Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green to West Ham today? 11:21 - Aug 21 with 6795 viewsbosh67

A few reports knocking around that he will be having a medical there this afternoon with a view to being able to play tomorrow afternoon there. Would be a shame to lose him after saying he would stay but would also wish him well. Plus it would be £50K off the wages bill, which for a keeper is a lot at this level!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Green to West Ham today? on 11:35 - Aug 21 with 3765 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Wouldn't it need to be by midday then?
Green to West Ham today? on 11:57 - Aug 21 with 3525 viewseghamranger

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Should get something for him but should also be happy at the £2 million saved over the year, not been great this season either and if he really wanted to stay he would.

Roll in the newbie!!

Is pretty much a hammer through and through and at least we won't cringe when he gets a pass back
Green to West Ham today? on 11:58 - Aug 21 with 3488 viewsAntti_Heinola

Reports suggested he was doing his goodbyes on Wed night to fans, and the Smithies signing would tie in with it all.
Good luck to him, been a very good keeper for us. And, no one's mentioned it, but he's only a keeper injury and a decent season away from going to Euros as 3rd choice...
We could do with some cover for Smithies though!

Bare bones.

Green to West Ham today? on 12:06 - Aug 21 with 3410 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He will always have my admiration for that final and being a model professional.

If he departs best wishes Mr Green.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Green to West Ham today? on 12:10 - Aug 21 with 3378 viewsadhoc_qpr

I doubt we'll get a fee, just desperate to get his wages off the books.

Ramsey has been touting him all summer to be fair, i don't think anyone would have taken him if it hadn't been for Adrian getting himself sent off!

I'm happy enough with it, no malice against Green (Chertsey boy like me too) but £50k a week is way too much for a keeper at our level.
Green to West Ham today? on 12:11 - Aug 21 with 3359 viewsJuzzie

My girlfriend will be gutted. She likes him.
Green to West Ham today? on 12:17 - Aug 21 with 3289 viewsbatmanhoop

knowing us we are probably paying half his wages
Green to West Ham today? on 12:17 - Aug 21 with 3288 viewssimmo

Fair play to him, it's been a bit farcical for Green, especially at the beginning, but you have to give him immense credit for the last 2 seasons - the promotion year especially. Whilst I don't particularly rate him as others do, he's been one of the few signings of that era to come through with any credit - If he does indeed go, then best of luck to him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Green to West Ham today? on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 3284 viewslave16

would be sad to see him go but with the FFP and his wages it may make sense... although I never wanted Paddy Kenny to leave either

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Green to West Ham today? on 12:25 - Aug 21 with 3224 viewsPunteR

Shame if he goes. One of the good ones.

Anyone checked on Bluce?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Green to West Ham today? on 12:29 - Aug 21 with 3170 viewsHAYESBOY

Means we need another keeper?

Smithies and Lumley are all I can think of as keepers we would have if Green went.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Green to West Ham today? on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2954 viewsJamie

I've got a perfect celebration gif lined up for the moment he leaves. And another for Bluceys meltdown.
Green to West Ham today? on 13:23 - Aug 21 with 2847 viewsBluce_Ree

F*CK THE WORLD.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Green to West Ham today? on 13:24 - Aug 21 with 2838 viewsBrightonhoop

Some reporting Green had already agreed personal terms, which would tie in with suspicions that Wolves was his last game, giving his shirt away etc.
He's been a credit to Rangers and football, I wish him well for the remainder of his career.
Green to West Ham today? on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 2789 viewsStanisgod

Still seems strange that he wants to give up a guaranteed first team place for the odd cup game.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Green to West Ham today? on 13:50 - Aug 21 with 2666 viewsLowerloftLad

Gutted. As I really like green but I can see why qor are shipping him out due to his high wages won't be long before the whole squad is a properly run championship wage . This will become the second transfer window now that QPR have cut the wage bill. There can only be 5/6 left on real silly money at QPR left

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Green to West Ham today? on 13:51 - Aug 21 with 2656 viewsPinnerPaul

Green to West Ham today? on 13:30 - Aug 21 by Stanisgod

Still seems strange that he wants to give up a guaranteed first team place for the odd cup game.

He's only got another year with us, so anyone offering a 2 year deal was always likely to get him.
Green to West Ham today? on 13:53 - Aug 21 with 2631 viewsGloucs_R

Lee Camp is at Bournemouth and well down the pecking order. I would have him back.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Green to West Ham today? on 13:55 - Aug 21 with 2613 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

Green to West Ham today? on 12:11 - Aug 21 by Juzzie

My girlfriend will be gutted. She likes him.

and Greeno's brother-in-law, who is an R.
(read it in an interview with RG last year)
Green to West Ham today? on 13:57 - Aug 21 with 2590 viewsJuzzie

Green to West Ham today? on 13:30 - Aug 21 by Stanisgod

Back at his West Ham, can ease off whilst still on good money, will be in the PL enviroment and visiting grounds such as Old Trafford, The Emirates, Anfield, etc.

Good luck to him. Kept his head down when he was ursurrped by Cesar, got on with the job. Yes, made a few rickets (what keeper doesn't) but generally did a very good job for ud.
Green to West Ham today? on 13:57 - Aug 21 with 2590 viewsNorthernr

Green to West Ham today? on 13:53 - Aug 21 by Gloucs_R

Lee Camp is at Bournemouth and well down the pecking order. I would have him back.

Ha ha I can hear Blob's footsteps approaching...

Green has been a decent servant but is a high earner.

Smithies is a very decent keeper, I like him a lot.

It's good business all round. We'll have cleared £x amount a week off the wage bill without getting any worse in a key position.
Green to West Ham today? on 13:59 - Aug 21 with 2566 viewsozexile

Happy with this if he goes. Way too much to be paying a keeper in this league
Green to West Ham today? on 14:00 - Aug 21 with 2549 viewsTheBlob

Green to West Ham today? on 13:53 - Aug 21 by Gloucs_R

Steady on.The thread was going quite well up until this point.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Green to West Ham today? on 14:08 - Aug 21 with 2942 viewsGloucs_R

Green to West Ham today? on 14:00 - Aug 21 by TheBlob

Steady on.The thread was going quite well up until this point.

Let me rephrase..

"I would have him back.....as 2nd choice, as long as he wasn't banging a daughter of anyone connected to the club" (allegedly)

Poll: Are we staying up?

Green to West Ham today? on 14:10 - Aug 21 with 2937 viewsNW10Hoop

Where are the reports linking him to West Ham? I'm not doubting it in any way, I just only seem to find out about potential comings and goings by reading this message board and the occasional David McIntyre tweet.

Wish Rob Green all the best if he is off. Has been a great keeper for us, and seems like a nice chap too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024