Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible table tonight 15:09 - Jan 26 with 7065 viewsdingdangblue

Dale 34
Blackpool 32
Shrewsbury 32
Fleetwood 31
----------------------
Chesterfield 30
Crewe 24
Colchester 22
Oldham 21

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Possible table tonight on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 4438 viewsSuddenLad

And if my Auntie had testicles....................

13 points ahead of Oldham suits me just fine. Crewe & Colchester are swimming in treacle so we are a long way from being in serious trouble.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Possible table tonight on 15:24 - Jan 26 with 4401 viewsdingdangblue

Possible table tonight on 15:15 - Jan 26 by SuddenLad

13 points ahead of Oldham suits me just fine. Crewe & Colchester are swimming in treacle so we are a long way from being in serious trouble.

Chesterfield?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Possible table tonight on 15:38 - Jan 26 with 4362 viewsSuddenLad

Possible table tonight on 15:24 - Jan 26 by dingdangblue

Chesterfield?

Two wins away from overtaking us.

Possible table tonight on 15:41 - Jan 26 with 4347 viewsD_Alien

One factor is momentum (upward or downward).

For those teams who've been struggling near the trapdoor for most of the season, breaking into mid-table gives them a huge boost - see Barnsley; but also, teams like Blackpool and Fleetwood, not to mention Chesterfield who outplayed us at Spotland.

After the Walsall results, we were all happily looking upwards but suddenly there's a problem (#fitzochris) and we've not had to do much scrapping. Are we capable of scrapping? Or is our playing style geared towards neat possession football?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Possible table tonight on 15:43 - Jan 26 with 4335 viewsMoonyDale

Mark my words this squad we have are in trouble as it is, and unless something drastic happens in this transfer window its going to be a nail biting run in.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Possible table tonight on 15:43 - Jan 26 with 4333 viewsdingdangblue

Possible table tonight on 15:38 - Jan 26 by SuddenLad

Two wins away from overtaking us.

And they recently beat us comprehensively. We really need a decent run of results as we are slowly being dragged nearer to trouble. We've not had back to back wins since the opening week of the season. Very inconsistent.

Possible table tonight on 15:58 - Jan 26 with 4290 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We still need another one to be swimming likewise Sudz.......who is it though?
Possible table tonight on 16:04 - Jan 26 with 4275 viewsWhiteyBFC

I think the bottom four is the bottom four. They're all gone. Especially now Chesterfield have lost Morsy.
Login to get fewer ads

Possible table tonight on 16:06 - Jan 26 with 4271 viewsdingdangblue

Possible table tonight on 15:41 - Jan 26 by D_Alien

One factor is momentum (upward or downward).

For those teams who've been struggling near the trapdoor for most of the season, breaking into mid-table gives them a huge boost - see Barnsley; but also, teams like Blackpool and Fleetwood, not to mention Chesterfield who outplayed us at Spotland.

After the Walsall results, we were all happily looking upwards but suddenly there's a problem (#fitzochris) and we've not had to do much scrapping. Are we capable of scrapping? Or is our playing style geared towards neat possession football?

And then there's the added problem with the pitch now. Are the players going to be looking forward to playing any games at Spotland for the run in? I know both teams have to play on it but its not really a surface now we are going to be comfortable playing on.

Possible table tonight on 16:09 - Jan 26 with 4258 views49thseason

We have 7 games to play against the bottom 6 teams : 3 at home and 4 away.
Possible table tonight on 16:16 - Jan 26 with 4223 viewsRobbiebox

Don't really like backing against us , but it could soften the blow if things do go tats up, 66/1 to get relegated with betfair. Also 11/10 with skybet to finish in bottom half. Another interesting one when mentioning momentum, again with skybet is the 13/8 on offer for Barnsley to finish above us.
Possible table tonight on 16:31 - Jan 26 with 4173 viewsSuddenLad

Possible table tonight on 16:16 - Jan 26 by Robbiebox

Don't really like backing against us , but it could soften the blow if things do go tats up, 66/1 to get relegated with betfair. Also 11/10 with skybet to finish in bottom half. Another interesting one when mentioning momentum, again with skybet is the 13/8 on offer for Barnsley to finish above us.

No disrespect intended to Whitey, but I don't give a flying f... whether we finish above or below Barnsley, providing that we are out of the bottom four.

I think the current bottom 3 are there to stay (in whatever order) and the 4th bottom spot is 'available' to whoever is unfortunate enough to arrive there.

Most seasons have a team who plummets in late season into a seemingly unstoppable slide. That could be anyone, but I still maintain we have enough about us to stay in League One.

John Sheridan has said today that OAFC 'need 9 wins' to stay up. They are 13 points behind us as things stand. I'm certain we can achieve the necessary number of points from 50 upwards with the games remaining.

Let's not have talk of a crisis just yet. Lots to play for and many twists and turns remain.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 17:06]

Possible table tonight on 17:00 - Jan 26 with 4117 viewsdingdangblue

Possible table tonight on 16:31 - Jan 26 by SuddenLad

No disrespect intended to Whitey, but I don't give a flying f... whether we finish above or below Barnsley, providing that we are out of the bottom four.

I think the current bottom 3 are there to stay (in whatever order) and the 4th bottom spot is 'available' to whoever is unfortunate enough to arrive there.

Most seasons have a team who plummets in late season into a seemingly unstoppable slide. That could be anyone, but I still maintain we have enough about us to stay in League One.

John Sheridan has said today that OAFC 'need 9 wins' to stay up. They are 13 points behind us as things stand. I'm certain we can achieve the necessary number of points from 50 upwards with the games remaining.

Let's not have talk of a crisis just yet. Lots to play for and many twists and turns remain.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 17:06]

I think if we somehow manage to finally beat Burton in a league game on Saturday - that would give everyone an unbelievable boost.

Possible table tonight on 17:04 - Jan 26 with 4100 viewsrichfoad32

Fleetwod off, so they won't be gaining/losing any ground tonight.
Possible table tonight on 17:09 - Jan 26 with 4076 viewsYorkshire_Dale

IF we had played and beaten Fleetwood a couple of weeks ago this thread would not exist.....as it is we are hoping our skint neighbours a few miles nearer Manchester can help us out by "downing" another relegation- threatened lot to our benefit.

How dis-connected are we?
Possible table tonight on 17:09 - Jan 26 with 4075 viewsSuddenLad

Possible table tonight on 17:00 - Jan 26 by dingdangblue

I think if we somehow manage to finally beat Burton in a league game on Saturday - that would give everyone an unbelievable boost.

Well, we're certainly due a victory over them that's for sure. Bit fed up of losing 1-0. Saturday is as good a time as any to start bucking the trend.

Possible table tonight on 18:12 - Jan 26 with 3935 viewsscooby

No one has mentioned the yearly post Xmas slum throughout late Jan to early March... KH trademark! :)

could be an finish to the season that makes it all interesting.
Possible table tonight on 18:20 - Jan 26 with 3919 viewsBartRowou

A relegation dogfight would at least add a bit of fizz to an otherwise flat season.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Possible table tonight on 20:16 - Jan 26 with 3766 viewsD_Alien

Possible table tonight on 18:12 - Jan 26 by scooby

No one has mentioned the yearly post Xmas slum throughout late Jan to early March... KH trademark! :)

could be an finish to the season that makes it all interesting.

Falinge that, I'd settle for a slumber

Possible table tonight on 20:38 - Jan 26 with 3707 viewskiwidale

Possible table tonight on 20:16 - Jan 26 by D_Alien

Falinge that, I'd settle for a slumber

or Sudden upturn in form then again a Lowerplace is possible? lets Facit were in the shit unless we go Bacup the table wee in for some Greave.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 20:44]

This is not the time for bickering.

Possible table tonight on 20:40 - Jan 26 with 3687 viewsD_Alien

Possible table tonight on 20:38 - Jan 26 by kiwidale

or Sudden upturn in form then again a Lowerplace is possible? lets Facit were in the shit unless we go Bacup the table wee in for some Greave.

True, depends if we can be brotherod

Possible table tonight on 20:41 - Jan 26 with 3687 viewsdingdangblue

If we get relegated we can all greave.

Possible table tonight on 20:45 - Jan 26 with 3665 viewskiwidale

Possible table tonight on 20:41 - Jan 26 by dingdangblue

If we get relegated we can all greave.

you beat me to my edit

Possible table tonight on 20:45 - Jan 26 with 3663 viewssince58

lets facit we need to shore up our defences.
Possible table tonight on 20:47 - Jan 26 with 3647 viewskiwidale

Possible table tonight on 20:45 - Jan 26 by since58

lets facit we need to shore up our defences.

Wardle you know about football it could all Crimble to dust unless we Turfhill out.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 20:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024