Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said 21:49 - Jan 27 with 7917 viewsLoyal

About football.

Football has just finished, Man City v Everton.
My Mrs just asked me if I was staying up to watch the final !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:34 - Jan 28 with 2502 viewsTim_Harry

An old ex of mine was convinced that the only reason I wasn't a professional footballer was because I was "too bloody lazy!". I tried to explain to her that I was just no where near good enough to make it, but she just wouldn't have it. Nope, it was all down to laziness on my part.
She was once outraged when she heard Kenny Jackett giving a post match interview on the telly. "He's English!" she shouted. She honestly believed that all Swansea players and staff should be from Swansea. I then made the mistake of explaining that most of them weren't even from Wales. Bloody long night that was. Made it even worse when I explained that Jackett had played lots of times for Wales. I can still vividly remember the headache.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:45 - Jan 28 with 2475 viewsmacthejack

My Mum once came out with "Ohhh the referee could've scored then"
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 11:11 - Jan 28 with 2441 viewsFatherJack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:45 - Jan 28 by macthejack

My Mum once came out with "Ohhh the referee could've scored then"

Hmmm... my dear wife was the one who got me into supporting the Swans, we watch all the games together and we keep each other up to date on news, potential signings and whatnot. We also follow the Ospreys and I have to admit, it's her I turn to when some of the trickier aspects of rugby laws need explaining to me.

I feel sorry for you lot, I really do

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 13:48 - Jan 28 with 2358 viewsLeonisGod

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:12 - Jan 28 by oldcob

My mate was walking through Neath one Saturday morning when he run into a set of guys who had a spare ticket for Wales v Japan rugby in Cardiff.He nipped home for his wallet and called to his wife " I just come home for my wallet love, going to watch Wales and Japan" to which she replied "home or away Don"?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:08 - Jan 28 with 2328 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Funniest thread in a while.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:12 - Jan 28 with 2325 viewsAyewSerious

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:28 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Fooking spawny manctw@ts.

Horlicks or ovaltine ,Hun.

Oral or hand.

Schoolie or nurse.

When swans on again

You like your Missus to dress up as a schoolgirl?

F*ck thats creepy, no offence.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:19 - Jan 28 with 2316 viewsacejack3065

"Why don't you play Michu again"

In fairness to her she was trying.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:28 - Jan 28 with 2303 viewsStarsky

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:34 - Jan 28 by Tim_Harry

An old ex of mine was convinced that the only reason I wasn't a professional footballer was because I was "too bloody lazy!". I tried to explain to her that I was just no where near good enough to make it, but she just wouldn't have it. Nope, it was all down to laziness on my part.
She was once outraged when she heard Kenny Jackett giving a post match interview on the telly. "He's English!" she shouted. She honestly believed that all Swansea players and staff should be from Swansea. I then made the mistake of explaining that most of them weren't even from Wales. Bloody long night that was. Made it even worse when I explained that Jackett had played lots of times for Wales. I can still vividly remember the headache.

Don't tell her what country Pat Van Den Hauwe played for. Her head will explode

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 17:33 - Jan 28 with 2234 viewsKing_Ribena

In the early days of sky, they used to drop like a virtual digital banner from the stand to show you the stats etc. I once got told "you'd be well pissed off if you were sat behind that"!

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 17:33 - Jan 28 with 2234 viewsEasternJack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:28 - Jan 28 by Starsky

Remembering some of the hospital back passes from that team's back line, I would be so certain of which country he played for...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 19:25 - Jan 28 with 2156 viewsJohnw102

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 08:07 - Jan 28 by Dewi1jack

Ohhh.
Harsh.

I had an ex who said to me " I haven't seen you for weeks (was posted over at Norfolk at the time.)
Do you really have to go and watch the Football? I don't even like the Swans"

Harsh, but a joke had her nearly 40 years so must be doing something right!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 2125 viewshortonjack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 19:25 - Jan 28 by Johnw102

Harsh, but a joke had her nearly 40 years so must be doing something right!

I said to my ex girlfriend that Stevie wonder was going to play down the vetch. She said I didn't know he play football doh!
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 22:57 - Jan 28 with 2012 viewsTNT

Some Newcastle fans were baffled as to why one seat, near them, was always empty. Until, someone appeared for a Boxing Day game. When asked why the seat had been empty since August, the seething fan said that his missus had given him a ST as a Xmas present!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:38 - Jan 28 with 1969 viewsWarwickHunt

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:12 - Jan 28 by AyewSerious

You like your Missus to dress up as a schoolgirl?

F*ck thats creepy, no offence.

It's only creepy when the bloke dresses up as a schoolgirl.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 08:26 - Jan 29 with 1862 viewsDevz00

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:28 - Jan 28 by Starsky

My missus can never grasp that a player can play for club and country. It's getting better now but the amount of conversations around how Rooney is playing for Man United and England used to be annoying.

Talking about other clubs, if I watch any other game other than the Swans - ''why are you watching this? You don't even like Liverpool'' etc. If it's a Swans game she gets it but I'm not supposed to watch any other club because I "don't even like them".

She usually refers to players as the 'one I like' or 'my boy'. Everton away last week and the camera panned over to Routledge on the bench - 'Why is the keeper on the bench?'.
Me - 'what?!'
Her - 'the one with the nice eyes'
Me - 'Routledge?!'
Her - 'yeah, why is he on the bench?'
Me - 'he's a winger and he's just come off'
Her - 'why is he a goalie today?'

He was in a training top.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 08:44 - Jan 29 with 1838 viewsTim_Harry

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:34 - Jan 28 by Tim_Harry

Writing this bought back some memories.

I remember arguing with her for about an hour over the advert in the video below. She was convinced that it was absolutely genuine with absolutely no fat suit or clever editing involved. Just a really flexible fat guy.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:30 - Jan 29 with 1801 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Wife: If you had to make a choice between me and the Swans?

Me:I don't think the Swans want a divorce

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 14:48 - Jan 30 with 1675 viewsLoyal

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:27 - Jan 28 by QuakerJack

This is a classic from my wife

Here's another that left me stunned. I couldn't find a programme on BBC 1 so she said ' See if it's on BBC 1 HD '
I kid you not. 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 16:41 - Jan 30 with 1631 viewskarnataka

I remember watching Denmark in a WC game with an ex, maybe 1982 or 86, and she said Preben Elkjaer didn't have the physique for a footballer, he was too thin and emancipated.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 16:49 - Jan 30 with 1618 viewsEasternJack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 16:41 - Jan 30 by karnataka

I remember watching Denmark in a WC game with an ex, maybe 1982 or 86, and she said Preben Elkjaer didn't have the physique for a footballer, he was too thin and emancipated.

Depends if he was standing next to Molby

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:11 - Jan 31 with 1500 viewsSwaneeRiver

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 19:52 - Jan 28 by hortonjack

I said to my ex girlfriend that Stevie wonder was going to play down the vetch. She said I didn't know he play football doh!

I went to see Stevie Wonder. I remember him saying to the crowd how unfair it was that he had to do a 2 hour concert, before driving the bus to the next venue.
Stunned silence for a few seconds, before a rapturous round of applause at his self-deprecating humour
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:13 - Jan 31 with 1468 viewsWarwickHunt

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 16:41 - Jan 30 by karnataka

He was probably illegible too.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:38 - Jan 31 with 1448 viewspontyjack

Chelsea away this year. The Mrs comes along for a day out in London whilst we go to the footie. Having a drink on King's Road outside a cafe-bar when my wife looks at a notice on the window and says "how do they get away with that !"

I turned round to read the notice which announced "No Colours Allowed"

I had to explain it to her how apartheid was not rife in west London.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:39 - Jan 31 with 1446 viewsperchrockjack

Dressing up is de rigour in west Wirral social circle.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:48 - Jan 31 with 1440 viewsStarsky

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 10:39 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

Dressing up is de rigour in west Wirral social circle.

"Social circle"
What a glorious innuendo, lol

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024