Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 13:02 - Nov 14 with 5393 viewsoddjob007

Rather belatedly.... Watch the replays for their goal, Camps at fault. Elementary error!
Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 14 with 1414 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 14 by fitzochris

Well, we do, but he's been out of form and then injured. On that performance today, we definitely need a cutting edge - be that a new player or a change in approach, I don't know.

Henderson? By far our best player but not what I would describe a 'proper' striker. We can't go through another season relying on him and PV.
Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 14 with 1394 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 14 by funkkk

Henderson? By far our best player but not what I would describe a 'proper' striker. We can't go through another season relying on him and PV.

Not saying he is a proper striker, but he is our 10 goals plus player, which you said we needed.

I agree, though, something needs to change up front - whether that be new blood or a rethink in the personnel on the field and how they play, I don't know.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread on 14:57 - Nov 14 with 1326 viewsShun

Match Thread on 13:29 - Nov 14 by DomDale

Worst half I've seen all season. Massive improvement required to get anything out of the game.

Separate note but can the folks that have used their "mate for a tenner" voucher on the lads who keep singing about Leeds , using vuvuzelas and letting smoke bombs off tell em to wind it in. I've got a headache.

It wasn't Mates for a Tenner. There were about 20 or so there to honour a Rochdale-supporting friend who'd died. None of them had ever been before. I'm not sure how much honouring they did by annoying everybody around them and almost getting thrown out though.

As for the game. Poor but I wouldn't say embarrassing. Wigan impressed.
Match Thread on 15:07 - Nov 14 with 1264 views442Dale

The criticism of the players who did play is a bit harsh. Let's look at those who aren't. If someone can explain why Alessandra continues to be ignored then we're all ears. Two goals in three starts and he's back on the bench with players who aren't fully fit seen as better options when subs are made.

Bunney had a good game last week, he didn't today yet remained out on the pitch whilst NML was doing ok yet was taken off. It's all a bit baffling.

Need some fresh faces if the injured players aren't due back soon.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 14 with 1208 viewsDomDale

Match Thread on 14:57 - Nov 14 by Shun

It wasn't Mates for a Tenner. There were about 20 or so there to honour a Rochdale-supporting friend who'd died. None of them had ever been before. I'm not sure how much honouring they did by annoying everybody around them and almost getting thrown out though.

As for the game. Poor but I wouldn't say embarrassing. Wigan impressed.

Gathered they were there in memory of someone by the end. RIP that man or woman. Still, my head's banging after that fookin smoke bomb.

Can't tell if Wigan were very good or Dale just shite. Can't remember the last league game I've left feeling content.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 14 with 1158 viewsToffeemanc

First off I fully expected us to lose today and be easily beaten which we were. Wigan were well in control throughout the game and from us it was a poor performance again.
Camps and Cannon both did well in midfield the rest were sadly lacking. Even with injuries how Bennett is getting a game in the starting eleven is beyond me. He's fast becoming like RNL in that he doesn't really have or know his position. I also think he was one that Hilly referred to a few weeks ago when he commented about players that hadn't progressed and would maybe need moving on. He certainly seems to have gone backwards since the beginning of the year.

The biggest worry for me though is the lack of goals, today's blank was our fifth in the last seven games which is very worrying. The form we are in at the moment I think we will be in the bottom six by Christmas, changes In personnel definitely required. Hilly insisting on not using the loan market is now starting to annoy me as we clearly need bodies at the moment with the injuries we have and the poor form we are in.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024