Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. 21:40 - May 7 with 22686 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill yer boots kids. Could be a long night.

Poll: Tory leader

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 23:58 - May 7 with 1756 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 23:57 - May 7 by blueytheblue

From memory, Lucas made the decision to stand down as leader to concentrate on duties.

The fact Bennett was the only candidate... eh....

Ah did she. There must be someone else, surely.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:01 - May 8 with 1746 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 23:58 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Ah did she. There must be someone else, surely.

You'd think. Maybe after this election Milliband will grow some dreads, wear tie-dye etc...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:02 - May 8 with 1732 viewsUxbridge

Bye Bye Danny Alexander. Gutter.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:02 - May 8 with 1721 viewsJackFish

Alexander, Farage and Balls could all be on the way out!
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:05 - May 8 with 1692 viewsWarwickHunt

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:02 - May 8 by JackFish

Alexander, Farage and Balls could all be on the way out!

Not to mention George F*cking Galloway.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:07 - May 8 with 1659 viewsbuilthjack

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 23:16 - May 7 by max936

Miliband has been a disaster for labour, a boy in a mans world.

Labour need to get rid of Miliband as leader immediately.
It does worry me that hospitals,schools and public services will suffer under the Torys. They started to go downhill a couple of years ago, and will continue to go downhill.
At least Labour rebuilt schools and hospitals, which had been let to virtually fall down under the Torys.
I actually fear the next 5 years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:11 - May 8 with 1631 viewsmonmouth

Robinson just made a good point. The bastard squad of Looney backbenchers will be back in fashion.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:12 - May 8 with 1618 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:07 - May 8 by builthjack

Labour need to get rid of Miliband as leader immediately.
It does worry me that hospitals,schools and public services will suffer under the Torys. They started to go downhill a couple of years ago, and will continue to go downhill.
At least Labour rebuilt schools and hospitals, which had been let to virtually fall down under the Torys.
I actually fear the next 5 years.

Labour rebuilt hospitals?

Sure about that?

Labour used PFI deals pretty heavily in the NHS, leaving Trusts with crippling bills.

Login to get fewer ads

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:13 - May 8 with 1601 viewsjackonicko

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:11 - May 8 by monmouth

Robinson just made a good point. The bastard squad of Looney backbenchers will be back in fashion.

Especially as Cameron will use the lack of absolute majority to dodge the referendum. He'll claim no democratic mandate for it.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:14 - May 8 with 1593 viewsjack_lord

I think the exit poll is going to be slightly wrong when considering Scotland. Labour will get at least 5 seats. I think they will win a couple more in Wales and a few more in industrial areas. I think that the Conservatives will win a few more seats but because of the way each seat is contested it is not going to be as obvious as the exit poll suggests.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:15 - May 8 with 1591 viewsblueytheblue

Yvette Cooper looks like a transexual chipmunk.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:18 - May 8 with 1556 viewsmonmouth

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:15 - May 8 by blueytheblue

Yvette Cooper looks like a transexual chipmunk.

That Gove is a handsome bastard though eh?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:20 - May 8 with 1546 viewsbuilthjack

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:12 - May 8 by blueytheblue

Labour rebuilt hospitals?

Sure about that?

Labour used PFI deals pretty heavily in the NHS, leaving Trusts with crippling bills.

Am sure yes. I also know that a large number of hospitals have been closed in the last few years and sold off for building land. I also know first hand of elderly patients being sent home late at night or in the middle of the night just to clear the beds. Fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:23 - May 8 with 1522 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:20 - May 8 by builthjack

Am sure yes. I also know that a large number of hospitals have been closed in the last few years and sold off for building land. I also know first hand of elderly patients being sent home late at night or in the middle of the night just to clear the beds. Fact.

Did Labour use PFI deal for funding hospitals, yes or no? Simple enough question which only has one answer.

Have those PFI deals been cost effective for trusts? Yes or no?

I know first hand of incompetent front line staff who act incredibly unprofessionally - and dangerously. So your point is?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:39 - May 8 with 1460 viewsraynor94

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:20 - May 8 by builthjack

Blame labour at the assembly for the health service we have not the Tories

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:45 - May 8 with 1436 viewsHighjack

I understand that these exit polls are usually pretty accurate but how? How can they possibly extrapolate 22000 votes over a potential voting population of 50 million?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:48 - May 8 with 1425 viewsmonmouth

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:45 - May 8 by Highjack

I understand that these exit polls are usually pretty accurate but how? How can they possibly extrapolate 22000 votes over a potential voting population of 50 million?

Are they usually accurate or just last time? I honestly don't know.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:50 - May 8 with 1412 viewsJackFish

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:45 - May 8 by Highjack

http://www.may2015.com/featured/election-2015-what-is-the-exit-poll-and-how-does
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:54 - May 8 with 1396 viewsHighjack

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:50 - May 8 by JackFish

http://www.may2015.com/featured/election-2015-what-is-the-exit-poll-and-how-does

That didn't answer my question at all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. (n/t) on 00:54 - May 8 with 1394 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. (n/t) on 00:55 - May 8 with 1376 viewsHighjack

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. (n/t) on 00:54 - May 8 by Uxbridge

Very succint point. I completely agree.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:56 - May 8 with 1372 viewsUxbridge

Robinson seems to think the exit poll is being given more credence by the parties now. Tories expecting over 300. If that holds, that'll be a workable minority to govern.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:58 - May 8 with 1363 viewsjackonicko

Justine is in.

Jackonickos vote has now been counted.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 01:00 - May 8 with 1351 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:58 - May 8 by jackonicko

Justine is in.

Jackonickos vote has now been counted.

A massive shock eh

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 01:11 - May 8 with 1295 viewsWitneyjack

One positive for me if the Exit poll result holds up will be watching that c##t Alistair Campbell crying into his beer. A horrible slimey man. Whether it will soften the fact that the Conservatives have another spell in Government, I'm not sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024