Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey has to go 21:53 - Oct 30 with 5231 viewsLowerloftLad

Henry woful
Tozer I will drive down from Scotland to take him back to Watford myself
30mins no service to Austin
Hoofing the ball up over the head of Phillips when he clearly needs the ball to his feet

Ramsey you just lots to a very average at best Brentford side with some class players in that squad I would hand my notice in personally after a performance like that

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ramsey has to go on 08:47 - Oct 31 with 880 viewsTacticalR

@Lblock 'his arms out wide and looking to shuffle the opposition away like some lunatic trying to corner a chicken in the corner of the farmyard'

Enduring image Lblock.

Air hostess clique

Ramsey has to go on 09:10 - Oct 31 with 836 viewsrichpr

Ramsey has to go on 22:37 - Oct 30 by YorkRanger

I agree Bosh, no one could criticise Henry tonight, he is employed to do a job protecting the back four and break up play, thought he did that very well,

Only trouble was, he protected their defence better than he protected ours.
Ramsey has to go on 09:41 - Oct 31 with 807 viewslondonscottish

I thought Henry;s break up play was pretty solid last nigh and that he protected the back four well. BUT his lack of pace and (backwards) distribution when Rangers had an attacking option slowed things right down at times.

Konch had a total stinker. I was standing looking up the LH channel in the second half and the number of times he skanked it into the stands was ridiculous.

Tozer's long balls were poor as ever.

Ned's not a RB.....

We have up on the concept of having a midfield for far too much of the game (but to be fair so did they).

We lost out leader when Clint went down - it looked very nasty. Shame as the Hill/Hall thing was looking very good to me.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024