Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The masters 10:42 - Apr 7 with 4379 viewsmacro

Whose on who? Last couple of years have seen the board select the winner prior to the start.
The masters on 00:09 - Apr 11 with 1062 viewsmoth5368

Great final round by Willett, nerveless.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 0:13]
The masters on 00:10 - Apr 11 with 1060 viewsD_Alien

Huge achievement by Willetts, and a triumph for dedicated and quiet professionalism.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The masters on 00:12 - Apr 11 with 1057 viewsSandyman

Well done the yorkie
The masters on 01:07 - Apr 11 with 1017 viewsDiddyDave

It`s about an hour ago now that Danny Willett won the Mastars,but the American commentators are still crying in their beer. Going up the last fairway,I thought somebody had died! Well done to the Sheffield lad,he said that maybe it was in the stars that he was going to win today and he did.
The masters on 06:00 - Apr 11 with 990 viewsflyerdale

The masters on 01:07 - Apr 11 by DiddyDave

It`s about an hour ago now that Danny Willett won the Mastars,but the American commentators are still crying in their beer. Going up the last fairway,I thought somebody had died! Well done to the Sheffield lad,he said that maybe it was in the stars that he was going to win today and he did.

Small correction Dave he's from Rotherham. The rovrum lads I know aren't too happy Sheffield are claiming him to be theirs. I suppose it's like a Rochdale person winning something and the world being told they are from Manchester
The masters on 10:54 - Apr 11 with 881 viewsDiddyDave

Sorry mate,I googled his name and it said he came from South Sheffield,but as you say,I guess it`s like saying Gracie Fields came from North Manchester!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024