Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread 02:08 - Jan 17 with 34927 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:46 - Jan 18 with 2511 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:37 - Jan 18 by Thornburyswan

If we are going down the 'hanging on' route we might as well bring Amat on for Ki & have him sitting alongside Leon

Hiya Alan

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:46 - Jan 18 with 2511 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:37 - Jan 18 by Thornburyswan

If we are going down the 'hanging on' route we might as well bring Amat on for Ki & have him sitting alongside Leon

Good call Francesco 😂👍
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:46 - Jan 18 with 2487 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:45 - Jan 18 by navyjack

If thats at the other end id be screaming at Oliver now...

We are due a bit of luck after the Sunderland game.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 2471 viewsunion_jack

Taylor FFS!!!!! Sloppy

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 2469 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:46 - Jan 18 by HugeEnkins

Good call Francesco 😂👍

Only that if we hold on!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:50 - Jan 18 with 2304 viewsBLAZE

Guido not impressed with something
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:50 - Jan 18 with 2295 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:47 - Jan 18 by union_jack

Taylor FFS!!!!! Sloppy

Oow it's talys mun everybody's fav defender. Can't attack but a solid defender
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 21:53]
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:52 - Jan 18 with 2152 viewsBLAZE

MASSIVE!!!!!

Well fling done
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:53 - Jan 18 with 2094 viewsLandore_Jack

Deeney close there.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:54 - Jan 18 with 2048 viewsdailew

Yessss!!

Gonna be a lot of these types of games. Dunno if I can take it.

90 mins for Leon. Ledge.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:54 - Jan 18 with 2026 viewswaynekerr55

Great result. Bafe unlucky at the end.

Ki is treading.

We need at least 2 signings, but get those in and we'll be fine

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:54 - Jan 18 with 2026 viewsswanny

What a beautiful dayayay

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:54 - Jan 18 with 2006 viewslovejuicejack

Yes!! F u c k I n g yes
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:55 - Jan 18 with 1951 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:54 - Jan 18 by dailew

Yessss!!

Gonna be a lot of these types of games. Dunno if I can take it.

90 mins for Leon. Ledge.

I'll take another 6 like that Dai

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:55 - Jan 18 with 1948 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:47 - Jan 18 by Thornburyswan

Only that if we hold on!

Thank Fook for that!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:56 - Jan 18 with 1889 viewsTheKirkyLife

I aged five years during that much. I honestly just think Doumbia and Allen would do so much for a squad.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 1861 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:00 - Jan 18 by swan_si

get Ki off, Ayew to play in front of Taylor and get Gomis up front, they're defending so deep even Gomis can stay onside.

Unfortunately when Gomis came on he still wasn't able to stay onside! However, a massive three points which, with a new head coach, makes me much more hopeful.l
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 1834 viewslancasterswan

YES a TOTAL YES. Plus points...Leon makes 90 minutes and gives the management a full view. Last 10 minute error. Why was Gomis put on? Why? Effectively takes us down to ten men when we're 1-0 up and holding out. Bizarre.

But I'm going to bed happy and I don't care what JJS is thinking!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 1826 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:56 - Jan 18 by TheKirkyLife

I aged five years during that much. I honestly just think Doumbia and Allen would do so much for a squad.

My heart rate was 109 then for the entire 2nd half. Fat burning zone sitting down haha.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 1814 viewsrossshaw

WELL DONE! Hopefully we will see some people coming in

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 1814 viewsSwansea93

What a great win, and credit to the players the effort they put in, Ash was fantastic, get a couple more signings in this week and confidence will be flying high.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 1813 viewsDanGom1

Performances like that.....aside from Ki....will see us stay in the league, fight and desire! Dare I say it that was a very Italian style performance....

Onwards and bloody hell upwards!!
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 1803 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:56 - Jan 18 by TheKirkyLife

My heart rate was about 109 then for the entire 2nd half. Fat burning zone sitting down haha.
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 1797 viewslovejuicejack

Huge huge three points well done boys
The Official Swansea City v Watford AFC Monday Night Football Thread on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 1791 viewsPinky

Well done boys!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024