Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread 20:27 - Jan 23 with 48717 viewsPhil_S

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:17 - Jan 24 with 3384 viewsClinton

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 09:45 - Jan 24 by awayjack

It may be early for Guidolin to make too many changes.
I'd go for team as Monday but with Barrow or Montero in for Routs to add some pace on break and stop their fullbacks coming forward.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 9:54]

Love to see Barrow tear Baines to shreds.
Siggy first scorer from a pen.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:30 - Jan 24 with 3261 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Britton, Cork, Ki
Sigurdsson, Routledge
Ayew.

subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Barrow, Montero, Emnes, Eder

Rangel, surprising.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 12:32]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:33 - Jan 24 with 3145 viewsVetchitBack

So no Gomis at all?

I'm far from complaining btw

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:34 - Jan 24 with 3112 viewsawayjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:30 - Jan 24 by dailew

Fabianski
Britton, Cork, Ki
Sigurdsson, Routledge
Ayew.

Rangel, surprising.

Yup. Martinez knows him well so will counter on the left when he charges forward.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:35 - Jan 24 with 3102 viewsDaithejack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:30 - Jan 24 by dailew

Fabianski
Britton, Cork, Ki
Sigurdsson, Routledge
Ayew.

Rangel, surprising.

Gomis not even on the bench??

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 24 with 3043 viewsJohnw102

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:35 - Jan 24 by Daithejack

Gomis not even on the bench??

Going?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 24 with 3041 viewsblaine_scfc

Gomis missing due to birth of his son.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:37 - Jan 24 with 2985 viewsDaithejack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 24 by blaine_scfc

Fair enough

Login to get fewer ads

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:38 - Jan 24 with 2954 viewsorion3016

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 24 by blaine_scfc

Shame

I was hoping it was more like we've sold him for stupid money and we've got a better forward lined up

Be over there now after

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:38 - Jan 24 with 2938 viewsshandyjack

would have stuck with Naughton tbh

Poll: Expectation for the season

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:39 - Jan 24 with 2899 viewsawayjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:33 - Jan 24 by VetchitBack

So no Gomis at all?

I'm far from complaining btw

I'm a little surprised. New chance to prove himself under new manager etc and certainly only option to Ayew. I guess he's gone so don't want him injured.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:40 - Jan 24 with 2858 viewsawayjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:39 - Jan 24 by awayjack

I'm a little surprised. New chance to prove himself under new manager etc and certainly only option to Ayew. I guess he's gone so don't want him injured.

Ah just seen birth of son post. Fair enough.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:43 - Jan 24 with 2782 viewsacejack3065

Rangel has no pace these days. I hope that isn't exposed this afternoon.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:46 - Jan 24 with 2700 viewsRevJames

Being slaughtered already on MOTD Extra.

Lot of negative comment being made about selling Shelvey, changing the manager etc,

Hey, it wasn't working out for Monk and Shelvey so we made a decision to change. For the better? Time will tell but I feel more optimistic now than I did 2 weeks ago.

Good solid display today please and no soft goals conceded please
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:50 - Jan 24 with 2638 viewsJackfath

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:46 - Jan 24 by RevJames

Lot of negative comment being made about selling Shelvey, changing the manager etc,

Hey, it wasn't working out for Monk and Shelvey so we made a decision to change. For the better? Time will tell but I feel more optimistic now than I did 2 weeks ago.

Well lets shove it right up MOTD Extra.

Time to step it up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:53 - Jan 24 with 2331 viewsexiledclaseboy

Turns out that Guidolin speaks pretty good English after all.

Poll: Tory leader

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:57 - Jan 24 with 2251 viewsunion_jack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:46 - Jan 24 by RevJames

Sky not too positive either.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:58 - Jan 24 with 2237 viewsjasper_T

Sky pundits seem to have no idea Guidolin has been working with Watford.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:01 - Jan 24 with 2185 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 12:58 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

Innit. Predictable guff all round. They'd never heard of him so it must be a mistake.

Poll: Tory leader

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 2151 viewsJackfath

Well let's stuff it right up SKY

Time to step it up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 2150 viewsPhil_S

The level of research shown by most pundits stops the moment the Premier League table drops below the Top 6

Then it is just noise and pointless unfounded noise at that
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:03 - Jan 24 with 2133 viewsdickythorpe

4/1 with sky bet. LUMP ON!!!!!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:05 - Jan 24 with 2110 viewslovejuicejack

Surprised ki starting today, gash last couple of games.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:05 - Jan 24 with 2112 viewsoldtownjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 24 by Phil_S

The level of research shown by most pundits stops the moment the Premier League table drops below the Top 6

Then it is just noise and pointless unfounded noise at that

Indeed. They should be embarrassed to draw a wage for that guff! Absolutely no insight whatsoever.

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:07 - Jan 24 with 2070 viewsDaithejack

Sky have no f#%king clue what's going on apart from the big four and whoever is flavour of the month, point in fact current Sky pundits going on about us selling Ayew when the club had made a point in coming out and saying he's going nowhere. Sky's coverage is the TV equivalent of the Tabloids.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024