Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:35 - Apr 21 with 66280 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 15:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 22 with 4146 viewsPhaedrus

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 21 by bonymine

I remember back in the late 1970's when Leicester played down the Vetch in a promotion game and in those days away fans were allocated the old Enclosure.

Eddie May had gone to Leicester and his son Paul who was in my year in school was 'spotted'' in the Leicester end.

When he came back to school the next day he was 'targeted' by a few Sketty Park boys and wasn't as chopsy ever again surprise, surprise !!

STID. Together Stronger.

💪💪💪

Eddie May lived up the road from me for a short while. I used to knock about with one of his sons for a while. Eddie May bought me a pack of toffos once.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 22 with 4079 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:09 - Apr 22 by monmouth

All clubs should always play in their proper colours unless there is a clash. This away kit shit gets on my wick. Still it might make a few bob so that's all that matters isn't it.

Spot on
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 4022 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 21 by bonymine

I remember back in the late 1970's when Leicester played down the Vetch in a promotion game and in those days away fans were allocated the old Enclosure.

Eddie May had gone to Leicester and his son Paul who was in my year in school was 'spotted'' in the Leicester end.

When he came back to school the next day he was 'targeted' by a few Sketty Park boys and wasn't as chopsy ever again surprise, surprise !!

STID. Together Stronger.

💪💪💪

the herberts!!!

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Apr 22 with 3948 viewsLoyal

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 22 by Phaedrus

Eddie May lived up the road from me for a short while. I used to knock about with one of his sons for a while. Eddie May bought me a pack of toffos once.

giving children sweets ....
[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 18:35]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 3933 viewsMorganator100

I can see us winning 2-1.

Boys will be up for it after Ash had the spat with Mahrez at the Liberty. Ash will definitely be up for it.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Apr 22 with 3832 viewsEasternJack

After last week, I'd settle for our team turning up.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:52 - Apr 22 with 3797 viewsPhaedrus

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Apr 22 by Loyal

giving children sweets ....
[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 18:35]

he bought some for his son as well. You've got to be severely disturbed to find some hidden meaning in that.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Apr 22 with 3783 viewsnantywatcher

After watching Raniera's interview today - if his team come out with the same mindset as him - then we could well be in for a caning!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Apr 22 with 3749 viewsLoyal

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:52 - Apr 22 by Phaedrus

he bought some for his son as well. You've got to be severely disturbed to find some hidden meaning in that.

I've been severely disturbed since people started liberally defending liberalism and went to bed sober in the pretence of being liberal.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:17 - Apr 22 with 3620 viewslonglostjack

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Apr 22 by nantywatcher

After watching Raniera's interview today - if his team come out with the same mindset as him - then we could well be in for a caning!

Whatever happened to Tinkerman? That was an impressive interview fair play.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:25 - Apr 23 with 3563 viewsjackbazza

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Apr 22 by Loyal

I've been severely disturbed since people started liberally defending liberalism and went to bed sober in the pretence of being liberal.

I don't post much...but your so fckin sick!!

I Luv Sian Massey

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:08 - Apr 23 with 3477 viewsRevJames

I hope we really turn up and don't give one of those "we're safe now" performances
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:23 - Apr 23 with 3409 viewsmonmouth

Ranieri's interview was very impressive. "Why would players want to leave? Here they are kings; somewhere else, who knows" and he doesn't care anyway because "he only wants happy players with him".

After all the words, I'd love to see us ram the buggers though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:28 - Apr 23 with 3402 viewsbuilthjack

As the game gets nearer, the more confident I feel

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:00 - Apr 23 with 3367 viewsraynor94

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:28 - Apr 23 by builthjack

I'd love to know what you base that on, as others have said if Ranieri players feel like him it could be a long day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:11 - Apr 23 with 2853 viewsMattG

For anyone driving up, recommend the Huntsman for parking - we parked there last year and it's in a good spot for getting to and from the ground.

Wouldn't necessarily recommend going inside though.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:51 - Apr 23 with 2806 viewsraynor94

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:11 - Apr 23 by MattG

For anyone driving up, recommend the Huntsman for parking - we parked there last year and it's in a good spot for getting to and from the ground.

Wouldn't necessarily recommend going inside though.

Leicester could be pretty hairy if they fail to win, not a nice place at all

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:54 - Apr 23 with 2803 viewsymaohyd

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:00 - Apr 23 by raynor94

I'd love to know what you base that on, as others have said if Ranieri players feel like him it could be a long day

Indeed.

Our position in the league at the end of the season should be 16th, that's where we belong.

We've been a sack of shite pretty much all season. Fortunately there are 4 bigger sacks of shite than us and in Villa's case a 1 tonne all in bag of shite.

At the very best Leicester will be bricking it, without Vardy and we may stay in the match for half an hour. Any semblance of normality should see us lose comfortably. We are crap they are the incumbent champions with a natural game to boot that is our anti Christ of a complete inability to defend set pieces.

I don't think people on here realise the job in hand in the summer to rebuild the squad. If things aren't sorted out asap in the boardroom and we aren't all pulling in the same direction we will be an even bigger bag of shite next season and relegation will loom very large on the horizon.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:16 - Apr 23 with 2712 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:51 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Leicester could be pretty hairy if they fail to win, not a nice place at all

Innit. Back in the day, Filbert St was a really nasty place to go, especially to/frpm the ground. Horrible place, horrible fans.
And clackres,ffs. Worra bunch of happy clappers.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:17 - Apr 23 with 2713 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:54 - Apr 23 by ymaohyd

Indeed.

Our position in the league at the end of the season should be 16th, that's where we belong.

We've been a sack of shite pretty much all season. Fortunately there are 4 bigger sacks of shite than us and in Villa's case a 1 tonne all in bag of shite.

At the very best Leicester will be bricking it, without Vardy and we may stay in the match for half an hour. Any semblance of normality should see us lose comfortably. We are crap they are the incumbent champions with a natural game to boot that is our anti Christ of a complete inability to defend set pieces.

I don't think people on here realise the job in hand in the summer to rebuild the squad. If things aren't sorted out asap in the boardroom and we aren't all pulling in the same direction we will be an even bigger bag of shite next season and relegation will loom very large on the horizon.

We haven't been terrible all season. The first half was bad, but since Curtis/Guidolin have taken over our form has been near our historical average.

Currently in the form table for the last 10 games we're 10th, which given we've finished in 8th, 9th, 11th, and 12th, is about where we should be.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:52 - Apr 23 with 2583 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:28 - Apr 23 by builthjack

I feel the same way. For the first time Ranieri is talking about winning the title, this could be the match where the pressure finally gets to the team. No Vardy, we have a chance as long as they don't get a corner. 0-1 win and squeaky bum time.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Apr 23 with 2565 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:00 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Watch and learn

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Apr 23 with 2545 viewsraynor94

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Apr 23 by builthjack

Watch and learn

Talk again tomorrow evening

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Apr 23 with 2540 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Talk again tomorrow evening

bet you hope you are wrong

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 23 with 2516 viewsraynor94

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Apr 23 by builthjack

bet you hope you are wrong

Of course I do! but I was up in Newcastle last Saturday

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024