Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo 11:15 - Jun 10 with 1317 viewsDarran

My aunties brother in laws cousin called in the club shop yesterday and there wasn't any shirts printed with Messi or Ronaldo hanging up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:18 - Jun 10 with 1304 viewsDafyddHuw

Innit. Bunch of gossiping old women on here.
There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:20 - Jun 10 with 1284 viewsmax936

Listen hear now numpty bollox, you apparently knows every fuker so get texting and do some digging and find out if the Shelvey rumour is true ask ew mate Trunds or Lee Dinner ew clever tw@t.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2015 11:25]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:21 - Jun 10 with 1283 viewsDarran

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:18 - Jun 10 by DafyddHuw

Innit. Bunch of gossiping old women on here.

Max got some top sauces.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:36 - Jun 10 with 1231 viewsJackattack

"My aunties brother in laws cousin called in the club shop yesterday and there wasn't any shirts printed with Messi or Ronaldo hanging up."

Sorry - that proves nothing. They are on the way :-)
There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:40 - Jun 10 with 1215 viewsmax936

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:36 - Jun 10 by Jackattack

"My aunties brother in laws cousin called in the club shop yesterday and there wasn't any shirts printed with Messi or Ronaldo hanging up."

Don't humour the soft tw@t mun, he can't help himself

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 12:26 - Jun 10 with 1143 viewsDewi1jack

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 11:36 - Jun 10 by Jackattack

This.
HJ is on holiday in Spain again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 13:20 - Jun 10 with 1068 viewswaynekerr55

Has Carl Curtis been posting any updates on us?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 14:53 - Jun 10 with 1003 viewsHighjack

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 12:26 - Jun 10 by Dewi1jack

This.
HJ is on holiday in Spain again

No I'm not, I'm in Neath.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 15:12 - Jun 10 with 971 viewsDewi1jack

There's a strong rumour we're not signing Messi and Ronaldo on 14:53 - Jun 10 by Highjack

No I'm not, I'm in Neath.

Sorting Messi's new house are you?
Do it quick then before Derby buy him a place to live.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024