Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Takeover? Please god! 17:34 - Apr 10 with 2115 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

We're a small fish in a big pond, & trying to do things on the cheap, has nearly come & bite us on the arse. I think it will be a stronger premier league next year, whoever comes up is better then the rubbish that goes down. The squad needs investment big style, without Gylfi, Ash & Fabi this year, we would be bottom 3 looking forward to the Local Derby, FACT.
It is nice that we have managed so far without having a sugar daddy possibly putting profit before fans, but the club hasn't given a flying smeg for the fans, since we came up, so what's the difference?
The only difference to me is that the guy that doesn't give a monkeys got a lot more money to invest in a more entertaining & stronger team. Right now, we're a small club, with a small time attitude & small time ambition. It is time we said stuff that & move on. People need to grow up & move on with the times. Time to say bye bye to the poundland, happy shopper, Garry Monk cos he is cheap days. & BRING IT ON or go down. Take your pick.

Happy Days :-)

Takeover? Please god! on 19:57 - Apr 10 with 1995 viewsDJack

I think you need to be 40 miles east mate...don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Takeover? Please god! on 20:00 - Apr 10 with 1964 viewsItchySphincter

Doesn't bother me what league we play in.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Takeover? Please god! on 20:01 - Apr 10 with 1966 viewsPozuelosSideys

Doing things on the cheap? Yeh Newcastle with their impressive ground, £140m spent on the squad etc etc. Its quality, not quantity.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Takeover? Please god! on 20:28 - Apr 10 with 1873 viewsDJack

Takeover? Please god! on 20:00 - Apr 10 by ItchySphincter

Doesn't bother me what league we play in.

BOOM, all questions answered. Thank you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Takeover? Please god! on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 1658 viewssammylee3

We are going to get ripped of you muppet
Takeover? Please god! on 22:31 - Apr 10 with 1645 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The best way to invest big money in the football club is to give a big percentage of the money we make from the huge new tv deal away?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Takeover? Please god! on 22:31 - Apr 10 with 1642 viewsmarchamjack

You are Brian Katzen. I claim my £10

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024