Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great but.yy. 16:56 - Mar 5 with 6540 viewsperchrockjack

Please no more gomis.
Shocking. Truly.
Anyone want to defend him in any way.

Hats off to fer. Well done son

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Great but.yy. on 19:14 - Mar 5 with 1159 viewsshandyjack

Great but.yy. on 18:08 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Pp. we won in spite of the likes of gomis. Players covered for him they did at Arsenal

What Tosh, he did well when he came on today,bar the one chance,held the ball up well and hassled there CH's. I'm by no way his biggest fan but think he's had a decent showing last 2 games

Poll: Expectation for the season

Great but.yy. on 19:16 - Mar 5 with 1156 viewsperchrockjack

Ah well, tosh, can't help you there.
Seemingly tosh is how many see this lazy piece of detritus

Great but.yy. on 19:20 - Mar 5 with 1142 viewsjackrabbit

Great but.yy. on 19:16 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Ah well, tosh, can't help you there.
Seemingly tosh is how many see this lazy piece of detritus

Tosh wouldn't have played him. He was lucky enough to have Bob Latchford.....and Alan Curtis.
Great but.yy. on 19:23 - Mar 5 with 1131 viewsLord_Bony

Gomis is not a Premier League standard player,fact.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Great but.yy. on 19:23 - Mar 5 with 1131 viewsperchrockjack

I liked tosh

Great but.yy. on 19:26 - Mar 5 with 1127 viewstomdickharry

Fans do tend to forget that Gomis is a vastly experienced player who's performance today, taking that fact into consideration,was awful,as its has been for most of the time he has been with us.
Great but.yy. on 19:28 - Mar 5 with 1115 viewsperchrockjack

In that case, how is it some see him as of use when all I see is him falling down, being pushed over, outmuscled or outpaced. Not sure what s left as he sure can't score

Great but.yy. on 19:37 - Mar 5 with 1105 viewsmorningstar

Terrible input from a lot of people on here today. We've won, we're virtually safe, but within minutes of the final whistle a player gets a bashing who's been on the pitch for ten f***in minutes. Don't you realise our new 'star' striker who cost £8m was taken off as he was pretty much abysmal, and replaced with a winger who started the season with Blackburn! Do you all think we wre cr*p all season because of Gomis, who in fairness spent his pre season in a health centre to give himself the best chance possible this term. Ok, he hasn't cut it, but you could say that about many others.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 19:39]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Great but.yy. on 19:41 - Mar 5 with 1096 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 19:37 - Mar 5 by morningstar

Terrible input from a lot of people on here today. We've won, we're virtually safe, but within minutes of the final whistle a player gets a bashing who's been on the pitch for ten f***in minutes. Don't you realise our new 'star' striker who cost £8m was taken off as he was pretty much abysmal, and replaced with a winger who started the season with Blackburn! Do you all think we wre cr*p all season because of Gomis, who in fairness spent his pre season in a health centre to give himself the best chance possible this term. Ok, he hasn't cut it, but you could say that about many others.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 19:39]

Great post we all know Gomis is struggling big time but to start a thread like this five minutes after the whistle is pathetic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great but.yy. on 19:47 - Mar 5 with 1077 viewsSwanzay

We got a great result today and much needed, but lets not hide from the reality we still lack pace and a cutting edge when attacking, FFS not a shot on goal in the 1st half.
That should set alarm bells ringing!
Great but.yy. on 19:55 - Mar 5 with 1058 viewsFlashberryjack

Polachi was awesome, why the hell did we take him off and replace him with Gomis?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Great but.yy. on 21:06 - Mar 5 with 979 viewsshandyjack

Great but.yy. on 19:55 - Mar 5 by Flashberryjack

Polachi was awesome, why the hell did we take him off and replace him with Gomis?

We didnt

Poll: Expectation for the season

Great but.yy. on 21:12 - Mar 5 with 967 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd sell him cut price

Maybe give him a free

He's facking dreadful .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great but.yy. on 21:16 - Mar 5 with 956 viewsFlashberryjack

Great but.yy. on 21:06 - Mar 5 by shandyjack

We didnt

Ayew'Gomis

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Great but.yy. on 21:20 - Mar 5 with 941 viewsjack_lord

I thought Gomis did well against Arsenal apart from him giving them another chance at the death when he should have put the ball in the corner and, though I didn't see the game today as I was in work, it seems like he messed up his experience again.

It is a shame as he obviously is a talent but maybe not quite suited to our game.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Great but.yy. on 21:29 - Mar 5 with 897 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 21:20 - Mar 5 by jack_lord

I thought Gomis did well against Arsenal apart from him giving them another chance at the death when he should have put the ball in the corner and, though I didn't see the game today as I was in work, it seems like he messed up his experience again.

It is a shame as he obviously is a talent but maybe not quite suited to our game.

Well if you weren't at the game Jase you obviously won't know that he came on untill the 82nd f*cking minute.

Great but.yy. on 21:33 - Mar 5 with 887 viewsmonmouth

Apart from the awful non-shot, I thought it was his best 10 mins for us for a long time (and yes, it's all relative). I'm not a fan of the pouty frog in any way but to single him out like this on today's performance is utterly ridiculous. He made 3 great runs in a short time with no help at all, and but for the referee (who really was unbelievable for the time Gomis was on) would have earned two dangerous free kicks and seen Narch down to 10 for a second yellow.

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 21:38]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Great but.yy. on 21:34 - Mar 5 with 882 views50pencehead

Great but.yy. on 19:41 - Mar 5 by Darran

Great post we all know Gomis is struggling big time but to start a thread like this five minutes after the whistle is pathetic.

Great post Darren, it's just symptomatic of the original poster to be a glass half empty kinda guy regardless of us securing 3 precious points we've collected today, it's easy to criticise Gomis at times but today wasn't one of those times. Perchy is the classic 'keyboard warrior', someone who hardly watches his team but deems it fit to dig out his own players with out being there to give a critical appraisal.

He really is exactly the kind of fan we don't need in a dogfight, we need support for the squad rather than odious, inane unqualified criticism.

Feet like a Toblerone

Great but.yy. on 21:38 - Mar 5 with 867 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 21:34 - Mar 5 by 50pencehead

Great post Darren, it's just symptomatic of the original poster to be a glass half empty kinda guy regardless of us securing 3 precious points we've collected today, it's easy to criticise Gomis at times but today wasn't one of those times. Perchy is the classic 'keyboard warrior', someone who hardly watches his team but deems it fit to dig out his own players with out being there to give a critical appraisal.

He really is exactly the kind of fan we don't need in a dogfight, we need support for the squad rather than odious, inane unqualified criticism.

Spot on mate to start this thread five minutes after full time about a player that didn't get on the field untill the 82nd minute speaks volumes about what sort of fan he is.

On a side note the crazy c*nt used to tell people at the game they were wrong after he'd listened to the radio commentary before our Prem days.

Great but.yy. on 21:38 - Mar 5 with 863 viewsDr_Winston

Great but.yy. on 21:33 - Mar 5 by monmouth

Apart from the awful non-shot, I thought it was his best 10 mins for us for a long time (and yes, it's all relative). I'm not a fan of the pouty frog in any way but to single him out like this on today's performance is utterly ridiculous. He made 3 great runs in a short time with no help at all, and but for the referee (who really was unbelievable for the time Gomis was on) would have earned two dangerous free kicks and seen Narch down to 10 for a second yellow.

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 21:38]

Worried the Norwich defence more in ten minutes than Paloschi had in 45 (not that I blame Paloschi for that).

We go back to the point that's been raised time and again this season. We are broken as an attacking unit and very few strikers would look anything better than ordinary in our team as it stands. We need a fundamental revamp in style come the summer.

Obviously the halfwits can't wait to point the finger at certain individuals for that, and indeed didn't today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Great but.yy. on 21:43 - Mar 5 with 847 views50pencehead

Great but.yy. on 21:38 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Worried the Norwich defence more in ten minutes than Paloschi had in 45 (not that I blame Paloschi for that).

We go back to the point that's been raised time and again this season. We are broken as an attacking unit and very few strikers would look anything better than ordinary in our team as it stands. We need a fundamental revamp in style come the summer.

Obviously the halfwits can't wait to point the finger at certain individuals for that, and indeed didn't today.

Bang on, Paloschi offered nowt, and ANY striker would struggle to score in our team at present due to the lack of pace we put into our attacks. Barrow and Fer changed the game today and Gomis worked the centre halves more in 8 mins the Alberto did in 45.

Hey ho, let's get to the summer in this league and we can attempt to fix the issues.

Feet like a Toblerone

Great but.yy. on 21:50 - Mar 5 with 830 viewsManBearSwan2

Football supporters - clue is in the title
Great but.yy. on 21:50 - Mar 5 with 830 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Seriously poeople are still sticking up for this waste of space .

Come on FFS .

The guy can't hack the pace , physicality of this league .

Are you watching this guy ?

Do you watch us ?

£60000 a week this guy is on

I dispair .... Fack my eyes !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great but.yy. on 21:51 - Mar 5 with 825 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im suprised Gomis has had so much grief, especially after the Arsenal game. He was a big reason why we won the game - held the ball up well higher up the field
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 21:51]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Great but.yy. on 21:52 - Mar 5 with 821 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 21:50 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Seriously poeople are still sticking up for this waste of space .

Come on FFS .

The guy can't hack the pace , physicality of this league .

Are you watching this guy ?

Do you watch us ?

£60000 a week this guy is on

I dispair .... Fack my eyes !

I'm not sticking up for him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024