. Why anyone would bother with the regional ones is beyond me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024