Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late admissions 11:43 - Sep 18 with 3026 viewsspikey58

Morning all,
Due to work commitments, it's likely that I won't get to Spotland in time for kick-off tomorrow; probably closer to half time. Do the turnstiles stay open throughout, or is there a point when they shut up shop? I've already got the match ticket so don't need to pay on the gate.

Cheers.
Late admissions on 11:53 - Sep 18 with 3005 viewsdingdangblue

Go to the main stand office. They usually let you in there if its ht. Then walk you round to whatever stand you are in.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Late admissions on 12:19 - Sep 18 with 2961 viewsspikey58

Late admissions on 11:53 - Sep 18 by dingdangblue

Go to the main stand office. They usually let you in there if its ht. Then walk you round to whatever stand you are in.

Thanks ddb. Should be there in time to watch our second half onslaught
Late admissions on 13:38 - Sep 18 with 2861 viewsD_Alien

Late admissions on 12:19 - Sep 18 by spikey58

Thanks ddb. Should be there in time to watch our second half onslaught

Might be worth contacting the ticket office and checking, just in case you get to the ground say, 25-30 minutes into the first half. If you've got a ticket they'll have to provide means to gain entry whenever you turn up, I would've thought.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Late admissions on 13:53 - Sep 18 with 2831 viewsonedalefan

Last time I was late, went to the office and they radioed a steward on the gate of the stand I was in to let them know to open the gate.
Late admissions on 15:28 - Sep 18 with 2748 viewsspikey58

Looks like I'll get in one way or another. Cheers chaps!
Late admissions on 19:22 - Sep 18 with 2571 viewsbig_dave2010

The turnstiles are open for 20 minutes after kick off but am sure that the office staff or stewards will oblige in letting you in if you're there after the gate men have finished
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024