Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread 20:27 - Jan 23 with 49701 viewsPhil_S

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 24 with 2454 viewsmax936

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:05 - Jan 24 by oldtownjack

Big call. Great if we hold out. Feel we need more of an outlet though.

Correct Routs was playing well and giving us an outlet, I think we can say that the 3 chances we had in that half were decent, but we tamely passed two of them to the keeper ffs.

My nerves are shot, brilliant win, but why have we got to go through pure torture

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 24 with 2454 viewsdailew

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:28 - Jan 24 by lidojack

I'm shaking like a leaf but that is an absolutely massive win!

The confidence the team will gain from that will be an immense boost as well.

Yup.

Keep up performing like that and we'll have no problems.

What I love about this league is that just a couple of wins and we're almost mid-table !!

What a weekend. Only winners outside the top 8. Just need the Arse to put 8 past Chelski and we go up another place.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 24 with 2424 viewsmonmouth

Well........who expected that then. Eat that Sunderland, Newcastle, Narch, Muff, Wubba and Evo...oh and anyone who'd 'accepted' we were down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Jan 24 with 2404 viewsLord_Bony

Well done lads...was put through the mangle there...

First win EVER against Everton and what a time to do it..

Defence now looks rock solid,this bodes well for the future just need to stretch it a bit more upfront.

4 point difference between relegation places now ... after that performance and the new coaching staff,I really think we are on the up...

We are not going down.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Jan 24 with 2379 viewsjackonicko

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

"Post match continues on SSN HQ"

Turn over and they're going through the fkin arsenal team.

Glad I turned over. Learned lots about Arsenal, Chelsea, La Liga and multiple rugby tournaments so far.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2307 viewsClinton

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 24 by snork44

He's on the bench in the maternity ward at Singleton Hospital

Well I've just had kittens

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2306 viewsmax936

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Well........who expected that then. Eat that Sunderland, Newcastle, Narch, Muff, Wubba and Evo...oh and anyone who'd 'accepted' we were down.

I hope fat sam is choking on his Sunday din, din's.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2298 viewslondonlisa2001

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 24 by Jackfath

Only way round it is to start drinking!!!

Better to be lucky than good in the premier league - but you make your luck and the energy in our midfield and at the back was just fantastic.

Cannot believe it - stick that up your backside every single sky sports pundit.

Isn't it incredible that we (Certain for the drop) are only 4 points behind Everton (of course no relegation worries at all). Tossers.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2293 viewsHuw57

Francesco Guidolin's barmy army!

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2285 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 24 by phact0rri

I think I got some dust in my eyes there. A bit scrappy, but I'll take it!

MOM for Deulofeu though... thats completely lame. The entire commentary was sickening. we leading for about 70% of the match... more attempts on target... yet they acted like Everton were ahead...

Curious how did everyone feel about Fabs, yellow card in the 50th minute for time wasting... was it me or was that an unfair card? I didn't think he had the ball for more than 15 seconds... really weird decision.

He gets a yellow for time wasting in the middle of the half and Howard didn't even get a yellow for bringing down Ayew for the penalty.
That's Refs for you.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2273 viewskarnataka

Thought I was starting to calm down there for a second but then jumped up and nearly headed the ceiling so I'm clearly not calming down!!! Woo fuking hoooooooooooooo.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 2267 viewsMorganator100

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35336636

This was the Welsh side's first league win over Everton but, more importantly, it is the first time they have managed successive victories in the Premier League this season, adding to Monday's 1-0 home success over Watford.

They remain 17th in the table but now have a cushion between themselves and Newcastle in 18th and a momentum that eludes their relegation rivals

Lazy reporting as we are now up to 15th
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 24 with 2266 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:30 - Jan 24 by exiledclaseboy

I almost brought back my Sunday dinner with that Coleman miss at the end. I'm exhausted after watching that. What a win. What a weekend.

OMG yes. How on earth did he miss? That going in would have been a rea downer on the boys after a superb performance. So chuffed to win against Everton in the league t last, and now 4 points clear of the dead zone. A good perfprmance and a point at west brom would be excellent now. Three points there would be perfect.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 24 with 2246 viewsClinton

Who needs Charlie when you got Andre.
Come to thing of it a bit of Charlie might do me good.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 15:38]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 24 with 2242 viewsWarwickHunt

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 24 by Clinton

Well I've just had kittens

I've just spotted a pineapple on the floor - I think I sh@t it...
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 2196 viewsEasternJack

Fantastic performance all things considered. Rode our luck with Deulofeu's crossing - I thought he was outstanding - clearly MOM.

Bring on West Brom.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 2171 viewsBloodyhills

Am now hoping for a 7-0 Arsenal win

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 2137 viewsJethroJack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 24 by monmouth

I did, although I got the score wrong 0-1 and I thought Siggy would get his pen late on.

I MUST pull my finger out on this prediction lark.

By the way, Souness is a NOB....EVERYTHING he spouted pre-match was phucking wrong 😁

Onwards & upwards!

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 24 with 2120 viewsmonmouth

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 24 by max936

Correct Routs was playing well and giving us an outlet, I think we can say that the 3 chances we had in that half were decent, but we tamely passed two of them to the keeper ffs.

My nerves are shot, brilliant win, but why have we got to go through pure torture

I know. I was thinking that. Am I enjoying this? F**k no. I watched the bowls for the last 15 just turning over to look at the score every 3 minutes or so. Then I watched injury time and nearly had a heart attack at the end shouting that time was up. I'm nearly 60 ffs. Enough. Dominate the other team will you and be 2 clear into injury time.

The daft thing is,ifwe'd been 10th and relaxed, that would have been 4 or 5-1. Everton are dogshit.

And at last we've beaten them. Payback for that spwny get out of jail in 1982/3 up there. El Balderino's coat is on a shoogly peg. What a terrible crowd too.

Happy. No, HAPPY.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 15:40]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 24 with 2113 viewstomdickharry

The Sky pundits looked sick as pigs at the end,even Souness looks shattered as a Liverpool man.Balls to them.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 24 with 2107 viewsClinton

who needs Roberto
WE GOT FRANCESCO

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 24 with 1999 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Jan 24 by Lord_Bony

Well done lads...was put through the mangle there...

First win EVER against Everton and what a time to do it..

Defence now looks rock solid,this bodes well for the future just need to stretch it a bit more upfront.

4 point difference between relegation places now ... after that performance and the new coaching staff,I really think we are on the up...

We are not going down.

"Defence now looks rock solid"
You couldn't have been watching the second half then.
Still nobody on the posts for corners, they had free headers free crosses and free shots.
We were as lucky as hell, they could easily have had 4 more goals.
I would much rather we played like the first half where they were deprived of the ball for long periods.

But an absolutely BRILLIANT result, and a brilliant first half again.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 24 with 1992 viewsAnotherJohn

Rode our luck but humongous result! The best week for a long time with the two wins.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 24 with 1992 viewslondonlisa2001

Btw - for all the comments on Ayew going that Sky have been crapping on about - watch him getting Eder going when subbed - that wasn't the sight of a man that wants to go - reminded me of Gower coming on at Wembley.

Come on the Arse.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 24 with 1955 viewsEasternJack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 24 by tomdickharry

The Sky pundits looked sick as pigs at the end,even Souness looks shattered as a Liverpool man.Balls to them.

Star Sports in Asia had Schmeichel and Petit. Far more balanced that Sky by the sounds of it.

Also wondering - on the Sky feed, was it Kilbane on the commentary? He was pretty good today.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024