Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread 02:08 - Jan 17 with 34923 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 2059 viewsEasternJack

[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 22:19]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 2059 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:10 - Jan 18 by lancasterswan

Really, you can stick anyone up on the break at this point. Anyone who has foresight and can run back too. Even bloody Fabianski. Give me a quality defender on the break at that point and not a one trick pony who can only hit the sodding woodwork. Sorry. Apart from that I am ecstatic. Huge huge win. Take them away somewhere warm for a week and take advantage of our cup exit so we can mould the management and squad I say.

He came on for a few mins and hit the woodwork, and you really believe you have a point about an extra defensive midfielder on the break?

Just try and enjoy the win ye.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:21 - Jan 18 with 2025 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:11 - Jan 18 by EasternJack

Gomis - Couldn't help but laugh out loudly when his first contribution was an offside before even touching the ball...

On the other hand he almost scored.

ANyway, you are right that he doesn't care. We need to get rid and have people who have a passion for playing for us.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:23 - Jan 18 with 1996 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

What a game! Nervy as f**k.

Britton and Ash were incredible.

Dare I say it, despite being offside twice in his first three minutes, Gomis was unlucky not to score that goal.

Ki doesn't seem up for this at the moment.

Fully agree with others, couple of new signings (a striker a must) and the added impetus of appointing this new guy and his assistant, and i'm feeling a lot more positive than I was.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:23 - Jan 18 with 1980 viewsperchrockjack

I believe there is a footballer in gomis and maybe frank could coach it out of him.

Maybe not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:24 - Jan 18 with 1974 viewsMatlock_Jack

Great result lads: well done.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:24 - Jan 18 with 1959 viewsJackanapes

the whole stadium seemed to snigger when Gomis was immediately offside.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:31 - Jan 18 with 1856 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:23 - Jan 18 by RockAndBaconRoll

What a game! Nervy as f**k.

Britton and Ash were incredible.

Dare I say it, despite being offside twice in his first three minutes, Gomis was unlucky not to score that goal.

Ki doesn't seem up for this at the moment.

Fully agree with others, couple of new signings (a striker a must) and the added impetus of appointing this new guy and his assistant, and i'm feeling a lot more positive than I was.

Yup, still buzzing now! That's a boost, so if the new 'head coach' can convince Huw to bring 2/3 in before the WBA game thinks will start to look up, I hope!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 1835 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:24 - Jan 18 by Jackanapes

There were certainly a few ironic cheers when he managed to stay onside after being offside twice immediately after coming on. Bless him.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 1737 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Epic performance, work rate in the first half was absolutely immense, it took the game away from them.
I know he supplied the cross for Ash's header, but Ki either needs to be more committed or gone.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 22:40]
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:38 - Jan 18 with 1720 viewsswan_si

Michael Oliver, apart from booking Gylfi thought he had a good game, hardly noticed him all match.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:41 - Jan 18 with 1668 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:32 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

There were certainly a few ironic cheers when he managed to stay onside after being offside twice immediately after coming on. Bless him.

Ye it's so funny isn't it really. Can you imagine if that shot that hit the post had gone in? I'm sure the whole ground would have been in absolute hysterics! Ffs give the guy a break, he's still trying when he comes on as a sub in a struggling team, and almost got a goal. I'd expect better from you.

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:43 - Jan 18 with 1640 viewsjasper_T

Ki was fine for the first twenty minutes but then he made one mistake and was a nervy wreck for the rest of the game.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:44 - Jan 18 with 1613 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:19 - Jan 18 by morningstar

He came on for a few mins and hit the woodwork, and you really believe you have a point about an extra defensive midfielder on the break?

Just try and enjoy the win ye.

OK.... :-)
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:45 - Jan 18 with 1596 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:41 - Jan 18 by morningstar

Ye it's so funny isn't it really. Can you imagine if that shot that hit the post had gone in? I'm sure the whole ground would have been in absolute hysterics! Ffs give the guy a break, he's still trying when he comes on as a sub in a struggling team, and almost got a goal. I'd expect better from you.

What are you on about man?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:46 - Jan 18 with 1604 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:41 - Jan 18 by morningstar

it was jaw dropping that second offside though? Then he proved that he has something that no one else in our team tonight seemed to have. Something different and the desire to score. i think he does care, and just because he doesn't suit us particularly he takes way too much shit. What we've seen is what you get from him, like it or lump it. next to nothing and then something that no one else can do. One onside out of 20 like against manUnd but it wins the game.

Not for me, but there it is, No point in carping about it. With one touch he would have been more effective than Ayew if it had gone one inch to the right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:49 - Jan 18 with 1576 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:45 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

I reckon he's hype like the rest of us. I'm still circling planet Zog. talk about tension. By the end I was about half an inch from the telly shouting, 'Blow your whistle you @@@@'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:53 - Jan 18 with 1539 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:45 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Errm no, what are you on about? You seem too revel in the fact that sections of the crowd were laughing at one of our players for his offside antics, when in reality he came on for a few mins and hit the post with a shot that he worked his ass off to get off. Honestly now, give the guy a fuggin break!

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:54 - Jan 18 with 1534 viewslondonlisa2001

That could be a very big result for us in shaping the season.

Can't believe how nervous I felt just standing in front of tele head in hands and shouting.

Very very happy - not going to carp about any weaknesses tonight but have to highlight Ash and Leon.

Grabbing the game by the scruff if the neck and refusing to concede. Two giants.

Big week ahead for building the team and squad. Game on!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:56 - Jan 18 with 1516 viewsEdmundo

That more like it, if Gomis's shot had gone it, would have been even better.

Ki can feck off, the lazy shyte ( though he did supply the cross for the goal)👍

Leon.....well, what can one say.....superb 👍

Worth going, if only to see an Ashley Williams goal 😀

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 1496 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:54 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

That could be a very big result for us in shaping the season.

Can't believe how nervous I felt just standing in front of tele head in hands and shouting.

Very very happy - not going to carp about any weaknesses tonight but have to highlight Ash and Leon.

Grabbing the game by the scruff if the neck and refusing to concede. Two giants.

Big week ahead for building the team and squad. Game on!

Agree with this, 2 giants indeed (even if 1 is near enough smallest at the club ! )
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 1495 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:24 - Jan 18 by Jackanapes

Some pr1cks even booed when he came on!

I don't give a sh1t what you think of our players but never ever boo one when he's on the field.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 23:00 - Jan 18 with 1463 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:46 - Jan 18 by monmouth

it was jaw dropping that second offside though? Then he proved that he has something that no one else in our team tonight seemed to have. Something different and the desire to score. i think he does care, and just because he doesn't suit us particularly he takes way too much shit. What we've seen is what you get from him, like it or lump it. next to nothing and then something that no one else can do. One onside out of 20 like against manUnd but it wins the game.

Not for me, but there it is, No point in carping about it. With one touch he would have been more effective than Ayew if it had gone one inch to the right.

He ain't for me either Mon, but he almost got us a goal tonight after being on the pitch for what, ten mins? Yet being in the position we are in, I find it quite amazing that people like EXCB thinks it amusing when people laugh at him for being offside! FFS! Let's get behind them because sure as hell we need everyone one of them.

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 23:02 - Jan 18 with 1436 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 23:00 - Jan 18 by morningstar

He ain't for me either Mon, but he almost got us a goal tonight after being on the pitch for what, ten mins? Yet being in the position we are in, I find it quite amazing that people like EXCB thinks it amusing when people laugh at him for being offside! FFS! Let's get behind them because sure as hell we need everyone one of them.

You mad, bro.

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 23:03 - Jan 18 with 1426 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 22:49 - Jan 18 by monmouth

I reckon he's hype like the rest of us. I'm still circling planet Zog. talk about tension. By the end I was about half an inch from the telly shouting, 'Blow your whistle you @@@@'

No Mon Excb or not, he's talking s**t!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024